Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
This makes no sense to me atm. You are saying there is nothing that will make you gain confidence in anything with Grim being town despite your town reading him.

Can you explain this part please.
That is not what I'm saying at all. Grim's post that Ekko replied to that I replied about is the subject of why I think Ekko's surefire town read on Grim for that one post is weak. There's definitely going to be posts that allow me to fully push Grim as town, but the post Ekko claimed made Grim town to him is one that doesn't influence my opinion on Grim in any way and that I thought it was a weak post.

TLDR: Ekko's original post was weak to me and I didn't see a way that it'd make Barry look better to me.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'd say at least one of the stronger players, and possibly some of the inactives are among the scum team.

We have another whole day to post and have users make posts, so I actually am eager to see folks like Lethal post and see how they react. Haza just posted so gotta see how he posts as well.

The barn door hasn't closed quite yet, I still wanna see how the game goes before I so willingly throw my vote down.
When you say stronger players does that necessarily mean Poyser /Evans/Ekko?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
McHenry and Ekko are probably the two who I have some hesitations about, but Ekko also has several votes on him already and I still wanna see the inactives post some before I vote.

I imagine Haza is reading back and Lethal will come in and post eventually.

I'm not sure if Pendex will post tho.

Also inb4 OMB says I'm scum :jade
Well you answered my question. What about John Wick has you concerned?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Oh wow, he hasn't made any posts since the last one I remember, the one where he accuses me of always misconstruing his posts.

I understand why he might be self-conscious, but it's not a good look. Self-consciousness is not towny
It did happen for two games in a row I believe.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Feels like there's a gap in Wang's readback where he just ignores most of what Ekko says

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So I've caught up.

Sky Id call town at the moment she's leading sussing everyone even with a vote on Ekko still looking at others and putting in more effort than most.

Wang I lean town on. I have called him out numerous times on inactivity and how that usually makes me read him as scum. I believe the past few times he was scum he jumps on with a hi everyone and vanishes and we somehow all buy it. So he's either being active to keep me at bay or he's town. I don't think you change for one single player so leaning town.

Mando null lean town. This is typical play that I've seen from him in the past though most games i've played with him he's outted quickly the majority of those he was playing town. This reminds me of those. I do recall a game where I went at him hard and he gets aggressive but in a way that I think tips his hat to me. I haven't seen that yet.

Blain / Top Guy Time null- I don't think I've ever played a game where he was this active or didn't get booted for inactivity so far what I've seen doesn't seem to be substantial, but not knowing his game play doesn't help.

Ekko lean scum- I always read ekko as scum, and I'm not sure I've played a game where he was town? I don't like his interactions with Mando he seemed to be pushing and then when he got ganged up on for doing it he started playing the I was doing it to get you into the game bro your welcome type thing. I'm not sure I've seen someone playing as town play that card.

@Sky I called you out cause of past games we typically have an issue of getting at each other its obviously bothered me which is why I drew attention to it. I do believe you're town at the moment and invite you to take a closer look at me and what you think of my reads.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
When you say stronger players does that necessarily mean Poyser /Evans/Ekko?
Ye. One of them could be scum. I'm not great at reading any of them

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So I've caught up.

Sky Id call town at the moment she's leading sussing everyone even with a vote on Ekko still looking at others and putting in more effort than most.

Wang I lean town on. I have called him out numerous times on inactivity and how that usually makes me read him as scum. I believe the past few times he was scum he jumps on with a hi everyone and vanishes and we somehow all buy it. So he's either being active to keep me at bay or he's town. I don't think you change for one single player so leaning town.

Mando null lean town. This is typical play that I've seen from him in the past though most games i've played with him he's outted quickly the majority of those he was playing town. This reminds me of those. I do recall a game where I went at him hard and he gets aggressive but in a way that I think tips his hat to me. I haven't seen that yet.

Blain / Top Guy Time null- I don't think I've ever played a game where he was this active or didn't get booted for inactivity so far what I've seen doesn't seem to be substantial, but not knowing his game play doesn't help.

Ekko lean scum- I always read ekko as scum, and I'm not sure I've played a game where he was town? I don't like his interactions with Mando he seemed to be pushing and then when he got ganged up on for doing it he started playing the I was doing it to get you into the game bro your welcome type thing. I'm not sure I've seen someone playing as town play that card.

@Sky I called you out cause of past games we typically have an issue of getting at each other its obviously bothered me which is why I drew attention to it. I do believe you're town at the moment and invite you to take a closer look at me and what you think of my reads.
Damn, no read on me. :pour

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Alright, I've been up a long time, but I will say I am null on Blaine he seems pretty invested in the game and giving thoughts, which is good for him. Null but town side.

Mando- null because his defensiveness I have seen before as both alignments and I can't lean that either way.

Sky- town lean atm. What I see is typical town Sky.

John- I need more from him no read at all.

Evans- null but I am trying to determine if he was buddying up to Man or just wanted to argue with Ekko.

Ekko- null as I can never read him and not sure I have seen a scum Ekko ever. I have seen Indy Ekko. What I am seeing is what I usually expect from ekko in a game.

Grim/Barry- he is here, not overly helpful like he usually is as scum, hasn't said let's go no lynch on day one or some weird off the wall thing.

Cake- she has what 3 or 4 posts nothing to get much from

Poyser- is another I struggle to read as well. I have played scum with him before so I know what he is capable of, but he was only here for a short period today.

If anyone else has posted I don't remember them posting at all.

We do have like 2 more full days in day 1. So I will need more interactions to hopefully garner more reads.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I feel that Cake read isn't going to cut it because even though she's a low poster she had something that shoukd be fairly pingy which was the Blaine post length analysis. Came across as low effort goodguying to me. You should at least have SOME opinion on it

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm vibing with all your reads (except Wang obv), hoping to see similar levels of effort going forward @John McKringle

Thoughts re: Barry? Poyser? Evans?
When I post I will make that effort but I said before game started I work in retail and shit's been busy as hell. I've not been on the site at all as much as normal. I got dumped with 8 projects monday 3 of which should have been started months ago. I'm not typically on during weekends but I do attend to attempt to be as active as possible. I do get how this can make me look.

@Bobby Barrows You change your name so damn much it takes me half a game to remember who you were in the last game and by the time I can make a read the game is over. And I don't think we've played together all that much. You're basically a null for me at this point. You've made a decent amount of post but nothing that's pushed me one way or the other. What has me down on your list with Ekko?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I feel that Cake read isn't going to cut it because even though she's a low poster she had something that shoukd be fairly pingy which was the Blaine post length analysis. Came across as low effort goodguying to me. You should at least have SOME opinion on it
Does a scum Cake do those things and post so little this early in a game?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
is it scummy to acknowledge if someone started playing better after ur initial sus of them? i can guarantee u votes on me mean nothing lol

also i never intended for the day to end immediately etc.. i just intended to push an early scum read to see more of them, i haven't even gotten around to asking ppl to vote mando and he already started talking lol