Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The same Magic that jumped at me for suggesting I vote Jeff after his debacle of a performance in WWE Jobbers when we were all scum? That dude decided to go at Doddsy and Big Man early this game when they were aligned?

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean I still wanna lynch Evans over both of you but you're refusing anyone but Lethal

I am fine with this as well. I don't really see any reason to read evans town nor does the wagon analysis look good for him nor is he clear in any way and I see associations with him. if i'm wrong i'm wrong, but i'm tired of every day phase being decided without me. i mean no offense to anyone, but i'm still considerably fucking good at this game and I think i know what i'm doing and i understand the "well if youre scum blah blah" shit, but there's nothing to suggest im scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The same Magic that jumped at me for suggesting I vote Jeff after his debacle of a performance in WWE Jobbers when we were all scum? That dude decided to go at Doddsy and Big Man early this game when they were aligned?
Uhhh yeah, what happened that game? And what lesson has magic said multiple times that he took from it?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Uhhh yeah, what happened that game? And what lesson has magic said multiple times that he took from it?

To bus when people fuck up, not randomly bring up Doddsy when two townies are being decided upon as the final lynch for D1

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also what happened that game is we still won btw :kobe3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To bus when people fuck up, not randomly bring up Doddsy when two townies are being decided upon as the final lynch for D1
He didn’t randomly bring Doddsy up at all lmao fuck off. I brought Doddsy up as aus before anybody else and then Odo started agreeing with me AND THEN magic became sus of Doddsy

Showtime

Reaction score
He didn’t randomly bring Doddsy up at all lmao fuck off. I brought Doddsy up as aus before anybody else and then Odo started agreeing with me AND THEN magic became sus of Doddsy
i actually showed you your posts in regards to doddsy. you had two, weakly suggesting he didnt look bad. i spent the majority of the second half of day 1, night 1, and night 2 talking about killing doddsy. try again.

and how did big man fuck up?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i actually showed you your posts in regards to doddsy. you had two, weakly suggesting he didnt look bad. i spent the majority of the second half of day 1, night 1, and night 2 talking about killing doddsy. try again.

and how did big man fuck up?
I’ve said multiple times that you’re LYING because I absolutely had more than 2 posts about him. A point which you’ve never addressed btw. 2 posts about Doddsy, fuck off lmao. You quoted DIFFERENT posts during your original readback saying I looked good for them :heston

did your sus of big man come before or after the wagon on him that Odo started? Genuine question. Big man fucked up pretty much by just not being in the game at all lol. Pretty sure Odo started a wagon on him before you started sussing him but I’m not 100% sure on that

Showtime

Reaction score
^poyser said this, as did i, about mikey. when deciding the lynch this phase he just abandoned this altogether just to favour evans which was also based on wifom.

^this was his entire case against doddsy.

i sheeped none of this which is what people keep repeating that i copied, literally going to show that's a load of shit.

^all this was to defend evans and finish off the junk lynch, which junk also did.

also i want to put this out there that throughout the whole game poyser has been kinda, sorta on lethal while literally never trying to outright lynch him. poyser. poyser can get a lynch done if he wants to, but i dont think he's ever really pushed at it as hard as he could have. just kinda suggested it over and over.
these are my day 1/night 1 posts about doddsy.

so i legitimately want to know why people are acting like poyser's 2 posts, which i quoted about doddsy, were a big deal while i legitimately repeatedly hammered in him being scummy isn't.

i asked doddsy to be shot.

i asked doddsy to be shot again on night 2.

i said big man was scummy prior to him being copped.

get off my dick and help me solve the game, jeff. i dont know why you cant see it's poyser or at least even considering it can be.
^^^this isn't all distancing for fuck sakes.

doddsy flat out ignored poyser, but engages with me and big man tries setting me up to look bad even with a doddsy scum flip.

doddsy also had evans as town and just leaves poyser and lethal blank(i.e. not dumb enough to read all his scum teammates town).

big man read evans town.

also @Pez is this the set up to looking to push poyser you were talking about? because he follows it with:

