Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents Impact 10/03/13

Yay we get reDRagon vs London & Kendrick at the PPV. Should be a fun session.

iBunka

Reaction score

"Hogan gets to his feet and celebrates as he handed the UWF Commonwealth Championship, placing his hand on his heart he yells "We the People" while The crowd is ashamed that the only fucking Canadian is being a dillhole and lost the match like a fucking pussy-ass bitch."

I can't stop laughing.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

I can't stop laughing.

I seriously was about to quote that and say the exact same thing. Loved that.

Nice show from Impact, I enjoyed it for sure. Really loved the Mexicools vs Los Guerreros. Lots of huge announcements for Havok, definitely excited to see what this card will produce. The promos were actually overall, pretty good. I preferred the shorted ones before the matches, I thought it read well. Okay, good stuff! Good job orange crew! Oh and congrats to iBunka for his first UWF title as well

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I can't stop laughing.

Yeah I guess I better address that post-match blurb before Captain Charisma gets hurt. It was suppose to come off as a joke while writing the match but it slipped through proofreading. Again CC sorry about that, I didn't intend to offend your character in any way at all.

iBunka

Reaction score

Well, after fully reading the card - I must say that it was quite a good one. I love the feuds starting to build up leading to HH, and can't wait for my story line to evolve. Good luck to everyone for their up and coming matches. Let's get the Orange brand on top if we haven't yet....

'We the people.' ;)

Fauche

Reaction score

Good show! Thanks a lot to the writers for the hard work, especially coming off the ppv. Main event match was sweet, and Joseph Parks as the GM is pretty rad. I don't know how long that's been going on for, but if it hasn't happened already I'd love to see some Abyss GM'ing too. Totally stoked to have a big match coming up against reDragon. See which new team can make a name for themselves at Halloween Havok. Noticed that every other match has a gimmick or title on the line except ours. I think it should be some holiday-themed special, like a bra and panties match, except you're trying to get the other team dressed in a halloween costume. Now that's entertainment.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

What can I say stellar job. Good win Coldhands awesome job in our thread man, pretty sure it won't be the last of our encounters, and Rey he will be facing himself in the Money in the bank? Interesting to say the least, but I love the concept and idea of it. Halloween Havok is going to be a fun card, and I can't wait to see what it produces.

Reaction score
UWF Impact Preview for 10/11/2013

Début Match:
Johnny Gargano versus Bobby Fish

Lucha Libre Rules Match:
Eddie Guerrero versus UWF Intercontinental Champion Juventud Guerrera

Singles Match:
Austin Aries versus Bray Wyatt

Six Man Tag Team Match:
CM Punk & The American Dolphins versus The Real Americans (The UWF Commonwealth Champion Hulk Hogan, Jack Swagger, Muhammad Hassan)

Hardcore Match:
Rhino versus Kane

Main Event, Champion versus Champion:
AJ Styles versus The Great Khali

Promos:
Hulk Hogan will Address the People alongside his brothers in Arms.

AJ Styles will talk about Kurt Angle

All Three UWF Global Championship Competitors will speak up

Jim Cornette has promised Brock Lesnar will be a raging bull this week, what will he do this time around!?

And expect CM Punk & Rhino to address the Real Americans!

And Finally, Joey Ryan apparently has been very disgruntled backstage with Joseph Park!

----------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Couple of things real quick, this is only a make shift one till I get home later on Today to put a nice spanning graphics and everything on it, but I said this to Schmidty and the other staff thought it would be great, but please - if you want to use Park as a punchbag GM; Message me and we'll work something out, Schmidty has dibs on it for the next weeks but I'm up to any suggestions. (Actually, I would love to see two or three more people interested in doing it)

Finally! I need some assistants this week as I'm giving [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION] a well deserved break :).

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Impact Preview for 10/11/2013

Looks like a stacked card, going up against Rhino will be cool.

I've already told you but I'm up for helping out with whatever is needed. Things are looking good for the Orange brand!

Dash

Reaction score

Looking forward to getting another match with Sam's Wyatt but with a different character this time. Should be an interesting thread for sure.

You know I'm always available to help out should the need arise. :)

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

What can I say stellar job. Good win Coldhands awesome job in our thread man, pretty sure it won't be the last of our encounters, and Rey he will be facing himself in the Money in the bank? Interesting to say the least, but I love the concept and idea of it. Halloween Havok is going to be a fun card, and I can't wait to see what it produces.

Thanks man, I had a blast and hopefully we meet again soon.

Triple Threat with SBS and Dexter is going to be off the chain! A good show this week, the promos delivered especially Paul London. Mexicools vs Los Guerreros was a great match as well

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

I can help out as well if it's still needed. What a stacked card and can't wait to jab at Joseph Park a few times.

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score

FINNNAAALLLYYYY!! TWYSTED HAS HIS FIRST MATCH!!!

I get one half of reDragon? Your last name is Fish? Sounds like this will be lots of fun.

Reaction score
UWF Impact: CM Punk & American Dolphins vs The Real Americans

"Cult of Personality" blasts throughout the arena

[video=youtube;kKCLRoVGeL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKCLRoVGeL0[/video]

The crowd erupts as CM Punk comes out from the back. Punk walks to each side of the entrance and looks into the crowd and waves his hands in the air to get their butts out of their seats. CM Punk walks to the middle of the entrance and drops to his right knee and shouts "It's Clobbering Time"

CM Punk heads for the ring and as he gets to ringside, he walks up the steps and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and puts his arms out. CM Punk drops off the turnbuckle and walks straight ahead to corner and is handed a microphone by an outside official

CM Punk: What an impressive debut for myself on Impact last week. It was just as I envisioned it would be, me picking up the win. But it wasn't the finish I wanted. Jack Swagger and his chums acted in weak matter when they attacked me. Yeah I got the win by disqualification and I will take it, but it's not how I wanted to get the win. I'm not here to pick up dq victories. I'm here to kick some ass and show why I am the Best In The World each and every single time I step out from the back and step into this ring. I had the push up queen, Jack Swagger down for the GTS, but once again a cowardly act by the so called "Real Americans". Yeah very "American" of you to act like a coward in that way. But I'm not here to cry about or bitch and moan like the next curtain jerker. I'm out here to do something about it and next week on Impact, I will do something about after I kick all of your little Real American asses one by one.

CM Punk paces for a few moments before speaking again

CM Punk: But the one person I will address from your petty crew is that fake "Real American" jackass, Hulk Hogan.

The crowd boos at Hogan's name being mentioned

CM Punk: Here is a man that I have stepped in the ring with and let alone ever spoken to, but he comes out here this past week and drops down the most dangerous, thunderous, vial leg drop ever. The same leg drop he laid on Andre the Giant at WrestleMania 3. It was so devastating and impactful, but yet here I stand today doing just fine. The only difference with this Hulk Hogan compared to the Hulk Hogan then is he doesn't have the massive pythons he once praised over and over again. No, he has massive man boobs now. I mean did you see the way they jiggled when he dropped the leg drop on me. I mean I laugh every time I see that.

CM Punk has a laugh and then gets serious

CM Punk: The jokes are over. Hulk Hogan you turned your back on all these fans the moment you dropped the leg on me and chose to side with those jackasses and thus proved to not only myself, but all these people what a true real jackass you are yourself. I hoped they paid you enough to pay for your car rental last week to join them because it better be worth it after the ass kicking I'm going to give you on Impact next Thursday! You better take your vitamins, say your prayers and ask for forgiveness for what you did because you're going to need it. All the "Hulking" up won't help you against me because you're in for a reality check next week with the Best In The World!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and waits for a response