• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Because his entrance wasn't just a running commentary of the game and he wasn't talking in riddles. Posting more naturally while coming to conclusions and asking questions rather than just saying what had happened. Particularly evidenced by him saying he can't read Juice only to then come to a natural read of her. Doesn't seem very agenda driven to do that as you'd just read her scum in the first place as scum.

Don't know why it's shocking that I would have a read on him when I typically read him extremely well.

Especially odd that sky found it noteworthy given that she just saw me nail him as scum in about 4 posts during her game
I kinda missed all that Mando and ekko stuff. Maybe cos of ekko being spammy with others. I’ll get to it in time though.
As for reading players,

Avoided? Not at all. But nice try of putting words into my fingers

No. There’s thoughts there, you can do the homework.

Solid run? You most recently rage quit into a lynch lol.

Lmao turn a little heat and he goes with the subtle omgus

Why aren’t you a fan of it? How would you expect me to provide a post of 30+ pages of content? You can’t see Evans position with Poyser? Obviously it changes now cos of his exchange with Ekko but it was there to start with. You don’t think Sky obsessing over small details is concerning?

You didn’t feel the need to address this in your original comment about me. So I’d be silly to assume you’ve been advised to do so in your wolf chat, no? If you want my read of you sweetums all you’ve got to do is ask :)
Null, fwiw
This the post you're talking about lol?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
but juice cant even tell me what evans good points are, because they donr exist
Evans previously quoted them himself after you were ranting.
also you play with me more than anyone else, so the fact you bring up the name juice every now and again - feels like you are trying to bait a reaction from me at this point.

I'd just ask you respect I don't identify with that name any longer - but you already know this.

RDK

All glory to God
Like if you look at the last game on OLF he straight up wasn't reading the game despite saying he was LOL, he had no idea what was going on whereas he obviously does here to some extent

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Evans previously quoted them himself after you were ranting.
also you play with me more than anyone else, so the fact you bring up the name juice every now and again - feels like you are trying to bait a reaction from me at this point.

I'd just ask you respect I don't identify with that name any longer - but you already know this.
the posts evans quoted? u mean my posts? how are MY posts good points for evans??? they r not his posts

and how is any of evans posts good points. can u scratch the surface a bit and actually analyze wtf evans is talking about