Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score
UWF iMPACT: 10/11/13: Johnny Gargano vs Bobby Fish

[video=youtube;0SriEyYLtsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0SriEyYLtsY[/video]

'The Antidote' by Story of the Year begins playing over the speaker system as the crowd seems rather bored, not sure who is coming out and many not really caring. After a few moments, a figure steps out from behind the curtains in the same baby blue hoodie from last week, 'The Bee's Knees' on one arm and 'The Cat's Pajamas' on the other, his hood on his head and his head down. As he raises his head, he turns around, taking in the massive arena, the crowd, and the lighting, showing that he has 'The Whole Shebang' written across his back, before he looks at the crowd and takes his hood off. Smiling into the crowd, he grabs the zipper on his hoodie and begins to unzip, but stops halfway as if he had a second thought. However, he shake his head as he quickly unzips his hoodie to reveal he already has a championship around his waist, which he points to while shouting 'SHEBANG!', the camera gets a close up to show the words 'Johnny Gargano' written on the nameplate. Gargano smiles a bit more, confident in himself as he begins to walk down the ramp like he doesn't have a care in the world and this can be seen when he takes his hoodie off and randomly tosses it in the crowd. Nearing the bottom of the ramp, he hops on the apron and climbs in the ring and motions for a mic which is promptly tossed to him.

Johnny Gargano
FINALLY! JOHNNY GARGNO HAS DEBUTED ON iMPA. . .

Before he finishes, he pauses as if something is wrong. After a few frozen moments, he shakes his head and mumbles 'No, that's not my gimmick' to himself before looking out into the crowd and smiling.

Johnny Gargano
One of the universal 'lucky numbers' in the world is the number seven. Whether it be seven bright stars in the sky, seven fish in a pond, or seven people surrounding you. Well, tonight we introduce another seven. Ladies and gentlemen, Johnny Gargano, would like to personally welcome you to the SEVENTH EPISODE OF IMPACT WRESTLING!

The crowd around him cheers, taking notice of the cheap pop. Gargano smiles as if he is happy with himself before continuing.

Johnny Gargano
Now, this seventh episode marks a glorious day. You see, not only is this my official debut in iMPACT Wrestling, but just this morning I was called up by the brilliant mind running iMPACT Wrestling, Jimmy Perks, and I was told that 'The Whole Shebang' is going to be placed into a Money in the Bank match at Halloween Havok. So, my debut is as followed: I begin my journey to rid the company of its popular disease; I get to participate in a match that gives you a 'once in a life time' opportunity; and I get to participate in a pay-per-view just weeks after beginning my journey. But, not only that . . . not only that . . . two days later I will have held this championship for SEVEN HUNDRED days EXACTLY.

Gargano walks around a bit, rubbing the title as a few crowd members cheer.

Johnny Gargano
The things I have done for this championship . . . is phenomenal. I've had 17 successful title defenses. I'm going to look at my match tonight against Brian Fairburn as just another title defense, and in doing so I know for a fact that I will walk out victorious. You see, I've defended this championship against independent guys who ooze talent. I defeated Ripley, I defeated Akuma Godzilla, Brandon Krane, Samurai Da Soul, Jim Darren, and even my best friend Chip Tanner . . . all on multiple occasions. What you all are looking at . . . is nothing more than the perfect selection for iMPACT Wrestling. Not only does Mr. Perkins get my talent and my ability at his disposal, but he also gets to have this prestigious champion and his prestigious championship on his show.

Gargano looks around the crowd before speaking with a bit more intensity.

Johnny Gargano
Getting this title . . . and keeping this title . . . is much more work than any here can ever hope to accomplish. Here, people do it because its on the 'What's Hot?' list and having it suddenly makes them 'cool'. But this title, the Open the Freedom Gate Championship, is exactly what it's name means. By holding this, someone is able to open their own gate that allows them to be exposed to the big leagues, like UWF. That's why I am here. I won this title using my grit, my determination, and by putting my body on the line to do whatever it is I had to do to get it so I could open my OWN gate to freedom . . . and my own gate to the big leagues. I broke the bones of various wrestlers so they couldn't kick out. I placed people through any item laying around that could stall them from beating a ten count. I locked legends in submission and forced them to tap out all so I could retain this. Like I said, I'm going to look at tonight's match as a championship match just to prove to you, to Mr. Pratt, and to all the doubters that not only am I 'The Whole Shebang' and will do what it takes to win, but it will also prove that I am really here to shut close the jaws of those who walk around with open mouths but not open hearts.

As Gargano stares into the crowd intensely, a crowd who isn't sure whether they should be cheering or boo'ing and is doing a little of both, the opponent for Johnny Gargano has his theme song hit the speakers.

OOC:
I apologize if isn't the greatest. Wanted to see if I could pull this off going first and it was much harder than I expected. Trust me, this gets better as it goes.

Last edited:

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact: CM Punk & American Dolphins vs The Real Americans

As CM Punks waits in the middle of the ring, "Real American" starts blasting throughout the arena.

Hulk_1394611a.jpg

The crowd jumps to their feet, but this time Hogan, dawning his new championship is not met with the cheers and ovation he is used to. The crowd, based on the actions of last week, are booing Hogan and attempting to cuss him back out of the building. He doesn't seem to care however because he pulls of the classic Hogan taunts which just garner in more loud bellows from the crowd. Hogan releases the pose and looks around at the fans while on the stage. He shakes his head pets his handlebar mustache as he continues down the ramp, mic in hand. He climbs up the steel steps, but when he gets to the apron he looks around at the fans who continue to boo him. He enters the ring and looks across the ring at CM Punk.

Hulk Hogan: "Let me get right to the point here, brother. I don't know who you think you are to come out here and spew all this crap, but let me make it clear that Hulk Hogan is no "fake" dude. I am American made, American raised, and I represent this country day in and night out more than anyone on this roster, brother. That's fact - so when I have to stand back behind that curtain and listen to this garbage, it makes me churn man. You come out here and try insulting someone of my honor and respect for this sport, by commenting on my appearance? Let me give you a reality check brother - you aren't the man that should be making those insults. It's clear you haven't been reading up on my day to day routines, but let me tell you that Hulk Hogan is in shape and can still kick your ass. Hell, I still seem to have more hair on my head then you, I can grow proper facial hair, and I'm not some scrawny punk that doesn't have any gold around his waist."

