Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Okay I didn't mention the I think 4 votes on you so I'm not sure why you're bringing it up like that's going to change my opinion either way

Certainly came off to me like you were hoping others would join the vote.
u said this i changed my mind because "when he got ganged up on for doing it he started playing the I was doing it to get you into the game bro your welcome type thing"

you're not addressing the actual points i've brought up about mando and why i think he can still be town

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Certainly came off to me like you were hoping others would join the vote.
why not if they agree? what's ur point here?

do u think we were gonna lynch mando without giving him a chance to defend himself or claim? why u being pretty slimy about this

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Hey. 30 pages. Fun times.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i mean i dont see the point if town either, its textbook definition of busywork

it wud be okay if juice had actual content, but given that nothing else can be found, her electing to spend her time on this is not a good look
The point as town is pretty simple - she saw somebody make a point about his opening post length and was curious about whether it did mean anything so she went to check. She obviously can’t control the fact that it ended up irrelevant - the fact that she went to check and went so far back shows genuine curiosity/eagerness to solve the slot

there’s no need to do it as scum because you can just fake an opinion and twist it any way you want lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i mean i dont see the point if town either, its textbook definition of busywork

it wud be okay if juice had actual content, but given that nothing else can be found, her electing to spend her time on this is not a good look
In fact I don’t like this post at all. I’d be fine if you called it NAI - whether I’m right is debatable, but I don’t see how it can be construed as a bad look in any way. It’s like you’re accusing her of KNOWING it’s irrelevant before she checks.

this post kinda reads like you just decided you wanted to make her look bad rather than genuinely think she looks bad as your reason makes no sense

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This Ekko read up does plant him as town in my eyes, so that's some major brownie points for him!!
Why? This is lazy lol, it just reads like you’re calling him town because he’s reading and posting

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Felt kind of like goodguying tbh
Again this makes no sense - how can it be good guying? A) she said it was NAI rather than anything good B) as I said to Ekko, she couldn’t possibly have known what she’d find before she went looking

if anything good guying is the take that makes the least sense possible. It would make more sense as scum if they’re aligned and she went back to check to see if she could defend him lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It really does seem like Ekko has put all of our names in a randomiser and just decided to zone in on whoever was chosen, which happens to be me. I'm not suggesting that I am above suspicion in any way because no one is at this point in the game but it seems like he's got the person he wants to lynch from wherever and is scrambling to come up with reasons why.
Yeah this is the vibe I got as well, the last bit I mean

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You seem to be misinterpreting Ekko's "dispose of ASAP" as "end day early" rather than the more logical "I think Mando should be the D1"

Which is honestly typical of someone who's afraid to die, which I'd associate more with non-town
I read this like 4x and I have no idea what you’re saying lol. Can you elaborate?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Did I say you were scummy?
Hang on, I’ve been liking your responses to Ekko so far but this post is so strange. You’ve clearly been implying that he’s scummy? Or what was the point you were trying to make about him deciding you were his lynch and scrambling to think of reasons?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Another trap attempt.

I’ve just called him out for trying to rush something and here he is trying to force me to vote so he can call me out for contradicting myself.

My vote is my vote and I’ll drop it when I’m good and ready thanks mate.
Hmmm this seems incredibly self conscious lol

you think he’s scummy (according to your last post) so why is what he thinks of your alignment important at all? If he’s scum then ofc he’s going to try and make you look bad. This post reads like you’re trying to outmanoeuvre him rather than solve him

Reactions: Ekkologix