Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
But I’ve voted for you now! Which one is it?
im happy to have forced u to jump down. id like to see how u progress this though the day!

and jump down from the rest as well

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i do. im gonna demand reads and reasons here too.

but u will never find a post of mine where i ask someone to give me reason for a null read lol

ur changing goal posts to something else

why are you demanding reads and reasons off me who you lean town rather than your scum read?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
lmao
no i just wanted u to take solid stances. u r getting nervous over simple questions and talking about traps and all lol
I’m not nervous? I don’t think I’ve had any issues replying to or combating anything you’ve said. I think you’re under the impression that you’ve rattled me or something when you really haven’t.

And yes, you’ve been trying to trip me up. You literally told me that I HAD to do something and tried to steer my own course and gave the implications of how I’d look if I didn’t.

“If you don’t take this view now then you’re definitely fence sitting”, which happens to perfectly play into the angle you’ve been trying this entire time. It was those acts of trying to put me in a position where I was doing what you wanted me to do to justify yourself that landed you where you are with me now.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote Ekko

for not signing up to ITYSL

Unvote
Vote Blaine

In case you needed a kick to formulate some thoughts, here's one

I gtg soon, so gonna go with who my GUT says is most suspicious for now

vote wang

Sure thing, Blaine's offered thoughts

Unvote
Vote Wanger

vote lynch mando

i'll catchup to the rest whenever

Vote Ekko

The amount of times this man’s chased me reads and asked for reasons. Now he’s here pushing Mando and saying he shouldn’t have explained his reads and just said null is nonsensical

Unvote
Vote Ekko

Like this?

Alright, I’ll give him what he wants and see what he does with it. I really need to go to sleep anyway but I’ll hang on a bit longer to see the fallout of this.

Vote Ekko

srangersblue.png

Welcome to Gatlin Lake: The Strangers Mafia!
A family's road trip takes a dangerous turn when they arrive at a secluded mobile home park to stay with some relatives and find it mysteriously deserted.
Under the cover of darkness, three masked psychopaths pay them a visit to test the family's every limit as they struggle to survive.

the-strangers.gif

First Day 1 Vote Count

Ekkologix (3) - Evans, Sky, Mandalorian
Wangman Page (1) - Poyser
Mandalorian (1) - Ekkologix

With 14 players remaining in the game, it takes 8 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Sunday at 7:20 PM ET.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Now that the traps aren’t working and other people have called him out, you can see that Ekko is now attempting to bait me with sarcasm and condescension. Unfortunately, it will not work.

And before I get accused of running away, it’s 1:35am and I’m tired so I’m going to bed.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
also this is kind of ingenuine cuz i made my post around same time around ur vote so i obviously didn't see it b4 my post
What about when you quoted me saying I scum read you and said I didn’t scum read you?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m not nervous? I don’t think I’ve had any issues replying to or combating anything you’ve said. I think you’re under the impression that you’ve rattled me or something when you really haven’t.

And yes, you’ve been trying to trip me up. You literally told me that I HAD to do something and tried to steer my own course and gave the implications of how I’d look if I didn’t.

“If you don’t take this view now then you’re definitely fence sitting”, which happens to perfectly play into the angle you’ve been trying this entire time. It was those acts of trying to put me in a position where I was doing what you wanted me to do to justify yourself that landed you where you are with me now.
i think ur responses have been looking better in terms of confidence. would u consider urself a timid player at start? i'll leave the rest to take a look at the interaction from an outside PoV. im happy ending this here

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
why are you demanding reads and reasons off me who you lean town rather than your scum read?
i dont remember where i demanded reads of u but i dont mind it. u r online rn and there is nothing wrong with asking a town read where their head at rn lol

ive challeneged u to find a post of mine where i asked people to give me an explaination for a null read. did u find one yet?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Now that the traps aren’t working and other people have called him out, you can see that Ekko is now attempting to bait me with sarcasm and condescension. Unfortunately, it will not work.

And before I get accused of running away, it’s 1:35am and I’m tired so I’m going to bed.
they werent traps. they were attempts to get u to take stances and play the game. i got ur ball rolling so to speak

i think u keep assinging scum motivations to what i do when im simpy moving game forward and u accuse me of wanting to lynch u for the sake of lynching u / singling u out of the crowd when its also not true. i had a clear reason to sus u for and uve been improving ever since u were prodded

my only reservation remains ur awkward nervousness. why are you worried about me ever calling u out for omgusing. why did that idea cross ur mind. do u never vote a scum read if they vote u first? it comes self aware / cautious to me

i think ive seen what i wanted from u. i wish it came more smoother like with evans who didnt hesitate to vote me. since u didnt fully do what i expect a townie to do, i cant rly say i have u as town, but ill only concede 1 thing that r in ur favor

1. it was too early to make solid reads, which justifies the nulls, however does not justify the fence sitty overexplaination of the nulls

i think ive seen enough and would like to cut this here and let the rest talk unless u have questions

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont think uve given an explaination for why it took u awhile to vote either. did u seem something townie in my play? or what were u waiting for? @Mandalorian

why is my play scum motivated and not town motivated?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The thing that probably confuses me the most about Ekko's reads is that he hinges a town lean on me if Blaine is scum or not, and I'm confused how he came to this conclusion?

Reactions: Evans

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Like I read his explanation, but "It feels like Blaine isn't interested in solving Barry's slot" would give you worse vibes on me, not better, no?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What about when you quoted me saying I scum read you and said I didn’t scum read you?
i was talking about the post where u specifically said u didnt call me scummy despite disliking my content. that was ur initial position