Some die hard Hogan fans cheer at this sign of intimidation but most of the venue boo's out of hate the Hogan brought upon them.

Hulk Hogan: "That's right brother, I went there. Let me rewind for you and give a little insight on what went down last week. You see, my two friends - Hassan and Swagger - approached me and told me how pleased they were with me that someone of my experience and love for this sport still properly represented America - the greatest country in the world. We sat down and had a discussion about it dude, and we weren't plotting for evil, we weren't trying an iMPACT takeover, we are just trying to promote the patriotism that is dying in this country brother, and that is why I came out during your match and did what I did - to celebrate like all real Americans should. If you want to talk about impressive debuts on iMPACT dude, you need to start watching the show because no one had a better showing last night than Hulk Hogan brother, because he came out with this bad boy right here."

Hogan unhooks the Commonwealth Title from around his waist and holds it high in the air. Again, some fans cheer while most boo.

Hulk Hogan: "I did what I did for my Hulkamaniacs. I won this gold for them, and I represent each and every one of them. I represent them and for you to say I turned my back on them is a kick in the nuts brother. Whether they love me or hate me (the crowd boos loudly here) and I know they love the Hulkster, I come here night in and night out for them and my country. If you think some Punk like you is going to try an intimidate me, and make me and my fans think that I turned on them, then brother you have the wrong idea in mind. You don't know intimidation like I do dude. You try stepping in the ring with Shiek, with Warrior, with Piper, and then you tell me that isn't intimidation."

Hogan walks up real tight and close with Punk's face as he moves in for his final statement.

Hulk Hogan: "I have media following me night after night brother. I have people asking me why I did what I did last week. These things start to boil up and it looks like they are about to overflow and you're in my way tonight, Punk. That's exactly what you are too by the way man, a low life, rejected, pu-"

Before Hogan can finish, the theme for the American Dolphins hits the loudspeakers.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF iMPACT: 10/11/13: Johnny Gargano vs Bobby Fish

[video=youtube;i2PKX4T8nPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PKX4T8nPs[/video]

Dance Away by Damn Valentines blasts through the speakers to a big mixed reaction. Out from the curtain walks one half of reDRagon, Bobby Fish. Fish makes his way down the ramp with his eyes locked on his opponent, Johnny Gargano.

9SQabZ8.jpg

Bobby Fish enters the ring and heads over to the timekeeper for a microphone, Fishs' music cuts off and once the crowd settles down, Fish prepares to address his opponent for the evening, Johnny Gargano.

Bobby Fish
"News flash bud, this isn't Evolve, this isn't Dragon Gate, this is UWF and here, you don't mean a damn thing. Now it looks to me that you're not all that lucky, because in your, not so anticipated, debut, you have the task of trying to survive in the ring with the Prophet of UWF, myself, Bobby Fish. You might be holding a Championship but you're not a Champion, unlike myself, I should be a Champion, I should be introduced; "One half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Bobby...Fish!" but instead of giving myself and Kyle what we deserve, I get stuck in a match with the new kid, I have to break the new guy into UWF. I find it sort of flattering really, management sees me as a measuring stick, they want to see how Johnny Gargano will fare against arguably the best talent here in UWF. They want to see if you Johnny Gargano are indeed the Whole Shebang, or if you're just another one hit wonder, who will soon fade into the shadows here of UWF."

Bobby paces back and forth before waving his hand in front of Johnny's face, who seems to be a bit spaced out. Fish brings the microphone back to his mouth.

Bobby Fish
"Gargano Escape versus the Fish Hook, speed versus precision, Johnny Gargano versus Bobby Fish. Let's do this Johnny, try to stand toe to toe with me, let's go strike for strike, step up to me man to man, your bring your game, I'll bring mine, and let's see who goes to sleep first. Let's see how lucky you are exactly, I don't care if it's the seventh show or the millionth show, do you step up? Or do you simply step aside? You're privileged enough to get to step in the ring with a living breathing legend, a man that's undefeated here in UWF, a man that should be one half of the UWF Tag-Team Champions, you're stepping in the ring with the Prophet of UWF, Gargano. I don't care who you've beat to keep that Championship, that belt doesn't mean a damn thing to me, and it doesn't mean a damn thing to any of these people. I don't care about any of your victories over any indy stars, I used to be stuck down there too, fighting in Japan and guess what that was a cake walk compared to UWF. So after I send you on your way, you can go defend that Championship against some of those guys you listed, because guess what, none of those men matter, none of them have ever been here and none of them ever will be. You don't belong here Gargano, I do, I'm no longer an 'indy-darling' I've proved myself in UWF, I knocked out a Champion, I don't need to wrestle in gyms any more, I wrestle in front of thousands of people every week, I made it, what the hell have you done? Not a damn thing, so you can go back and defend your gold against your best friend, because that's what you're best at right? Wrestling in front of twenty five people, and not drawing a dime. I'm going to send your ass back to those high school gyms and maybe, maybe, I'll let you step back in a UWF only when you learn to respect the prophet of UWF."

The crowd starts to boos Fish more than usual as he paces back and forth in the ring before holding the microphone back to his mouth once again.

Bobby Fish
"See Gargano, you're not Chasing the Dragon tonight, it's just me and you, you don't have to worry about Kyle, it's just me and you, and I just want to say thank you, because this is a good warm up for me, because I need to get focused on Halloween Havok, this is a tune up match for me. Because after I kick your ass, all of you can tune in on pay per view and watch Kyle and myself prove why we are the best tag-team in the world as we take care of one of UWF's 'other' tag teams. Don't get used to this Gargano, don't get used to all these bright lights, all these screaming fans, because you're not ready for any of this and your run here is going to be short lived if I have anything to say about it.

Fish lowers the microphone to his side and waits for Gargano's response...

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score

As Gargano lifts his mic, the crowd cheers for him hoping that he will have something to say that will shut up his opponent.

Johnny Gargano
Sorry guys, I was just in my own little world. Thinking. And in my thinking I realized, that there is much more on the line in my debut that just how I present myself and if I can prove that I am worthy to hold this precious championship. I look at each and everyone of you all and I know that . . . just by listening to you all cheer for me . . . I know that this match has much more to it. Not only do I have to do this match for myself, for Mr. Paul, and for you all, but I have to do it for someone who use to be sort of close to me.

Gargano walks around a bit, completely ignoring his opponent. He looks at the crowd with a smile on his face as he holds his hand up and extends his thumb and index finger with about an inch between them.

