Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I think an Ekko Poyser team likely hood is increasing. Poyser Seemed closer to town for me but then at some point lets Ekko convince him man is a good target mean time Ekko starts going after Evans.

Ekkos been dragging Man through the dirt almost like tmi even though everyone but he and Poyser have basically said this seems typical of Man play D1 seems to me Ekko felt that the train wasn't going to bear fruit and switched to Evans. He's called them both out for minimalistic play, but has left me alone which I find sus if this is his true motivations for going after these two? Also if this is the motivation for going after people why hasn't he gone after RDT or the two people yet to post at all?

Ekko knew Man wasn't happening and jumped on Evans .

Vote Ekko
how do i tmi a scum read? this post is utter nonsense

why will i go after RDK and the other people that didnt post? u think i am going for mando for no reason??

Reactions: Poyser

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This is massively not true lol

aside from my last game as scum where I duelled a team mate as we were both under a huge amount of pressure. I’m always a team player
I was remembering a game with Junk that stuck in my head and like I said it's been what a couple of years that we have played a game together and one where we were masons together and you was very decent that game and believe you was a scum NK from Poyser IIRC. I'm not saying you were tossing a teammate under here or anything, just going off my old man memory.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Again it goes back to why man?

The entire basis for going at man in the first place has been pretty established as typical play? Why is he letting myself rdk lethal and two non posters skate?

He doesn't care for man's excuses. But why not play the game. Man's offline interact with some others? There's more than 1 scum in the game. Again I feel like it's an I know man is town I know if I apply the right pressure he might do something people will read scummy and then wolf has a town lynch out of the gate.
ive been playing the game and making reads, im confident u arent reading my posts now lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
this guy saying i am not interacting with others because mando is offline, ur either not reading the game or deliberately saying something that isn't true lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Grim his whole thing on me started when I gave reads and he took issue with it. He can’t accuse me of not trying to solve the game after he absolutely shat all over my attempts to do so and share thoughts.

I even made a further comment about Cake and what Sky was saying about her and Ekko tried to jump all over it. So anything else I’ve commented on I’ve had Ekko slinging shit at me for it. It’s quite hard to do much with that going on.

Anyway, I do view most of that back and forth with Ekko as helping the game as I think he’s scum and making him go deeper into the hole he’d dug himself helped me develop that assertion. So if we lynch him and he does flip scum I think it’d be a hard argument to make that I’ve not done anything to help, which is what I think you’re insinuating a bit here.
wanna t-dome it my friend?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Hello hello.

I have nothing to offer - hard claim Survivor

I understand such claims probably won't be well received here which is fine, but I'm not going to be able to catch up any time soon and any effort I put in to scum hunt will be mailed in by necessity so you know why.

Do with the info what you will.
i belive it because i dont think this is the game u will break ur history of claiming indies

but

fook indies, u can be a backup lynch if town is confused where to go

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I will honestly be shocked if Ekko isn't scum this game.
reminder u have never read me correctly as town and if u r one here this isnt the game that fact will change so not too surprised eitherway

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ok caught up, so most of the people on my wagon do not have a case nor are able to respond to my points directly / misconstruct them

carry on then lads, ping me when u want me to hammer, get me out of this shit lol

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Why does it feel like you’re setting up some narrative here Wang lol

Why does it have be just those two options? It’s like you’ve decided I’m scummy and you can’t see any town motivation
No narrative at all.

When I read it through it felt like you jumped in on it and took Man's side and felt like a buddying opportunity to someone who was being sussed by someone else. That was how I took it while reading it through.

Since you asked if I saw no town merit in your actions. I can om the basis that you felt that Ekko was calling Man out for things that he has done in the past.

Do you still think Ekko was blowing smoke up Man's ass now or do you lean with Poyser that Man is scum because he was timid and afraid of how he looked? Do you think Ekko is the best place to go?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
ok caught up, so most of the people on my wagon do not have a case nor are able to respond to my points directly / misconstruct them

carry on then lads, ping me when u want me to hammer, get me out of this shit lol
No claim?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm not gonna be able to offer much up, but here goes.

Early gut feel that Evans trying to get himself comfy behind Poyser. Interesting that he picked on a small isue with McHnery to fixate on.
No buys on the Sky stuff biting at the Poyser stuff.
Cake with the ambiguity again. Not even going to bother trying to read her with any confidence. Would daykill if I had the chance.
Sky taking issue with Blaine's entry seems a weird position to go with.
Cake with fatigue excuses and not much game solving. Interesting change up from her regular approach. Wolf lean.

How do so confidently have them not aligned? @Ekkologix

You buy his post too easily, even though you catch how easily you did it and tried to retract

Ekko just all over the place which is NAI. Maybe he should try data collection on actually being somewhat a town player? In fact this is just standard Ekko spam posting so you gloss over it and miss a lot. No substance, just a lot of word salad.

Not much else other than Sky/Ekko/Blaine. Sky fixating on juicy cake checking Blaine's stats. Not sure why it's such an important point to her.
Have you read anymore of this game? Any other thoughts.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I’m not moving my vote at all, I’m very confident Ekko is scum here
Well that answers my question I asked you earlier.