Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
why you think this makes me scummy but not Lethal is beyond me tbh

if the reasoning had to do with big claiming sk when big hadn't claimed sk then that means it can't be your reasoning, now can it?

especially as the above quote is your apparently your reasoning.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
if the reasoning had to do with big claiming sk when big hadn't claimed sk then that means it can't be your reasoning, now can it?

especially as the above quote is your apparently your reasoning.

I’m not arguing that it doesn’t look scummy from me, because it does.

But you’re v quick to jump that it’s a smoking gun for me as scum, but it does not affect Lethal at all

:kobe

Showtime

Reaction score
I’m not arguing that it doesn’t look scummy from me, because it does.

But you’re v quick to jump that it’s a smoking gun for me as scum, but it does not affect Lethal at all

:kobe

I legit have not said it doesn't affect lethal at all. I asked for context from chris for lethal and tkok for a reason. The execution wagon was bad cause it was a play to keep big man alive for another phase.

I compared that with the wagons from day 1 and 3 and said your play and the wagons you were on seem to be more coordinated than lethal that seemingly was doing his own shit.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Was really hoping to get a flip before bed :francis

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean Magic, let’s use what you’ve said to me before about looking at town motivations and probability of conspiracy theories.

what’s more likely here: I completely went against my play style as scum to get a D2 lynch of Junk on fake info that I then sabotaged for ? reasons and put myself and team at more risk instead of letting the lynch go through.

Norse mafia & AEW mafia are my two recent scum games. I’ll link the qts when I’m in work.

Or is it more likely Lethal is scum and is being coordinated by a better player (Magic)?

The sudden confidence on his vote on Big Man after asking for directions is more of a sign of him being directed as why would he have such confident reasoning for Big Man if he was just sheeping Odo?

lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And if I was scum, I wouldn’t 180 so openly and admit that I was wrong on my reads as I’ve been doing this game - Jeff & Tweet, Lethal town read etc.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like, none of those things add up as scum play for any player - let alone me

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So Magic is scum to you too, EV? What's your team then

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So Magic is scum to you too, EV? What's your team then

Lethal
Magic

third I have no solid idea on. I wouldn’t say it’s you or Pez. TKOK probably considering how Magics been defending him but I wouldn’t be certain.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well it's Lylo and we know there's 3 people left so we should really be hunting for teams that make sense and not settling for individual scumminess. And I'm still not buying Magic as scum :draper2 if I'm wrong then I'm sure I won't hear the end of it though :heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also the speed Lethal came in with the vote on me with absolute certainty that I’m a role blocker is transparent as fuck.

have we ever seen Lethal so confident about a players role based off of set up spec/obv usage?

I note that Lethal wasn’t active when Alco was confirming he was gonna use martyr, where’s the trademark Lethal read back that we usually see?

Almost as if he was prepared :hayden3

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Actually disregard the activity part, I need to ISO that as he might have been when Alco made the joke about “pls don’t let the martyr be blockable”

Showtime

Reaction score
e-v
Person was signed in when posted

09-12-2020
07:26 AM ET (US)
If it helps the team get out of this mess, crack on lad. Tell me what you need me to do.

I'm gonna go cook some food for 10-15 but I'll be back then.

^that's your most recent post in the qt you linked me.

literally your day 2 thing saved doddsy. there isn't an if or but or anything. doddsy was going to be lynched, a wagon built up on junk instead because people thought you had info, and when it got to minus one you told everyone it wasn't info based when the wagon had already built up. literally that was a positive for your team and you keep spinning it like it wasn't.

on top of that, you keep saying how it would hurt your scum team. IT'S LYLO.

YOU ARE ALIVE.

WHERE IS THE DAMAGE DONE?

Poyser is the one that has strongly defended you and primarily for that play, saying it doesn't make sense to do as scum and you also keep repeating that. that play did not hurt you at all yet you insist it somehow did because people got mad at you. you weren't lynched and the players with more thread authority said you were. jeff was the one that most strongly wanted to lynch you for it from the onset of the play. when odo brought up reconsidering his position on some of the players he read as town for being to dumb to be scum he suddenly died.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
e-v
Person was signed in when posted

09-12-2020
07:26 AM ET (US)
If it helps the team get out of this mess, crack on lad. Tell me what you need me to do.

I'm gonna go cook some food for 10-15 but I'll be back then.

^that's your most recent post in the qt you linked me.

literally your day 2 thing saved doddsy. there isn't an if or but or anything. doddsy was going to be lynched, a wagon built up on junk instead because people thought you had info, and when it got to minus one you told everyone it wasn't info based when the wagon had already built up. literally that was a positive for your team and you keep spinning it like it wasn't.

on top of that, you keep saying how it would hurt your scum team. IT'S LYLO.

YOU ARE ALIVE.

WHERE IS THE DAMAGE DONE?

Poyser is the one that has strongly defended you and primarily for that play, saying it doesn't make sense to do as scum and you also keep repeating that. that play did not hurt you at all yet you insist it somehow did because people got mad at you. you weren't lynched and the players with more thread authority said you were. jeff was the one that most strongly wanted to lynch you for it from the onset of the play. when odo brought up reconsidering his position on some of the players he read as town for being to dumb to be scum he suddenly died.

that quote doesn’t really fit here, at all. That was telling a teammate to bus me.

If anything that just proves my point further that I’m a team player and going rogue isn’t in my meta, at all

:heston

Status
Not open for further replies.