Johnny Gargano
When I was little, I had this itty-bitty goldfish in a huge aquarium in my house. This fish wasn't like any other fish. He wouldn't instantly go to the top of the water when it was feeding time and he would rather try and hangout with schools of fish he knew he couldn't and didn't belong in. I remember we had this little green and blue fish that would swim around the fish tank and this fish would just follow him for hours upon hours as if he was trying to get him to recognize him. But he didn't do that will just that one fish . . . no, no, no . . . he would follow every fish around this humongous tank to attract their attention and unfortunately for him, it seemed like no one cared. He would dance in circles and he would bring them shiny rocks but every one just stuck their nose up at him and swam away.

Gargano walks over the turnbuckle and pulls on the rope with one hand before resting in the corner, using an index finger to wipe away an imaginary tear.

Johnny Gargano
Then one day we got another fish who was a magnificent baby blue with white spots and somehow it just connected with all the others. It was like everyone wanted to be around this fish. It would swim to one side of the tank and all the others would be behind it and when no one would pay attention he like . . . knew how to swim in the water so they would and it was marvelous. Well, my goldfish got angry and apparently popped a blood vessel because one day it began acting rather . . . mental. It began to try and tackle other fish and tried to block their pathways and once or twice I'm certain it headbutted the tank.

Gargano walks out of the corner and to the other side of the ring, almost tripping over Fish's foot causing the crowd to laugh a bit.

Johnny Gargano
This fish just kept being special and kept being jealous and it seemed like it would just assault whoever he could. One day though, since it didn't eat enough because it wasn't smart enough to figure out where the food came from, it got eaten . . . by my little blue and white fish who had grown into this really large fish. It was incredible. But in thinking about that . . . in thinking about my fish, I realized they were revealing to me this very day. The seventh show of iMPACT and the seven hundredth day of me holding this precious title, Johnny Gargano will put his spots on and beat the little mentally challenged goldfish. He will eat the bully alive. He will start a new legacy here in the UWF with this very title. One thing you should know Bobby Fish, while you don't know how to get the food and you stand around complaining about it for whatever reason, I know where to the best feeding spots are and all I can say is that I'm hungry.

Gargano lowers his mic, the crowd and Bobby Fish seemingly confused as to what Gargano said and whether or not he was pay attention before, but Gargano is smiling, happy with he has just said.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Presents Impact 10/03/13

Jesus man Dresdon and myself only went 1-1 and you wrote us a PPV quality match. That was a terrific read and I should be able to get a TT up for next week tonight. It's funny because we were supposed to be the opening match, and you even wrote that during the introductions. I did enjoy the opening segment of the show. Angle and Styles is set and it also made Kane look strong going into his rematch for the Global Championship. I'm still getting used to Mom's style of promos. A bit too rambling for me but that's all a part of London's gimmick so he's doing a great job. Lesner is off stealing Mexicool's gimmick! He'll hear about this in my PPV TT. Nice little Hogan promo and now to see him align himself with Hassan and Swagger makes him stand out. Nice to see Joey Ryan back in UWF. I always thought Sam did a great job with him so let's see how Schmidty stacks up.

Hogan is the first ever Commonwealth Champion. Looks like the Real Americans are going to be a big force on Impact. Then we get a mystery promo. Looking forward to who that will be next week. Then we get Aries speech which was done very well and leads to a brawl between Kane and Aries. Now we get a Triple Threat Match set for Halloween Havok. It was a bit weird that we didn't hear anything from Khali this week but hopefully that's rectified next week. Good show Natlav!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Impact: 10/11/13 Lucha Libre Rules Match Juventud vs Eddie Guerrero

[video=youtube;f0y5ndEtqGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0y5ndEtqGs[/video]

The once unknown and now hated sound of a lawnmower runs throughout the arena and the fans all boo together in unison. The Mexicools all come out dancing on their Mexican Limo 2013 with Juventud steering the wheel and the Intercontinental Championship lying across his shoulder. Despite suffering their first loss, they all seem rather cheery and upbeat. Juventud reaches the bottom of the ramp and all three of them exit the lawnmower and hop into the ring. As always, Super Crazy goes and grabs a mic for Juventud.

Juventud
Well well well. Would you look at all the smug little gringo faces out there. They think The Juice learned his lesson by losing his first match since debuting. They think we were humbled because we lost to La Familia. No no no no no you gringos got it all wrong. We were happy to lose to the Guerreros. We're happy to lose against any Latino's because it doesn't take away from our message. We are all better than you. That's a fact. I'm not some idiota gringo with a catchphrase. No we are all better than you plain and simple. We were supposed to be the opening match and yet Canada was more entertained by us than their own Christian. We rightfully got the main event because despite how much Park hates us, he knows we will bring the viewers in and that's why he's got me and Eddie going one on one again.

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd. Half booing the two luchadores and the other half excited for another fantastic match.

Odaley! Glad to see some of you come to your senses. The rest of you can lie to yourselves all you want. But hey none of that matter because on the next edition of Impact, I get to fight Eddie again. Now look Eddie, I'm not going to make any excuses and say you got lucky. You didn't. No one gets lucky against The Mexicools. We don't just lose to anyone. You ended up beating us that night but this is a brand new day. I haven't teamed with Psychosis in awhile. He and Crazy are usually the ones who team up while you and Chavo are a well oiled machine but individually, I don't go down that easy. Your boy Chavo will learn that at Halloween Havoc but for now it's just you and me güey.

Juventud and Psychosis laugh as Super Crazy just stands there as always.

Man we go way back Eddie. I know what you're capable of and you know what I can do as well. We're going to give all these other gringos a run for their money esé but when push comes to shove, I'm not just gonna lie down and let you beat me. You guys got the first win, now it's my turn to get the second and then we'll see what happens in that Triple Threat Match. Obviously we'll take Lesner out of the equation fairly soon and leave it up to myself and Chavo to fight it out. We all know what the end result will be then but for now we'll pretend like Chavo has a shot. I like you Eddie, and I'm sure you'll end up winning the Money in the Bank but Chavo, there's not way in hell he'll walk out of Halloween Havoc as the Intercontinental Champion so don't come out here and pretend like he has a shot. You're not going to soften me up or anything. I'm going to win and then beat him. It's as simple as that.

The Mexicools all smile at each other as the crowd boos the rather odd defensive behavior of Juventud.

Fauche

Reaction score

Bass line...

