Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
hes struggling pretty hard to provide content lol
Yeah this is why haza immediately saying he looks town stuck out to me lol. I don’t see where that’s come from but could be tmi

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Also whilst I respect you want to catch up, it would really be beneficial if you could find your centre on mando/ekko/evans situation
thoughts on wang and watever gymnastics he is doing during the time im talking to evans?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah this is why haza immediately saying he looks town stuck out to me lol. I don’t see where that’s come from but could be tmi
idk what haza is doing. surely hes just busy and not actually frozen

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i think john mando and lethal have highest chances to be scum if evans is just playing the worst game of his life

but again too many bystanders to put a cap on this. it always creates uncessary doubts on others

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
thoughts on wang and watever gymnastics he is doing during the time im talking to evans?
Eh I understood what wang was saying, and I thought taking a stance that there is only one scum between the 3 of you was fairly incisive even if I disagree with the conclusion

But my problem is he was going through all of that and it looked like it was to avoid taking any kind of stance on WHICH one of you is scum lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Grim is a bit suspect for at this point too. I could see an Ekko/Grim mafia team.
Huh?
24 hour in and no post posts from OMB or Pendex isn't great either - especially when in some games that would be the entire day phase done and dusted.
What's the intent of this commentary?
HARD TOWN
Cake
Poyser
Evans

SOFT TOWN
Blaine
Wang
McHenry

ZER0 POSTS
OMB
Pendex

NULL
Lethal
Mando
Sky

SOFT SCUM
Barry
RDK

HARD SCUM
Ekko
Hmmkay so this reads list seems forced and not really productive in any way. You hard scum Ekko but it's come from "flailing in a fish net" based off of a game on another forum. This just seems like throwing against a wall and seeing what sticks. You're also sussing Haza from making one post and suggesting he's in wolf chat rather than the game. I'll get to the quote later but Skybox also pushes on this inactivity and suggests he's being a coward or has her on ignore - this is just lazy reading of a strong player. Hard telling Evans because he's called out hypocricy? You're easy to impress I see. Interesting that you've not put a read on Sky here in spite of her having lots to work with.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
as scum when i get suspected early in the day for what i consider weak reason ill just go to sleep to waste the day and come talk later trying to pivot the yeet somewhere else with my team

im extending same logic to mando. i dont think fighting it out like that at 2 am when there r 40+ hours left is that scummy thing to do

but maybe mando is built different yknow
I don't follow this.

You think just because he stayed up late, he's town? Right? If that's what it is then this is a classic amongst classics.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just checking some notifications and I'm being given town impressions/leans? I've done jack shit to warrant that at all.

Got like ~20 pages to sort through

Also whilst I respect you want to catch up, it would really be beneficial if you could find your centre on mando/ekko/evans situation

Yeah it's in my catchup. I'm actually not tired atm and keen to put leg work in during the cricket

Huh?

What's the intent of this commentary?

Hmmkay so this reads list seems forced and not really productive in any way. You hard scum Ekko but it's come from "flailing in a fish net" based off of a game on another forum. This just seems like throwing against a wall and seeing what sticks. You're also sussing Haza from making one post and suggesting he's in wolf chat rather than the game. I'll get to the quote later but Skybox also pushes on this inactivity and suggests he's being a coward or has her on ignore - this is just lazy reading of a strong player. Hard telling Evans because he's called out hypocricy? You're easy to impress I see. Interesting that you've not put a read on Sky here in spite of her having lots to work with.

Lethal coming out of this with just a scum read on juice is both hilarious and predictable lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal coming out of this with just a scum read on juice is both hilarious and predictable lmao
I'm not even halfway finished mate. Starc been ruining the Indian lineup distracting me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not even halfway finished mate. Starc been ruining the Indian lineup distracting me
If that’s the case then it’s pretty pointless to hone in on juice, there’s almost no chance she’s getting lynched today

You really could do with just focusing on the Ekko/man/evans situation and deciding where you fall. You can make your other reads with whatever time you have left after that/through the night

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm up to the Ekko vs Evans stuff fwiw

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

dont care about that. respond to my posts above about changing the goal posts to 2 things that arent related

receipts please

thats not accusing him of omgus. im accusing him of being image concious and worried about being called omguisng

its a fair question. why would someone care if their scum read calls them omgusing or not?

u said i gave mando shit for omgusing. what i did is question his image concious regarding it

i dont care if a player omguses. its such a silly thing people get hung up on

my point, which u again avoid for the 5th time, is that mando came off omage concious about being called out omgusing. i dont care if he actually omgused or not. i am asking him why is he afraid of his scum read calling him for omgusing.

also its not backtracking. its correcting ur accusations lol

u said i gave mando shit for omgusing. this never happened..my point was and remains that he is image concious

stop changing gaol posts for once and address my points
Yeah Evans is winning this one. Ekko asked for receipts, got them, and now changes it around. His thoughts just don't seem to be consistent. They're almost intentionally confusing

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
and that question challenges his action of being worried. not his action of omgusing. i dont care about that
But is this NOT challenging him omgusing? Cos you clearly care about it since you've gone on about it for so long