Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
this is my legacy, let me know when yall want me to hammer

i understand my scum reads can be wrong if these players are playing a dogshit town game, we'll find out with time. not easy for me to distinguish garbage town play from a scum play at this point in time due to lack of interactions from them with others

do me a favor and follow what i say here after my flip please

town
- sky
- maybe barry
- maybe poyser - he is well positioned for my flip, but don't give him credit for that since he didn't actually try to stop a wagon on a town read of his, so this is mostly just performative by him. and remember if evans/mando r town then poyser is more likely than not gonna be scum.

null/can be weak town
- wang - i think there r some towniness in his stuff but he has almost no drive. i dont see any fire in his posts. the people in PoE need to find him as they have better PoV to solve him. he may need a bit of pressure
- juice - i think she's likely going to be a bad town over scum simply cuz she's a bit overextended, and i think she's going to get herself mislynched if shes town and continue playing like this down the line. i would like to yeet the PoE first (below) over her personally, but if the POE can clear themselves somehow, they need to be the ones to find her. i think her reads and reasons r really bad but that isnt alignment indicative so be careful how u handle this slot
- blain, basically like juice, except seems more controlled, less overextended. i cant really tell if he has any scum reads. also dont sense much fire to solve. need pressure after PoE

indie
pendex
- he's 99.9% going to be saying the truth and is just survivor

null/can be scum
RDK - has nearly nothing of value, playing a very slow game. need pressure to do more
OMB - inactive

lean scum, but possibly not all will be scum. some will be really awful townies
- evans, he's got to be scum at this point or simply a completely shit town. misconstructed all of my posts, unable to provide receipts, changing goal posts multiple times, giga frozen and unable to respond to questions, unable to concede when proven wrong
- mando, basically same as evans, except he isn't misconstructing as much. he is however more image concious. i think mando can be more indie than mafia, but he is likely not town. i'd say evans is worst than him
- john, basically same as evans, except even more slimy about it
- lethal, this guy has nothing but summaries. no actual game content or thoughts, need pressure asap

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No narrative at all.

When I read it through it felt like you jumped in on it and took Man's side and felt like a buddying opportunity to someone who was being sussed by someone else. That was how I took it while reading it through.

Since you asked if I saw no town merit in your actions. I can om the basis that you felt that Ekko was calling Man out for things that he has done in the past.

Do you still think Ekko was blowing smoke up Man's ass now or do you lean with Poyser that Man is scum because he was timid and afraid of how he looked? Do you think Ekko is the best place to go?
evans hasnt once addressed mando's response and image conciousness

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
before u hammer, let's hear what evans, lethal john, mando and RDK have to respond to my previous questions

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No idea why you'd do this as town tbh, it would just mean we'd learn nothing from it
wym
u will collectively learn that u have made a mistake, and will hopefully get better next game!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im just waiting for their response before i self hammer anyway, these guys r frozen asfk and unable to have a straight convo with the one person they scum read lol, actually pathetic

dumbpepe.png

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Only on post 580

I don't think anyone in the Evans/Ekko/Man debate are teammates. One of the three is scum. I can see two of them being town and arguing it out, but not all three, and I don't see two scum in this triad of an argument as it would not benefit a scum team to latch onto each other this early.

We just need to figure out which one it is. Who has the most to gain from this whole scenario?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Only on post 580

I don't think anyone in the Evans/Ekko/Man debate are teammates. One of the three is scum. I can see two of them being town and arguing it out, but not all three, and I don't see two scum in this triad of an argument as it would not benefit a scum team to latch onto each other this early.

We just need to figure out which one it is. Who has the most to gain from this whole scenario?
clearly not me as im the one being lynched, what a filler question lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Just finished work, I'm here for 15-20 before I go to bed lfg

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
evans, he's got to be scum at this point or simply a completely shit town. misconstructed all of my posts, unable to provide receipts, changing goal posts multiple times, giga frozen and unable to respond to questions, unable to concede when proven wrong

:heston :heston:heston:heston

actually, may just go straight to bed after this