• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

Lethal

Tiffy Time
his reads weren't null tho, he was looking for town considerations in their actions, I'll also translate into blueberry for you

fr them reads had meaning
fr bro they sense

Wangs activity is suggests town behaviour but the content hasn't been enough to give a lean yet. He needs to be kept an eye on and see if he continues looking town

fr bro this town meta
fr tho not enough to say yet

Sky's pressing didn't look scummy so no need to push that side of things. Need to fact check something. Her push didn't look scummy.

fr she only use 69% power
fr lemme fact check this after i finish my hentai wank
fr it look good

Barry's play looks town, he's active and pushing directions and isn't hiding. Looks town or he's hiding it well

fr probs town my g
fr if scum he doin hella good fr fr fr fr fr fr

None of this is really fence sitting and it my whole point of contention. You're shading him for fence sitting when he hasn't at all lmao. He's explained reads like you'd demand and ask for.
Town.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Good point. Ekko's reply is weak also. Asking you to state Evans points in your own words. Ekko/Cake are not aligned.

I like this aggression.

So the lean scum/null read goes back to strong scum because he hasn't "done shit?" Interesting turn of events

Town.
but juice cant even tell me what evans good points are, because they donr exist