Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's been like 3 days since that happened and we're in lylo with 3 scum left lol don't you think it'd be ok to reassess a lil? :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So you think Magic is scum, Poyser?

Showtime

Reaction score
vote lethal

I see what magic is doing and I’m not buying it. He had the same initial reaction to the EV fake info play that I did (IE he’s probably town as it doesn’t make sense to do as scum) and now all of a sudden he thinks EV is scum. Lethal is on every single scum team I can think of so I’m not gonna be lynching anybody else

i actually went over this last phase and was wanting evans then too, it's literally not all of a sudden.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It's been like 3 days since that happened and we're in lylo with 3 scum left lol don't you think it'd be ok to reassess a lil? :lol
Reassess sure, but what exactly changed for him to change his mind on that assessment? Like does it all of a sudden make sense for somebody to do as scum lol?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Reassess sure, but what exactly changed for him to change his mind on that assessment? Like does it all of a sudden make sense for somebody to do as scum lol?

I didn't think it made sense to clear somebody as town for it in the first place

Showtime

Reaction score
I didn't think it made sense to clear somebody as town for it in the first place

i mean i didnt clear him so much as give him the WIFOM benefit of the doubt, as in the play lacked meaning somewhat, but since poyser has literally used that to defend him all game and i think poyser/evans are scum together it makes a lot more sense now.

poyser let's say we lynch evans and he flips scum, how do you reads change?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well what do you think the goal of it was? Just to save Doddsy for 1 phase whilst making them both look shit? To what end? Clearly doddsy’s bus drive shot was already used otherwise he’d have saved himself so why do it?

regsrdless it’s not really the point lol, the point is that he did

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote Count

Evans (1) - Lethal
Lethal (1) - Poyser

Alright, fuck it. Legit struggling to keep my eyes open.

Vote: Evans

Bed
vote lethal

I see what magic is doing and I’m not buying it. He had the same initial reaction to the EV fake info play that I did (IE he’s probably town as it doesn’t make sense to do as scum) and now all of a sudden he thinks EV is scum. Lethal is on every single scum team I can think of so I’m not gonna be lynching anybody else

Showtime

Reaction score
poyser did you just ignore the point chris brought up about evans calling big man the sk prior to big man claiming the sk? thoughts on that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well what do you think the goal of it was? Just to save Doddsy for 1 phase whilst making them both look shit? To what end? Clearly doddsy’s bus drive shot was already used otherwise he’d have saved himself so why do it?

regsrdless it’s not really the point lol, the point is that he did

Tbh the more I think about it the more I think EV is being mostly honest in he was voting Junk bc she was a scum read for him and then he let the wagon build after it took off with Jeff. I think he was fully ready for the "why would I do such a thing as town" defense. Kinda wish Odo wouldn't have even asked if it was info since the lynch happened anyway so we could have seen if he really would have stopped it like he said he would have before hammer. Considering she was two away from lynch when Odo asked (I believe), I think it's doubtful.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i mean i didnt clear him so much as give him the WIFOM benefit of the doubt, as in the play lacked meaning somewhat, but since poyser has literally used that to defend him all game and i think poyser/evans are scum together it makes a lot more sense now.

poyser let's say we lynch evans and he flips scum, how do you reads change?
Well it probably means I’m wrong on you. There’s no real reason he couldn’t be scum with lethal as they only started distancing last phase lol, EV was reading him town the whole game before that and don’t think lethal even mentioned him.

after that it gets a little more tricky because lethal did go after tkok a little bit but I still think tkok makes the most sense because lethal isn’t exactly shy of bussing (he did it with cp) because he knows nobody follows him and tkok was never in danger whatsoever, and then lethal randomly dropped the tkok direction for no reason other than presumably others read him town, but it certainly wasn’t anything he addressed or tkok did (because tkok didn’t do shit) and then lethal never pushed him again

if that’s wrong then it’s probably Pez claiming the janitored role but I really think it’s lethal/tkok/you tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
poyser did you just ignore the point chris brought up about evans calling big man the sk prior to big man claiming the sk? thoughts on that.
This never happened :kobe

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This never happened :kobe

His phrasing of it didn't but I'd like thoughts on what actually happened which I've quoted like 5 times now for people :bosque

I asked EV why he voted Grim over Big Man when I had copped both and his response was bc Big Man had claimed SK...but Big Man hadn't claimed SK in the thread at the time of the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.