Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Trying to clear people as town for actual solid reasons is good. Not arbitrarily deciding someone's town off a NAI post
ur getting too hung up on this intersction with poyser i think sky

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You're saying you've never explained a null read as town? (ignoring the fact that Mando's reads, which started this, were largely not nulls)
town can explain nulls sometimes. ive never said only scum explains nulls btw

Unvote

Vote: Lethal

Im pretty content doing this for now.
im okay with this direction as well

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
poyser/evans never w/w, leaning evans town, poyser null

meant to quote this in the above message about Ekko town leaning me and how quickly he reverted from it lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Mando's responses may not have been the best defence ever but he's clearly combative and there's plenty of conviction in what he's saying.
finally u acknowledge it. now expand more on this. why wud mando do this as town

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
finally u acknowledge it. now expand more on this. why wud mando do this as town

Because when someone very obviously scummy is tunnelling you with nonsensical and false points, it's very easy to get wound up lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yeah Evans is winning this one. Ekko asked for receipts, got them, and now changes it around. His thoughts just don't seem to be consistent. They're almost intentionally confusing
Interesting how your assessment of this didn't include an actual read on either

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Ekkologix why aren't you pushing Wang for fence sitting like you did Mando

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You think he's null/scum but you're not pushing him like you did Mando who was a top scum read for you for the exact same thing?

When Ekko flips scum, this is clearly distancing between team mates.
im ok with pressuring wang either. the difference between wang and mando is mando was much more image concious about me voting him than wang was when poyser and sky voted him

and for like the 20th time im not only pushing mando for his read list. that was just the spark to start it all. later on when sky and barry implied that this is normal for mando, i somewhat rescinded that accusation, but the remaining ones about mando's image conciousness and him wanting to survive more than solve remains

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Because his entrance wasn't just a running commentary of the game and he wasn't talking in riddles. Posting more naturally while coming to conclusions and asking questions rather than just saying what had happened. Particularly evidenced by him saying he can't read Juice only to then come to a natural read of her. Doesn't seem very agenda driven to do that as you'd just read her scum in the first place as scum.

Don't know why it's shocking that I would have a read on him when I typically read him extremely well.

Especially odd that sky found it noteworthy given that she just saw me nail him as scum in about 4 posts during her game
There you go, what took you so long

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
im ok with pressuring wang either. the difference between wang and mando is mando was much more image concious about me voting him than wang was when poyser and sky voted him

and for like the 20th time im not only pushing mando for his read list. that was just the spark to start it all. later on when sky and barry implied that this is normal for mando, i somewhat rescinded that accusation, but the remaining ones about mando's image conciousness and him wanting to survive more than solve remains

you voted Mando and said you want him gone ASAP before you got upset about him being image conscious...

vote lynch mando

i'll catchup to the rest whenever
im still not ready to really call wang scum yet, i think some of his posts seem a bit careful though. i guess just move him to null from null/town

i dont like mando commenting on cake discussion but not wang discussion btw, we shud dispose of mando asap imo

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

so you just made up another reason to keep pushing Mando instead of directing the same reasoning you sussed him onto other players doing the thing you think is scummy?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Othering a bit of recent game time offers insight, that its not the first game or mafia interactions completely since the last game he played on WS/WC.

brought up being rusty again. not sure why you would bring it up again. perhaps building up to, im just an innocent townie. dont look in this direction.

unlikely to make this comment if both are mafia. could offer an out for Barry, if Blaine flips mafia. [LOOK BACK 1]

this feels a little bit cautious. an element of wanting to survive. more of a mafia day one approach than town, who knows high percentage a town member fall in first lynch.

a personal put down is a great way to dismiss "mistakes" and "incorrect votes" later down the line.

this is fence sitting disguised as offering reads.

a tad of irony - as Blaine has been offering a lot of filler this game already himself.

if Grim is town and Blaine is mafia - this point can be circled back to [LOOK BACK 1]

town leaning, but no confidence that Grim is town? this doesn't make any sense. more fence sitting.

Not even throwing down an initial scum read or rather unwilling to - I don't understand either.

These post just feel like recycled coasting to survive the day and nothing more.

----

Honestly, its not enough for full confidence but there are certainly a few red flag here. If this was a 20-32 player game it would probably be a less cautious feeling, but I do feel this is the right move.

VOTE: BLAINE
Really weird MQ and pivot to Blaine, almost as if you don't want the current direction to go through

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Ekkologix why aren't you pushing Wang for fence sitting like you did Mando
wang had 2 votes on him and reacted to it better than mando reacted to 1 vote

u need to stop looking for contradictions that dont exist and start actually solving lol

ur also forgetting that part of why i sused mando is that when wangs wagon started mando made no comment on it given that it was one of the 3 names he talked about

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
so you just made up another reason to keep pushing Mando instead of directing the same reasoning you sussed him onto other players doing the thing you think is scummy?
"made up"

ok buddy