^know yourself out, poyser

i have all the quotes right there.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I still don’t like Doddsy fwiw, his tweet read was probably a good guy read

he’s already claimed tho and lethal stinks too
Like you’re using this to say it was my ENTIRE CASE against Doddsy ignoring the fact that this post starts by saying I STILL don’t like doddsy, ya know, suggesting that I’d been talking about him prior :bosque

Showtime

Reaction score
Like you’re using this to say it was my ENTIRE CASE against Doddsy ignoring the fact that this post starts by saying I STILL don’t like doddsy, ya know, suggesting that I’d been talking about him prior :bosque

okay then find the quotes yourself.

literally, ill wait. i want you to show everyone, like i did with those extensive amount of posts, showing how hard you went at doddsy. i legitimately can't wait for you to not deliver that much as there's not that much there.

similarly how there the odo wagon on big man died rather quickly and big man came on at night coming at me as well as trying to discredit me for the doddsy scum read before doddsy's flip happened. that's what teammates do, right?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don’t remember the specifics of that game but was he not aggro? In my experience scum jeff actually tends to overdo the anger and aggression so it’s a super odd read that you’ve given on him to me

also Pez nothing Doddsy posted stuck out to me on first read, I’ll go back and re-read his posts
Ehhhh not really a fan of Doddsy’s posts actually. Notably how he says he thinks tweets posts were fine but then followed up with saying how he made a post that was sus? What’s the read here?

also he made an effort to catch up and then posted a joke vote AFTER the catch up :pogba
It’s easier to agree with general consensus of course but Doddsy routinely goes against the grain as scum. He does as town too - that’s not really what’s alignment indicative - but certainly don’t give him a pass based on that lol
Doddsy claimed the hated townie
I’d be happy lynching doddsy tbh

Here's every post before Magic started sussing Doddsy where Poyser mentioned Doddsy on D1 except for the last one which was after Magic's sussing

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ehhhh not really a fan of Doddsy’s posts actually. Notably how he says he thinks tweets posts were fine but then followed up with saying how he made a post that was sus? What’s the read here?

also he made an effort to catch up and then posted a joke vote AFTER the catch up :pogba
It’s easier to agree with general consensus of course but Doddsy routinely goes against the grain as scum. He does as town too - that’s not really what’s alignment indicative - but certainly don’t give him a pass based on that lol
This doesn’t seem a very nuanced take tbh

it’s Phenom lol
Basically the same list as me lol, good stuff
I’d be happy lynching doddsy tbh
unvote

also happy to prove my role. Doddsy voting phenom is a bit eh as magic pointed out but I’m gonna disregard because it was the tweet wagon that was gaining momentum at the time and I think Doddsy would vote phenom in that scenario if they were teammates anyway, it’s a more calculated risk. Ergo id much rather lynch between those two rather than tweet as I’m pretty sure there’s good alignment potential
That was unfortunate

think lethal looks like shit the most tbh. His vote sticks out because he was calling tweet scum pretty much since he showed up and then voted phenom and I can’t for the life of me make sense of that from a town POV. I know he said he was following Odo but I don’t really buy it tbh. If you have the chance to lynch someone you actively think is scum then you take it surely

brings magic back into play as well, although I still think Doddsy is probably scum and I don’t think they’re aligned. Obviously the Doddsy/phenom link I had in mind didn’t pan out lol but I think his posts have been pretty shitty outside of that

other than that I’d probably take a look at mikey. If there’s one thing I remember about his meta it’s that he can be quite active as town or even when not active, he contributes with some pretty good thoughts when he is here. As scum he just cant provide shit and struggles for content which is how he’s been so far here imo
Chris
3. Jeff
4. Tweet
5. Ace
6. Barry
7. Odo
8. Junk
9. Ev

10. Mikey
11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal

14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus > this is still a very early feeling type read though and I want to see more from him as he’s been a non-factor since then lol
17. TKOK
18. Chimp/Rugrat
19. Pez

I’m getting bored now but these were literally all before those “only 2 posts” you quoted lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh missed the one where you quoted him saying it's not a nuanced take so add that to my post in spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.