[video=youtube;z5rRZdiu1UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE[/video]

“Sabotage” by the Beastie Boys blasts through the PA, rocking the arena as only the greatest song by the greatest band of all time possibley could. THE Brian Kendrick and “The Intrepid Traveller” Paul London charge out on to the stage, spinning around and flailing their arms as though they were graceful swans flying south for the winter of destiny. At least, that's how they might describe it. The crowd, for the most part, is unsure how to interpret the duo's entrance or antics as they head down the ramp. Those not too flabbergasted and left in silent shock offer a polite applause (even some cheers), likely a rub from their tattooed partner already in the ring. As the tandem finally reaches the squared circle, they look at each other, nod and do some stereo rinning slides under the bottem ropes. They ascend opposite turnbuckles, encouraging a bit of a warmer response from the capactiy crowd. Finally, with mics that have appeard seemingly out of nowhere, they step down and address the people.

THE Brian Kendrick: Well well welly well welly well well, what have we here Mr. London?

Paul London: Seems to me to be a classic case of sassy young buck and grumpy old man.

THE Brian Kendrick: Or perhaps a violent reflection of western freedom's guilty demons, polar souls crashing up against each other likes ocean waves.

Paul London: A guy that looks like Wolverine arguing with a guy that claims to be the Hulk.

THE Brian Kendrick: But really a titanic clash for the very heart and soul of America, while idealistic generation oroborically devours idealistic generation.

Paul London: And it would all be so adorable if weren't for the coldest, most harshest of truths there ever was -

THE Brian Kendrick: Maybe this star-spangled country just isn't worth fighting over. Maybe it's just not that great...

At this remark, the (presumably) yankee crowd begins to boo.

Paul London: Now now, hold on just one second. I'm not saying America is the worst country ever -

THE Brian Kendrick:
And patriotism is certainly a heartwarming sentament -

Paul London: But if Hulk Hogan really is a “Real American” in real life – indeed the very embodiment of the so-called “American Dream” to freely pursure what you love to a magnificent financial end, all the while becoming more product than human for the unthinking masses to purchase and consume in blinded gluttony – then maybe things are headed in the wrong direction here. If the face of entertainment in 80's ccan stil hobble out here today and irk any kind of reaction from a couple thousand people – well, I can't help but feel that's a bit sad. Let us not encourage this pour soul into thinking he belongs in any other place than a nursing home, waiting to die with his fellow senile and flabby geriatrics. And let us not settle for so little. Why cheer or boo or waste your breath on such a false idol – an ultimately hollow and sad path to wander down, I think.

The crowd is mostly confused and annoyed as THE Brian Kendrick takes over, pointing towards CM Punk.

brian-kendrick-75.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick: Many of have adopted this man as your new hero. Counter-cultural, tatooed, lots of attitude bu still warm of heart. He even appropriated the name “punk” for himself, as if to, in all his entirety, represent the antithesis to old Hulkster's passing generation. And that's totally cool. We're even mostly happy to be teaming up with this guy as the liberl spirit manifest against the Tea Party here. We'd just like to remind you all of one thing -

None of your heroes are mortal. Not the dying Hulk, not this fresh young Punk, not AJ Styles or Khali or any person on this roster. Only legacy is immortal. When the millenial sands are brushed away by scientists from the future, only the legends will be unearthed and adored by the people who will probably live ont the moon or in another galaxy like Firefly. You might think that these other men could be counted amongst such icons in those days to come, but all of their accomplishments, victories and championships will be lost under the colossoal shadow of our impending, glorious, illustrious, combustuous reign as Tag Team Champions. It is our destiny to seize, and that heavenly trail sees its first step land here, on the backs and faces of these “Real Americans”.

paul-london-profile.jpg

Paul London: No rag tag band of racist libertarians is going to stop our ascent. It will our pleasure to allow these false heroes, these dead men walking, to become the first footnote in the history books to be written about us. Like a pack of jaguars in the jungle heat, we have long waited and prowled and slepped 16 hours a day, but at impact we will pounce down from the underbrush and rip out the entrails of oour prey. Intestines and gall bladders and bone marrow will be scattered across the amazon floor, a carrion feast only insects will cherish as they decay with passing time.

We borad the chariot and race towards destiny. The Real Americans will be the first ones trampled. Punk gets a ride-along. We need no crystal ball to predict the obvious. Our path is set before us, now all we have to do is start skippin' along.

THE Brian Kendrick: Join us, if you have the heart. But be sure to count the cost, for once we claim our titles and begin our reign, nothing will be the same again. Dare you -

THE Brian Kendrick is then quite rudely interrupted...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
UWF Impact: Hardcore Match: Rhino vs Kane

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;RYN5ezObW6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYN5ezObW6I[/video]

As the music plays the crowd is instantly drawn to their feet. Rhino does his typical entrance from the crowd for a cheap pop. The crowd doesn’t seem to mind the cheap pop attempt as they clearly just want to see him. Rhino has a bit of a struggle getting to the ring as the crowd swarms him trying to get his autograph and pictures. He simply smiles as he continues on, pausing only for a moment to bump fists with a young boy who was decked out in Rhino gear.

Rhino is finally able to jump over the barricade and is greeted by a ring worker who hands him a microphone. Rhino thanks him before sliding into the ring to an even louder ovation. He waits patiently for the crowd to settle down. Once they are settled down he speaks one word that gets the crowd going once more.

tna-rhino-s-face-o.gif

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Disgusting! It’s disgusting that Hogan would turn his back on America the way he did. He may not think he has because of the message that Zeb Colter jackass is presenting himself, but he has. It’s a despicable act and I will do everything in my power to ensure that he pays for his behaviour. But he’s not why I’m out here. He’ll get what he deserves at Hallow Havok, right now I need to focus on Kane. A man who has been so impressive as of late that I find myself trying to get mentally focused in a way that could ensure my life. I know Kane, not as well as I’d like to, but I know him. I know what he is capable of; I know he’s prepared to hurt anybody to get what he wants. And of all matches it’s a Hardcore match. Something I am very familiar with. Kane’s a guy I can respect because he’s done so much for this business with little to no recognition for it. If it wasn’t for guys like Rhino we wouldn’t have some of the greatest characters wrestling has ever known. Most people are too frightened to really life the way they wish, so they mask it. Kane has always been a demented freak since the death of his parents. He doesn’t hide it, and why should he? He’s cemented his legacy just by being who he is. Something I hope to do in my UWF career.

