Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
the difference between evans and mando is also what im referring to by fence sitting

evans doesnt shy away from voting me. he sees someone speaking words that he thinks r scummy and votes it right away

mando on the other is just testing waters, playing it slow, seeing how much traction this will gain, and not actually hunting me for the pursuit of hunting scum

there is no reason for u to be reluctant to vote me if u dislike my content imo

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
the difference between evans and mando is also what im referring to by fence sitting

evans doesnt shy away from voting me. he sees someone speaking words that he thinks r scummy and votes it right away

mando on the other is just testing waters, playing it slow, seeing how much traction this will gain, and not actually hunting me for the pursuit of hunting scum

Unvote
Vote Ekko

Like this?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Another trap attempt.

I’ve just called him out for trying to rush something and here he is trying to force me to vote so he can call me out for contradicting myself.

My vote is my vote and I’ll drop it when I’m good and ready thanks mate.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Keep throwing, maybe something will stick.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You have implied that - I didn’t say it - and now who is giving people a free pass to get a town read and adjust their play accordingly, ey?

This post is bait to either get me to commit to a scum lean on him which he can just OMGUS me with or justify his fence sitting angle. The fact that he’s attempted to set this trap is enough for me to commit to a scum lean now, when I could have just excused it as bad town play before. So bring on your OMGUS, I’m ready for it.

And yes, it is absolutely possible to dislike someone’s play and approach but not think they’re mafia.
whats the hold up?

when u dislike a post it means that post is not what u identifiy with a townie behavior / an outright scummy post. heck u even accused me with motivations that are associated with scum i.e coming out with a lynch in mind already and just trying to find excuses and reasons for it, and to end the discussion and day fast etc.. these behaviors arent very townie, yet you seem reluctant to call me scum or even call me scummy. how come?

Reactions: Poyser

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
whats the hold up?

when u dislike a post it means that post is not what u identifiy with a townie behavior / an outright scummy post. heck u even accused me with motivations that are associated with scum i.e coming out with a lynch in mind already and just trying to find excuses and reasons for it, and to end the discussion and day fast etc.. these behaviors arent very townie, yet you seem reluctant to call me scum or even call me scummy. how come?
Literally called you scum in the post you’ve quoted lad.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright, I’ll give him what he wants and see what he does with it. I really need to go to sleep anyway but I’ll hang on a bit longer to see the fallout of this.

Vote Ekko

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

does Mando normally act different?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i indirectly asked but i didnt rly get a response. in any case hes blatantly fence sitting
Is this your first time playing with Mando?

no.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Alright, I’ll give him what he wants and see what he does with it. I really need to go to sleep anyway but I’ll hang on a bit longer to see the fallout of this.

Vote Ekko
are u afraid ill call u omgusing lol

see it wasnt hard to jump off the fence to my yard