Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
That's a heck of a thing to say to a guy who protected you N1 and N2. :armfold

I just don't think Mikey is scum. When I think about voting him I have the same feeling I had about voting the previous 2 mislynches. I didn't listen to my gut those times but this time I will.
in any case im happy to lynch ev tomorrow :D
Yeah I think I still wanna go Mikey
Vote Mikey
vote Mikey

Happy to take this risk tbh.
I mean I said that too. It's more that I don't think scum Mikey looks to make that play as it's slimy than low rent but it's not enough to clear him on his own, no.
Good thing Magic has two votes then :slip:
magic can hammer too, but @Poyser if you crashing for the night make a call please. not trying to rush you but since you cant hammer, its necessary
I still kinda wanted to go for Evans but I'll hammer if you guys want as im not caught up enough nor do I have the time to be
unless we massively fuck up here, I will 100% back you on evans tomorrow my friend
dunno why we couldn't lynch EV today :armfold

though I may, soon
I think poyser and Alco are gone though.
I’m here and will be for like 15 more minutes. If we are choosing between EV and Mikey then I’ll be voting Mikey
could list 3 potential scum and who you have as town, mikey?
brutus, evans, lethal, assuming final 2 scum are in this trio.

town, the rest.
ima just hammer cause im getting impatient :francis:
or nvm ninja
give me a few minutes magic please
I’m going to sleep anyways, but my vote isn’t the hammer and if it was it wouldn’t count so :CENA

vote Mikey
im seeing eerily similar acting dumb pattern
Like I'm pretty sure Mikey knows how mafia works at this stage in his career, call me crazy?
i also dont know what happened to the duel tbf lol

when the role was first introduced it would always go to completion and then when people used to end duels it was cause day ended(which defeated the purpose imo).
its more that he's asking questions he obviously knows the answers to, and isn't an idiot. the ONLY reason the duel wouldn't go through is if the execution happened first.

much like in the previous game, he asks the question about the executioner, but answer it himself.

its window dressing imo
hammer away boys, i want the flips
oh the execution thing makes sense, nvm.

but i mean if i can be lost so can he lol.

ima just hammer in 5 minutes if nothing changes tho, this is going too long and we should be fine regardless.
vote mikey

sorry if youre town, mikey, but if you are we'll win it for ya.

this is the end of last day phase.

i legitimately want to know how people view this as me making myself look worse. i bring up evans as a possibility again as mikey gets votes and ask why we cant go there, poyser sees we're deciding between mikey and evans and votes mikey.

like i get the paranoia but you gotta get that it pisses me off your accusations are fucking baseless and not within the context of the game. im actually trying here and i feel like scum is doing fuck all while town wants to repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot. my play this game has been pro-town. ive asked scum to be shot, ive read scum as scum, scum literally tried to make me look bad and yet you guys are still just saying i could be scum for the sake of it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But if it's not you then EV/TKOK/Poyser is possible though not likely IMO.....and still EV is on the team so I say vote him.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Distancing from TKOK regardless of which of you flip first most like. Since I don't think there was any actual intent on changing Magic's mind
But it’s not good distancing at all, you even just said it wasn’t about tkok :bosque

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The only one reading you scum rn is Poyser mate, that time could have been spent reading back instead :francis

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
this is the end of last day phase.

i legitimately want to know how people view this as me making myself look worse. i bring up evans as a possibility again as mikey gets votes and ask why we cant go there, poyser sees we're deciding between mikey and evans and votes mikey.

like i get the paranoia but you gotta get that it pisses me off your accusations are fucking baseless and not within the context of the game. im actually trying here and i feel like scum is doing fuck all while town wants to repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot. my play this game has been pro-town. ive asked scum to be shot, ive read scum as scum, scum literally tried to make me look bad and yet you guys are still just saying i could be scum for the sake of it.
Who are you talking to :pogba

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But it’s not good distancing at all, you even just said it wasn’t about tkok :bosque

lmao so lets say TKOK flipped scum a few phases ago, you wouldn't have jumped on Magic for his town read?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Like there's multiple reasons why I could see you questioning why Magic is reading TKOK town so easily that doesn't = Poyser and TKOK most definitely cannot be scum together

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
lmao so lets say TKOK flipped scum a few phases ago, you wouldn't have jumped on Magic for his town read?
But he wasn’t getting lynched.... the only person even questioning his town read was me lol. That’s my point

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Coulda been shot :draper2 or if you would have been shot, everyone would have said "well Poyser wouldn't have questioned Magic reading TKOK town if they were teammates"

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But neither of us were being read scum lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
There was a whole ass serial killer in the game lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
There was a whole ass serial killer in the game lmao

who would’ve been trying to hit scum since we’ve done nothing but mislynch...

Not that I would base my game based on being shot by the SK anyway lmao. Whatever, this is dumb. I’ve never distanced myself from teammates so weakly ever lol. If you wanna lose based on that flimsy af reasoning to put together 2 people that don’t really make sense then have at it

Showtime

Reaction score
The only one reading you scum rn is Poyser mate, that time could have been spent reading back instead :francis

that point wasn't to defend myself, it's again to show how poyser doubled down on the mikey lynch when evans name was brought back into consideration.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean I still wanna lynch Evans over both of you but you're refusing anyone but Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye because lethal is never not scum here. From my POV hes in all of the teams I can put together. It’s not magic/EV/tkok because magic and evans don’t make sense together. It’s probably magic/lethal/tkok but it could feasibly be EV/lethal/tkok but it’s always lethal

Status
Not open for further replies.