But one thing Kane doesn’t have that I do, that’s experience in these types of matches. I’m an ECW Original, and even though that hasn’t meant much in these current days, it means something to me. I’ll admit, when I first saw that I had to wrestle Kane, I was a bit concerned, but when I found out it was a Hardcore match a small smile crept upon my lips. I mean, Kane is no pushover, but lately I’ve grown accustomed to these matches. It’s usually got something to do with my opponent picking the match type in the vain attempt to throw me off. This is my match, me and my fellow ECW alumni did everything we could to put this match type on the map, and I’ll be damned if I don’t do any of them proud! This is where the War Machine shines its brightest! This is where I show all those guys in the back that I am no longer the man I was on Anarchy before being drafted. Over on Anarchy I was so depressed, I constantly lost matches, and I lost my damn rematch clause! Not anymore, I can now breathe some fresh air as I make my journey to the top of Impact much like I did on Anarchy. Kane, you are nothing more than a stepping stone that I intend to stomp all over on Impact, and that’s not out of disrespect, it’s only just a message. A message stating that I am back and I’m prepared to do what it takes to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies simply by hearing my battle cry! GORE! GORE! GORE!

The crowd continues the battle cry in a chant until suddenly...​

OOC: Something to get us started, for some reason I had one hell of a time opening against Kane...

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Bobby Fish begins to shake his head as he has no idea as to what Johnny Gargano just said. Fish paces back and forth before raising the microphone up to his mouth.

Bobby Fish
"You know the best...'feeding spots'? What in the hell are you talking about? I did take one thing out of what you just rambled about and that's how I will stay hungry...and you're exactly right. See, you might be satisfied with where you are one day, but I won't! I'll never allow myself to plateau like you. I'll always have that hunger inside of me, I feed off of getting better, reaching new heights, heights I couldn't reach otherwise, heights that you're never going to reach because you don't have that hunger that I have. You already know in that hallow head of yours that I'm better than you, you know that you don't stand a chance, so you try to come out here and play mind games with me. You compare me to a gold fish, and that I won't last, well guess what kid, I've made it this far, and right now, you're swimming in Bobby Fishs' pond, so can you last? Can you outlast a World traveled veteran? A man that's wrestled all around this World? Or will you starve Gargano?"

Some members of the crowd start to cheer Fish as he continues to pace back and forth in the ring.

Bobby Fish
"So go ahead Johnny, try to build up the prestige of that title, but last time I checked, that's not an active UWF Championship so as far as I'm concerned, that Championship and you for that matter, don't mean a damn thing to UWF. See I'm like nobody you've ever faced before, those days of wrestling in legion halls are behind me, I graduated to places like the Tokyo Dome, and now to these arenas every single week here in the UWF and you, you're just getting your feet wet here, you have no idea what it takes to hang with a man like me. You might have a future one day but you're time is not now, you're not ready, you won't know how to handle the pressure that's put on you at this level. Unlike me, I should be a Champion right now, not wasting my time with a rookie."

The crowd is chanting a mixture of cheers and boos until Fish begins to talk again.

Bobby Fish
"I know you Johnny, I know all about you, I know your offense, you're going to try to hit me with that little spear you do, then try to lock in the Gargano Escape...so if I know your game plan and I know your next move before you do, how do you expect to win? How do you think you can handle a man that already has you all figured out? But I can let you finish your ramblings, because what you say, doesn't matter, I don't care, these people don't care, nobody cares Johnny. Unlike you, people listen to me when I have something to say, my voice is heard, don't get me wrong, not every one of these people like what I have to say, but every single one of them listen and every one of them respect me, can the same be said about you?"

Fish stops pacing and stops right in front of Gargano, who looks to be drifting away a bit, Fish is visibly disgusted as he begins to shake his head before raising the microphone to his mouth one last time.

Bobby Fish
"Johnny, I can't make you listen, but if you can hear me in there, I'm telling you, it would be very wise to listen up. Listen very closely, protect yourself. I don't hate you, I don't like you, I'll shake your hand before the match and after, but by you ignoring me right now, that's a sign of disrespect and I don't appreciate that. I can hurt you and I can hurt you bad. I don't want to end your young career, you have a bright future, but if you don't change your attitude quickly, I will make sure you never step between those ropes again, got it?"

Fish stares at Gargano, waiting for a response.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;osaRUEB3aAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osaRUEB3aAk[/video]

The Real Americans theme hits as a smile crosses Hogans face, Zeb Colter walks out through the curtain as Swagger and Hassan stand on either side of him crossing their arms while Daivari stands behind Hassan. Zeb lifts up the microphone he has in his hand.

RAW_1047_Photo_107_zpsaa84133a.jpg

Zeb Colter:

Believe? “Dare you believe?†is what you were fixin’ on saying there was it not? Well gentleman I do believe, I believe in Hulk Hogan…I believe in Jack Swagger, and I believe in Muhammad Hassan here. And most of all, I believe in America. Now let me tell you two what Zeb Colter does not believe in, people who are considered rebellious and outspoken simply because they flap their gums a little too much, and people who are considered different and edgy just because their heads aren’t screwed on straight. You know it says in the declaration of independence that all men are created equal, but as we all know it is the choices that people make that decide where they end up in this life. Hulk Hogan has become the name of this business for years, he’s known worldwide and recognized not only by the red and yellow colors he wears but the very red, white, and blue colors he represents. And after that, he has chosen to align himself with us, so what does that tell you of our message? You see Jack Swagger, his path has brought him here as a Real American, an all-around, all American wrestler…and Muhammad Hassan is a True Patriot, with the skill and determination to defeat anyone in that ring. But what of the choices you’ve made?

Colter begins to walk down the ramp and the three men behind him follow.

Someone who is more concerned with what his next shirt and tattoo look like, and spouting out that he is somehow the best in the world. When he isn’t even fit to take refuge in this country let alone claim to be the top of the world we all live in. And the two of you, well what can I say about you two that hasn’t been said about the deteriorating youth of today’s generation. You find it sad that a legendary piece of Americana gets a reaction from the very people he represents, well here’s what I find sad: the fact that people like the two of you can get into this business at all, who have no dedication or respect but are simply here to waste their own and everyone else’s time. Your kind of people are worse than the criminals who sneak across our borders and take good jobs from good working Americans, because you have no excuse to not respect people like Mr. Hogan and Myself who helped keep the fabric of this country strong out of respect to our founding fathers. For while I was in a trench with Swaggers dad and bullets were whizzing by my head, I was there fighting for this country…the same one you take for granted.

