OK, JUST FUCKING FUCK IT - C4 controversy clearence thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NwO

Reaction score
You guys fucking suck! The lady even dished out better material than you little teenaged smurfs!

Qwake

first of all posts dont count in this section i dont think. and look at some other's posts. peep, tdk, not saying there spammers but they have 5000 posts. i dont spam, i'm just always online.

They have 5000 posts because they are mods and are on alot. they have probably been in IWF for years so thats an average amount...

LadyHotrod

I don't understand why people always fall back on the amount of time you've been a member and how many posts you have. QUALITY, not quantity. I could be a member for 2 months and have 3000 quality posts whereas someone who's been here for a year can have 1000 posts but all are shit.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

First off, good point Marilyn.

Why does everyone hate on C4? I mean, I really don't see why you would have a problem with him. I don't really know the guy that well, but what I do know is that he is a very good member, who always is thinking of ways to help the forum. Granted, some of them don't take off, but he is doing more than your average member by a long way. For that I respect C4.

JMay, I have never really spoken to you, in fact I don't think I ever have at all. But as far as I can tell, you seem to be a good member, and I guess if C4 respects you, that's enough for me.

NwO said:
You guys fucking suck! The lady even dished out better material than you little teenaged smurfs!
I would bet vCash that this newbie won't last a month.

Anyway, I guess to anyone who seems to hate on C4, just wondering? Do you have a real reason? I mean, he is probably doing more for the forum than you are.

NwO

Reaction score
Says the smurf who's username is a man's biceps! Fucking smurf kid! Both you and that dipshit C4!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
NWO is stupid but anyway, i do not have a problem with C-4, he tries to help the froum out alot and what does he get in return people saying he is an idoit. I give apploads to C-4 for doing so many things for the forum, EG, Guess the wrestler, Rate the moments, Slammy awards, tries to make suggestions in the Feedback section. C-4 is a great member and yes i am kissing his ass but only because he desverves it.

And just because you have alot of posts does not mean you spam as maybe they are just on alot as they have nothing better to do *cough* TSS *cough*. And maye me, lol. Anyway my posts mean everything, end of story.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

NwO said:
Says the smurf who's username is a man's biceps! Fucking smurf kid! Both you and that dipshit C4!
You're banned. I was right.

C4

Kiss my ass.

By the way; thanks rosewt, BKB, JMay and all the others :)

the dark knight

Yeah to me that would be worse than spamming.

"You're a spammer, look at your post count"

"Nah, I don't spam, I just don't have anything better to do so I post here all day"
worse for him, CAN be better for teh forum. like what famous last year...lol he was so annoying it became so funny reading his posts and making fun of it.

Depends on your definition of spamming.
there's only one definition of spam. spam= a post that adds NOTHING to the forum

its different though, we all spam. but some of our spam is better than others' spam...:p
I feel like a douche asking this but how do you use the ignore button? :confused:
shy to say "feel like an idiot"?
They have 5000 posts because they are mods and are on alot. they have probably been in IWF for years so thats an average amount...
i admit, 500 of my posts were almost useless. when i first joined...

same with peepshow, but his number of old-spam posts is higher.

and its not YEARS...year and a half for me :p
I don't understand why people always fall back on the amount of time you've been a member and how many posts you have. QUALITY, not quantity. I could be a member for 2 months and have 3000 quality posts whereas someone who's been here for a year can have 1000 posts but all are shit.
you've been here for days and already a top member. but that wouldnt get you in the vip section just yet...ya know?

the dark knight

you should note that my nose was getting bigger while i was typing that.