Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
ok, posyer is either town or power wolfing

what's my read on poyser on the above ^ ?
That's literally not the same thing. What you're saying is "either he's town or he's scum". What I feel Mando said was "He is acting in a way I associate with him being town, meaning I think he is town, though I do not rule out him deliberately playing up his town meta".

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
thats not remotely my point lol
If your point is that it's fence-sitting or wishy washy, again, I'm not sure I agree with the sentiment.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
That's literally not the same thing. What you're saying is "either he's town or he's scum". What I feel Mando said was "He is acting in a way I associate with him being town, meaning I think he is town, though I do not rule out him deliberately playing up his town meta".
ok barry is either town or playing a good scum game

whats my read on barry here ^

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
ok barry is either town or playing a good scum game

whats my read on barry here ^
If you had made that statement legitimately, I would have interpreted that as you reading Barry Town. But you didn't did you? You said something that you thought was just empty words

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
useless discussion tbh, i made my point. i don't have to sell yall on it, we can agree to disagree

most of mando's posts can be explained if this is truly just how he plays, in which case it's whatever then, that's just his personality. it came off scummy to me but i can understand if he does it usually, not a big deal

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
it comes off that way to, maybe not to u if its a habit here to explain nulls
I guess if Man's statement could be broken down into its simplest form, it would be along the lines of:

"Nice to see Wang active. But he's a good player as scum, so if his activity starts to dip, we should put pressure on him"

I don't see that as fundamentally overexplaining. I suppose we just simply disagree on what constitutes "overexplanation" though.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
useless discussion tbh, i made my point. i don't have to sell yall on it, we can agree to disagree

most of mando's posts can be explained if this is truly just how he plays, in which case it's whatever then, that's just his personality. it came off scummy to me but i can understand if he does it usually, not a big deal
If I'm to interpret what you've said about Mando's posts in relation to yours, I'd say you think he's null. In that case, why explain it?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If your point is that it's fence-sitting or wishy washy, again, I'm not sure I agree with the sentiment.
no i think ur talking about the read itself, when im talking about the reasoning and overexplaination- u know just forget it lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
no i think ur talking about the read itself, when im talking about the reasoning and overexplaination- u know just forget it lol
No u forget it. :swamps

• Wow
Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If I'm to interpret what you've said about Mando's posts in relation to yours, I'd say you think he's null. In that case, why explain it?
im not explaining a null, im explaining how he transitioned from scummy to less scummy, but not town yet!

what i need to see now is him interacting with other players and forming an actual scum read that isnt purely based on someone interacting with him

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
im not explaining a null, im explaining how he transitioned from scummy to less scummy, but not town yet!

what i need to see now is him interacting with other players and forming an actual scum read that isnt purely based on someone interacting with him
Mando: I think Barry's town but he might not be

You: I think Mando's scum but he might not be

Either this form of statement is null or it isn't. Make up your mind.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'll be honest I have not played with Wang in a LONG time and he always blended in for me, I could not tell you

But what he's done so far has been Not Good for reasons I've previously expressed
So your issue with my posts was me being shocked a player who has a history of not really posting in a game post more than a few wors upon his entrance other than, "hi, Hello, or first post"

I was shocked because I have never seen him do this ever.

While what he said didn't make any bearing on what I think he is because based upon what he said wasn't much, of anything but a bunch of words.

The kid usually doesn't say much at all. He came in with a bunch if word got alignment and roles mixed up apparently.

He just seemed a little more invested but I couldn't gather a read on it other than pointing out that he was posting which he has never done.

Does this mean I want to vote him out no. I want to see what he is going to do and if he is going to disappear or continue to post like he did. Typical Blaine is he disappears and we have no read on him. He has provided more in his what 10 or 15 posts than he has in his last 10 games or so.

He is straight null for me because I have zero read on the kid and am trying to determine if his first post was him trying to come out sounding better than typical or he is trying to change and play more

I do still need to read back as I was baby sitting for a co-worker and see we have alot of activity since then.

I will be back once I drop my Co workers kid off

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Mando: I think Barry's town but he might not be

You: I think Mando's scum but he might not be

Either this form of statement is null or it isn't. Make up your mind.
it's a scum side of null
from lean scum

it's partially null, but im not explaining a null, im explaining the transition from lean scum to less scummy, or null/scum, or scum side of null. all names for it

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So your issue with my posts was me being shocked a player who has a history of not really posting in a game post more than a few wors upon his entrance other than, "hi, Hello, or first post"

I was shocked because I have never seen him do this ever.

While what he said didn't make any bearing on what I think he is because based upon what he said wasn't much, of anything but a bunch of words.

The kid usually doesn't say much at all. He came in with a bunch if word got alignment and roles mixed up apparently.

He just seemed a little more invested but I couldn't gather a read on it other than pointing out that he was posting which he has never done.

Does this mean I want to vote him out no. I want to see what he is going to do and if he is going to disappear or continue to post like he did. Typical Blaine is he disappears and we have no read on him. He has provided more in his what 10 or 15 posts than he has in his last 10 games or so.

He is straight null for me because I have zero read on the kid and am trying to determine if his first post was him trying to come out sounding better than typical or he is trying to change and play more

I do still need to read back as I was baby sitting for a co-worker and see we have alot of activity since then.

I will be back once I drop my Co workers kid off
My main problem is that you went so far out of your way to justify saying that when it was ultimately just a pad post. Something most of your posts have been. Including this one