Colter walks up the steps stepping into the ring next to Hogan, Swagger and Hassan walk up to the ring apron but stay on the apron staring towards their opposition, Colter hands Hassan the microphone.

Muhammad_Hassan_-_Mark_Magnus_04_display_image.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

A country that looks down upon my people, a country that has tossed me aside and left me out to dry simply because my name is not: Paul, Bryan, or Phil, but Muhammad. And yet here I stand side by side with true Americans because even in the face of adversity I do not reject or give up on my country like the two of you alluded to. That is why I am a true patriot, and that is why unlike the hicks and hillbilly’s that think their real Americans because they wear red, white, and blue t-shirts, that I stand by and am prepared to fight for my country. You…you will never know the bigotry and prejudice I’ve had to face, but you will learn a measure of it as we treat you like second-class citizens, as we look down upon you, and as we toss you aside.

Hassan hands the microphone to Swagger.

SD_704_Photo_093_zpscc2554de.jpg

Jack Swagger:

As far as you go Punk, the only reason you have the illusion that you had an advantage in our match was because you clearly struck me while I was in the corner. And yet the referee decided not to say a word about it, so after that disgusting oversight of the rules we imagined the rules were thrown out the window. This week there are no excuses, You’re in the ring with all of us, and you’re going to be shown that you can be the best of the rest of the world, but in our country you are only another speed bump towards the road to our America. In the rebuilding of America to it's former glory, we must first take the wrecking ball to the America ruined by the likes of you, and the first step to that is when we put all three of you down.

Swagger hands the mic back to Colter

Zeb Colter:

How narcissistic can you be to claim when this great American dropped a leg on you, he turned his back on the world, as if you represent everything that is good. Well Mr. Punk, Mr. Hogan has turned his back on no one, he simply sees the same thing I see when I walk down the street and hear people talking in languages that are not our own. He sees the so-called "heroes" of today and is sickened by them, so it is our duty nay our birthright to come to Lady Americas aid as we have before. Punk your rebel movement is going to be snuffed out, and your two little friends never-ending ramblings about nothing will be silenced. I do find it ironic though, how the three of you kept pointing towards Mr. Hogans age…because it’s this man who is going to put all of you in your place…away from the stage he built, away from the spotlight that Swagger and Hassan now reside in, and away from our business…We…

Hassan and Swagger chant along as they slap their hands on their chest

The People!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Impact 10-11-13 Champion vs Champion- Styles vs Khali

Fans in the arena are quiet for another edition of UWF impact when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

Fans cheer like crazy as the World Heavyweight Champion, the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles comes out in his trademark leather jacket, with his world heavyweight championship around his waist. Instead of the blue gloves AJ wears he is wearing Pink Gloves to support Breast Cancer Awareness. AJ goes and he puts his two gloves together spelling AJ on top of the ramp, as AJ goes and he moves down the ramp. AJ interacts with some fan, but not all of them. AJ slides into the ring as he gets a microphone handed to him. AJ Styles goes as he begins to speak to the fans.

TjsYDQL.png

AJ Styles: First off before I go onto talk about the Great Khali my opponent I just want to apologize to you people the fans. I let you down last week as the World Heavyweight Champion, and I lost to that Monster Kane. Kane was one tough customer, and I have no excuses for why I lost. It wasn't because I was hurt from my match with Daniel, or that I was shaken up with Kurt coming to the ring challenging me. No it was the better man who won. I don't like saying it but that is how it is, but trust me guys I will get back to my winning ways, and that will start with facing the UWF Global champion the Great Khali.

Fans boo hearing the Great Khali's name as AJ adjusts himself and he looks at the backstage area

AJ Styles: Khali I know your one big guy, and you may look at me as some small little man, but let me tell you Khali it dosen't matter the size of the dog, but how hard the dog bites. Khali I am not going to come into this match feeling upset that I lost. No if anything this match proves too me that I just need to come out hungrier then usual. Right now your the king of this brand just because of the title around your waist. I though... I want to be the man known on this brand. Just like in my old company TNA iMPACT where I was the face of that company, I want to be the face of UWF iMPACT, and what better way to make that claim then to beat you the Global Champion one on one in this very ring.

The fans cheer as AJ goes and he puts on a half smile. AJ goes he begins to speak once more

AJ Styles: Just know people I am going to prove why I belong as the world heavyweight champion. Even though I may be going through a crazy experience at the moment. I want people to realize, and understand that no matter what I will always be here to do my job, and that job is to wrestle. I don't want people to think that AJ Styles is going to be soft all of a sudden, because just like everyone who had someone who survived breast cancer. You know what it is like. You can keep knocking us down, but we will always get right back up. I will rebound from last week, and I will show everyone here why I am just simply......

Fans in unison go as AJ Styles says

Phenomenal!

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Impact: Hardcore Match: Rhino vs Kane

[video=youtube;mai7Ja-4pYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mai7Ja-4pYc[/video]

The lights in the UWF arena suddenly flicker to darkness. Kane's pyro lights up the stage as 'Veil of Fire' begins to play over the speakers. The seven foot monster begins to walk down the entrance ramp, with Paul Bearer following behind, for every one step Kane makes, Bearer needs three to keep up with him.

kane.jpg

Kane steps over the top rope, facing Rhino across the ring. He raises his arms, and slowly removes the Steel Mask to reveal his red one underneath. The Devil's favourite demon chooses not to ignite the four ring posts in fire, instead turning immediately to a nearby technician who hands him a microphone.

kane1-1024x575.jpg

Kane:

Hardcore. An overused word if I've ever heard one. A word that men normally use to overcompensate for their past failures. What does it mean exactly? To be hardcore? Are you tougher? Meaner? More aggressive? Because if that's what hardcore means, then I guess I better start using that adjective to describe myself. You See Rhino, you may be an ECW Original, you may have come from an organisation that feeds on blood and violence. But I have spent my entire life dishing out blood and violence. Hell, just a few weeks ago I put down permanently a former member of the Impact roster. You may think you have the upper hand in a hardcore match, and it's true that perhaps, you have competed in more of these matches than I. But it is in my nature to be destructive. In it is in my nature to maim and kill and hurt, and a hardcore match will provide me with the opportunity to do just that. Trash Cans, steel chairs, announce tables. We will be able to use anything at our disposal. It seems that Joseph Park wants me to prove myself before my triple threat match for the Global Championship at Halloween Havoc. Well I'm going to take this match with you Rhino, and I am going to use it to send a message to The Great Khali and Austin Aries. I'm going to show them what happens to those who get in my way.

Rhino, you are the first person on this brand that I have come across who shares one characteristic with me. We both love pain. We love to inflict it, and we don't mind taking it either. But where you and I differ, is that I don't stop once my opponent has had enough. I don't suddenly recoil once I have defeated another. It's not enough for me. I need to go further. And that is what sets me apart from you, Rhino. You are prepared to settle for less. You have been settling for less your entire career. And where has it got you? You need to light a fire Rhino, and to do that you need to embrace the hate. The hate that I will demonstrate when I eviscerate you this Friday night on Impact. I see Impact as a jungle of sorts. And in the Jungle, the strong rise to the top of the chain, whilst the weak suffer and ultimately die. Survival of the fittest. It's the natural order of things. This Friday night the strong will rise, and the weak will falter. You may have heart Rhino, but you will be no match for the Big Red Monster. You can have all the experience in the world in this match, but it will count for nothing if you do not have the desire to knock me down and keep me down. And keeping me down Rhino, is not something that many people have been able to boast about doing. Throughout my years in this ring, men have thrown everything at me, desperately trying to fight a battle that they know themselves they cannot win. Whatever you throw at me Rhino, I will absorb, I will relish, and I will unleash it right back at you. There is going to be nothing pretty about this match, it's going to be brutal from the opening bell until the referee declares a winner. I fully expect you to throw everything at me, but it will not be enough. When the dust settles, it will be the Big Red Monster standing over the man who used to be known as the War Machine.

Kane finishes, and Paul Bearer picks up right where he left off.

Bearer.jpg

Paul Bearer:

Rhino! You call yourself the War Machine! But this Friday night you are going to war against an enemy that you have no hope of defeating! My son has been on a roll, taking out and destroying all those who come before him! You will be no different! You say that you have more experience in a Hardcore environment. My son has known nothing but a hardcore environment all his life! He has been on his own, been betrayed, superstars have done everything they could to destroy him. And yet he remains, standing in front of you as strong as he was when he first debuted all those years ago! Kane will not stop his path of terror in UWF until he has the Global Championship around his waist. Rhino, my son is going to use your broken body on Friday to send a message to the UWF establishment. Whoever you put in front of my son, it doesn't matter. The outcome will still be the same. So Rhino psych yourself up, prepare yourself for the fires of hell. You say you want to reach the top of Impact, but you will never get the chance to. I've seen plenty of men like you in my time. Hoping to reach to the top of the mountain, but never quite getting there. Something is always there to prevent you from reaching your potential. An obstacle in your path. Well Rhino, this Friday you are up against a massive obstacle in my son. A Big Red Obstacle. A torpedo missile locked on to your target. A rabid dog looking for his bone. You say you have experience, but you have not experienced the horrors that my son has witnessed and inflicted in his lifetime. My son has life experience, and in an environment like UWF, that counts for more than having a few victories under your belt. If Joseph Park wants to show the world what my son can do when he is not held back by rules and regulations, then I hope The Great Khali and Austin Aries are watching. Because what my Kane does to Rhino this Friday night, when his arm is raised in victory yet again, is going to be the same thing that happens at Halloween Havoc! War Machine? Say hello to the BIG RED MACHINE!!

OOC: Sorry about the late reply, have had a real busy time with Uni and family stuff. Let's get going!​

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score

Gargano looks around the arena a bit before nodding his head and raising his mic.

Johnny Gargano
Oh . . . I definitely get it. You think that because you're some pompous, high school jock you can parade all over me. But I will definitely give you credit, you certainly fit the 'jock' bill right because you're definitely dumber than I thought. You see, you can stay hungry all you want, but the hungrier you are, the more you want to consume, and by the time you reach the level of the world titles, you will be too hungry to care and you will start to starve and as you start you will become nothing but a meal for the vulture. Vultures like me who pray on the hungry and know how to feast on them because all they care about is getting to the next level while I care about getting through the night. So while you stay hungry and starving, when I'm done with you I'll have a nice full stomach until I'm called up again.

Gargano paces a bit, the crowd still not sure what he is talking about.

Johnny Gargano
Now onto to this 'You have me figured out' thing. I'm glad you could Google the 'Top Ten Moves of Johnny Gargano' and watch the video, but let me tell you that, like you said, this is a time and a different day and age. What I did two weeks ago I might not touch you with in this ring. Whether I feed you The Cure or lock you in the Garga-No Escape or even hit you with a move I haven't even thought of yet, I never repeat myself so soon. So you can expect a Spear, you can expect a Cutter, and you can even expect the Lawn Dart, but at the end of our match, after I've beaten you senseless, you're going to wonder why you didn't expect the move that I'd use to kickstart my career in UWF.

Gargano once again walks past Fish, this time pushing him out of his way before making his way back to a corner where he rests against the turnbuckle for a moment, taking in the crowd and the various things around the arena.

Johnny Gargano
You told me to listen up and before that you asked if I could take on a 'World Travel Champion', but last I checked you've accomplished a lot less than me. If I remember correctly, I've held four different titles and was ranked number eighty-one in PWI's Top 500 for 2013. Well, I've held ELEVEN different championship and I was ranked number fifty-one in PWI's Top 500 for 2013. You wanna talk about the feeding and how I'm going to starve? Well bad day for you Beverly Fitz, I've already filled up my belly with various desserts and getting my feet wet in UWF, YOU'RE the one still trying to get his feet wet all together.

Gargano looks at Fish, eye for eye, before cracking his neck but never taking his eyes off him. Both Fish and the crowd are still trying to figure out what Gargano is saying and what he is trying to get at.

Johnny Gargano
And about my title . . . well let me tell you something, whether this title means nothing to these people, whether this title means nothing to Jared Prince, and whether this title means nothing to UWF, it definitely means something to me and while you stand there an criticize it like this is just a play toy, I've been defending it with every ounce of energy and life in my body because this . . . this is an accomplishment that shows you are ready to step up in the world. And while you stand there and criticize it, the last I checked I'm the one with a championship around my waist while you stand there empty handed.

Gargano smiles for himself, feeling like he is getting in the skin of Fish as he lowers his mic and awaits a response.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Impact: 10/11/13 Lucha Libre Rules Match Juventud vs Eddie Guerrero

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as the fans in the audience erupt into boos as they know it's foreshadowing the arrival of La Familia. After a moment, Eddie appears from the backstage and begins making his way down the ramp towards the ring.

eddie_guerrero.jpg

Eddie arrives at the bottom of the ramp as he enters the ring, a microphone already in hand. Eddie raises his microphone as "Warrior" fades out to silence.

Kzxpf.png

Eddie Guerrero: Juventud, before you go making any more assumptions, let me clear something up for you, holmes. This match is between you and I, which means it has nothing to do with the other members of the Familia and it has nothing to do with the other members of the Mexicools. This singles match is about itself alone. What's going on between you and Chavito, that's your battle to fight, it's not my place to vouch for him or soften up his opponents for him. Chavito's my nephew, but he's a grown man and he can fend for himself in the ring and on the microphone, and it's time for him to step out of my shadow and prove that to everyone. So save your breath, the time to talk about Halloween Havok is coming, but it'll be when Chavo's standing in this ring with a microphone, not me.

That match is relevant to the here and now for one reason, and that's this. Last week it was two-thirds of the Mexicools taking on Los Guerreros, and this week it's you and me going mano-a-mano, and at Halloween Havok it's going to be you and Chavito in the same match again when you put that belt on the line against him and Brock. Whether these gringos want to admit it or not, the sun that's rising over UWF Impact is one of revolution, a Mexican revolution, holmes. No matter how hard they may try to keep us down, they can't. No matter how much they want to see us fail, they won't, because last week in Chavo and I's first night on the brand, we set a standard that none of the boys in the back can come close to touching, and if that's what we can do in one night, imagine all the things that will come to pass as our tenure on Friday nights grows, ese', the sky is truly the limit.

I am proud to see our people represented so richly, being put in the ring with an amigo that I respect so much is like my reward for putting up with Zack Ryder for so long. The pride I'm feeling is what freedom tastes like, vato, and it tastes delicious. Much like last week, Juvie, I don't expect you to lie down and accept defeat, I expect you to resist that defeat with such intensity, passion, and crisp fluidity in your performance that viewers that don't know any better will tune in and think this is the title match instead of the triple threat at Halloween Havok. I expect that from you because it's what I'll be bringing to the table. Impact belongs to our people now, ese', so we're fighting on our turf and playing by our rules by doing so, and how sweet it is to know that.

This Friday night, we're going to deliver a performance that'll outshine everything Smackdown ever put out before it moved to Saturdays, holmes, and it'll outshine everything Raw and Anarchy have ever done too, because there's only one place you can see a match-up like this and feel the heat, and that's right here on Impact.

Eddie's words inspire a mixed reaction from the crowd as he lowers his microphone and awaits Juventud's response.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF iMPACT 10/11: Bray Wyatt Vs Austin Aries

The crowd inside the arena are on their feet, excited, anticipating the next no doubt entertaining happening on Tuesday Night Raw when suddenly the lights go down and a rumbling is heard from the PA system.

[video=youtube;IBaW81Tp5lI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBaW81Tp5lI[/video]

The tension rises before the guitar kicks in like a sledgehammer to the head. Before long Bray Wyatt moves slowly from behind the curtain to the centre of the stage where he extends his arms, looking through his mask at the crowd with an eerie deadness in his eyes.

12740b27-1fe2-480e-98a2-e65f34ba7ca2_zps41eca22e.jpg

Bray drops his arms slowly at his side and begins his slow walk down to the ring as the crowd boo loudly. He walks down the ramp and to ringside before walking around the ring to recieve a microphone he then walks up the ring steps and then through the ropes into the ring. He takes the centre of the ring and stands with the microphone to his mouth. He waits for the boo's to drop off before he speaks.

98672eb2-2215-41c6-a282-e9a79cb1af66_zpsef02d721.jpg

Bray Wyatt: This is the end... beautiful friend. Jim Morrison of The Doors sang those words in a voice that channelled energy unlike any before it, those words reverberate still today. People still put on their Doors records and hear about 'riding the snake' and they feel lifted, they are entertained. This is one man's interpretation of the end. My end... your end... is far less entertaining. It's far less tuneful, it's words may send shiver down the spine but not for the same reasons that song does. The end I bring... is desolate, bleak... eternal. This is me... this is what I have become, once a saviour, now the butcher, the embodiment of the end times. I am the end. And yes, many people have different interpretations of the end... perhaps the period at the end of a sentence, perhaps hanging up the phone at the end of the phone call but all these things are trivial compared to the end that Bray Wyatt represents because I represent an end of all time. I represent the end... of everything.

The crowd listen in to Bray, he's being heckled by some portions of the audience.

Many people still... simply do not understand what I have become. I have gone from a man destined for greatness, a man hell-bent on being a leader, a man who loved his allies and longed to save his enemies from the clutches of the sin that tormented them. I tried to save the world from monsters. Until it dawned on me, until it truly dawned on me that I am a monster. I realised that one man cannot save the world... I realised that what I said all along was true... but not in the sense I thought it would be. I always said that I am not a mere man, that I am something else. 'The Angel in The Dirt'... 'The Messiah'... but I was wrong and when I walked through the 7 gates of that fiery inferno below I learned of the type of creature I am... the type of creature which will cast judgement and Judgement Day upon those who shunned him, upon those who thought he was nothing more than a heretic... against the people who thought he was crazy... the people who thought I was... insane.

The crowd are booing loudly as Wyatt rambles on.

I am not insane. I am 'The Eater of Worlds', once the savour now the butcher and I am the butcher which will carve this dying, wounded planet and devour it whole. No longer do I declare a Holy War upon UWF, but I declare a path of destruction. I declare the end of all times and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me. Not even 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived'. And yeah... he might be 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived' but I'm keen to underline the world 'man'. Austin Aries, my victim this week is that, simply a man. He knows not of the power I possess for he himself cannot fathom being so powerful. He will fall at my hands, in a pool of his own suffering and he will be the first of many to understand the metamorphosis of Bray Wyatt from the saviour, to the judge, jury and ultimately the executioner of all he sees. Prepare to meet your worst nightmare Austin Aries... a man who sees all, a man who feels nothing and a man capable of chaos you could never believe... prepare for your own personal hell, prepare for Bray Wyatt... come meet your maker, come meet the butcher... come... follow the buzzards...