Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I moved away from the thread for a few hours.

Indeed executioner and DV shouldn't make sense as a team. Magic I'm ready to follow you.

Showtime

Reaction score
Based on Magic having a very good record on reading Odo town, I'm inclined to trust him. And I agree with most of Magic's reads on the play. But I don't like heavily relying on other people's opinions on other players
EV's play was awful and everything but it was just as awful to push that lynch through AFTER EV admitted there was nothing to it except his own reads.

I read EV town myself but certainly wouldn't see myself blindly lynching someone because "EV thinks he's scum" so that whole situation was just bizarre.

What is the actual case against Magic btw? My experience of his town game is exactly what he's currently playing as and I see no reason based off play to view him as scum.

The "how did he know EV was tracker if he hadn't read back" stuff is the only thing that has really stood out as a "reason" and that is fucking weak tea - I understand why people would have picked up on it but it feels like the exact sort of garbage I would tunnel on and it would turn out to be pointless.

I mostly agree with this, particularly the third row. There may be guys I'd switch between the first two rows but it's all kinda vague there except for me being confident on Jeff and Pez.

With the exception of your read on EV, every other explained read hedges, which is not a good sign.

^^these are posts are from the nights they died.

evans why am i killing people that literally town read me when there were people randomly suspecting me early on. is it smart scum play to kill your supporters? like your insight as to why im scum just isn't there either. you're also saying im rushing your lynch, i did not whatsoever try to rush your lynch, but your lynch has been stalled from last day phase too.

On top of that, lethal voted before bed and leaving. I agree it's a dumb vote in lylo, but if youre leaving for a long time then he might think it's smart. I'm not entirely 100% on it not being lethal still either because I could see poyser doing a distancing gambit with him to ensure the victory in lylo considering he all but pushed him all game without ever trying too hard to get him lynched.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Let’s get this show on the road.

It’s me or Lethal at this point to decide the game.

I really don’t know what else to say that can confirm that I am town and lynching me will win this game for scum.

lynch Lethal and Magic and we can win or lynch me and lose

:rippedcal

Showtime

Reaction score
tkok is the tweet wagon and then there's evans and poyser that finish phen0m off.

im going with alco/pez/chris as town cause i think the team is poyser, evans, and tkok. poyser legit says nothing about tkok the whole game except tells me about how my town read could be wrong, but never offers a read on himself and evans randomly went at me during night about suddenly considering tkok could be scum too after calling him town most of the game(which makes sense to consider after we get two town flips, so idk why he found it so strange).

again with pez and alco as town, both evans and poyser are on the junk wagon. wagons never consist of just town so the literally @Poyser you think the junk wagon was just town? evans said it wasn't actual info, but none of you guys unvoted anyway and the wagon went through and the idea no scum would want to latch onto the fake info wagon is unrealistic. lethal is literally doing his own thing on mikey(and on day 1 was doing his own thing on tkok). lethal isn't playing with literally any level of coordination with anyone. im not sure how he normally plays as scum so someone can correct me if im wrong, but this is just seems like a town player being stubborn in their own direction and not working with anyone.

again poyser is on lethal, which isnt really doing anything while evans was first on barry who flipped sk. tkok and lethal are also on barry and big man was as well. i didnt read much of this phsae so i cant comment too much, but from what chris said, big man claimed sk and so did barry and then barry got executed. scum would obviously want to keep big man alive for the phase to use his strongman so again this doesnt look great for evans.

on top of that, last day phase when people brought up the possibility of lynching evans towards the end, myself/pez/jeff, poyser doubled down on lynching mikey and no one else even though he continues to suggest his main scum read is lethal. he wanted evans to live so instead of going fo rhis main scum read, like an actual tier 1 player should, he goes for mikey.
this is the end of last day phase.

i legitimately want to know how people view this as me making myself look worse. i bring up evans as a possibility again as mikey gets votes and ask why we cant go there, poyser sees we're deciding between mikey and evans and votes mikey.

like i get the paranoia but you gotta get that it pisses me off your accusations are fucking baseless and not within the context of the game. im actually trying here and i feel like scum is doing fuck all while town wants to repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot. my play this game has been pro-town. ive asked scum to be shot, ive read scum as scum, scum literally tried to make me look bad and yet you guys are still just saying i could be scum for the sake of it.
I moved away from the thread for a few hours.

Indeed executioner and DV shouldn't make sense as a team. Magic I'm ready to follow you.

@Alco read these posts and tell me your thoughts pls

Alco

Reaction score
I'm on my phone, it's not fun searching the thread on phone

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Alco feel free to hammer then bc I think he needs two more votes

Vote Evans

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Saw Alco still looking and got cold feet :worried

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
^^these are posts are from the nights they died.

evans why am i killing people that literally town read me when there were people randomly suspecting me early on. is it smart scum play to kill your supporters? like your insight as to why im scum just isn't there either. you're also saying im rushing your lynch, i did not whatsoever try to rush your lynch, but your lynch has been stalled from last day phase too.

On top of that, lethal voted before bed and leaving. I agree it's a dumb vote in lylo, but if youre leaving for a long time then he might think it's smart. I'm not entirely 100% on it not being lethal still either because I could see poyser doing a distancing gambit with him to ensure the victory in lylo considering he all but pushed him all game without ever trying too hard to get him lynched.

bruh it’s no accident that I’m still alive, I’m a prime mislynch target and I’m sure you and ya team were hoping town would get around to lynching me to keep your hands clean. There was no need to worry about my lynch throughout the other day phases as either town would do it or you’d be able to exploit the Junk wagon endgame to secure victory. That’s a smart scum play and it’s hard to defend from my position.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
this is the end of last day phase.

i legitimately want to know how people view this as me making myself look worse. i bring up evans as a possibility again as mikey gets votes and ask why we cant go there, poyser sees we're deciding between mikey and evans and votes mikey.

like i get the paranoia but you gotta get that it pisses me off your accusations are fucking baseless and not within the context of the game. im actually trying here and i feel like scum is doing fuck all while town wants to repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot. my play this game has been pro-town. ive asked scum to be shot, ive read scum as scum, scum literally tried to make me look bad and yet you guys are still just saying i could be scum for the sake of it.

See to me, this increased effort level to find so many quotes just screams scum digging deep to get the win over the line

Showtime

Reaction score
bruh it’s no accident that I’m still alive, I’m a prime mislynch target and I’m sure you and ya team were hoping town would get around to lynching me to keep your hands clean. There was no need to worry about my lynch throughout the other day phases as either town would do it or you’d be able to exploit the Junk wagon endgame to secure victory. That’s a smart scum play and it’s hard to defend from my position.

breh i hard defended junk on day 1 away from a lynch.

i also advocated for your lynch last day phase, meaning id have looked bad getting you mislynched myself. i was not trying to leave you around. admittedly i have not been around for a lot of day phases, but most went fast(junk wagon was under 12 hours, execute was fast, and then i was around last day phase in the latter half).

Alco

Reaction score
@Alco read these posts and tell me your thoughts pls
I see those posts and I see a lot of sense in them. If I may add some GUT to it, I also noticed Poyser becoming dominant in the thread only yesterday. It's weak reasoning, but at this point I'm ready to chuck my brain out anyway cause I've been laughably wrong on everything lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler