OK, JUST FUCKING FUCK IT - C4 controversy clearence thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
C4, don't take my posts the wrong way, you seem like a good member, you just need to click on the ignore button if they bother you that much :)

Wow, somebody else actually knows how to use that button.

Don't bother telling them to use it though. They like flaming and they like to be flamed.

True story.

wwerko619

Reaction score
I won't sit back and watch a little kid give out pointless 10/10's for rep.

I havent caused nothing with you C4 ever, but this comment I thought was rude.

Sure, TSS is a kid, hes 13, who gives a shit, he talks like more of an adult than you bud. But, I got to give it to you, cause people do flame you for no reason, and thats bull shit. You have started something with half of the members in this forum......to me, you keep egging TSS on and on.

HHHforever

Reaction score
BTW, TSS doesn't spam much he is just always on.

Depends on your definition of spamming. A lot of times there are posts that really serve no purpose whatsoever and add nothing to the discussion, but technically they aren't considered spamming. I see it a lot on here by certain members who like to brag about their post counts.

C4

I feel like a douche asking this but how do you use the ignore button? :confused:

C4

Yay, I added The Small dick to my ignore list, what happens now?

4324e8e420.jpg

And by the way, what happens if you add someone to your buddy list? :confused:

PeepShow

When you add someone to your ignore list, you can't see their posts. You can still manage to view them if you want, but they will be hidden.

And nothing really happens w/ your buddy list that I'm aware of. Just kind of shows who your 'friends' are on the site.

JMay187

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SPAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yet another pointless post by the one SmallShow.

Now to the topic.

I've been here on this site for about two and half years now. I do have to say that things have changed. I remember before the site crashed the first time that everybody got along and we allenjoyed the post another member made. Than we get to this site the third one since both crashes and its filled with little ass kids that just sit here in post nonsense every five minutes. Bashing a good member. C4 has been around for a while now and I back him. He's a friend of mine and I'm taking up for him. It does piss me off as well when you see a sig that is with out a doubt the crapiest thing in the world. Now don't get me wrong I grade them all fairly. Your going to get a ten if its great and a one if it sucks. Now that doesn't mean I wont add a 10/10 for the effort. All I really am trying to say is that this place isn't the same anymore. I miss all the old members like Slash, Blister, Frosty Blister, Mike Chaos, 3lions, and theres a few but these people the most. They made this place fun. I remember when I wasn't on in a day I have missed all kinds of stuff. Now if I miss an entire weekend its like I haven't missed much at all. IWF is truely not the same, but I know that I'm here to make it a better place, C4 is here to make it a better place.

Just we have all these little kids in here that think they know what there talking about and they dont. So please get off C4's ball sack before I jump all over yours. This regards to new members.

ALSO ON A SIDE NOTE. If your here for three months and you have more post than a member of two and a half years. Guess What. YOUR FUCKING SPAMMING.

John

first of all posts dont count in this section i dont think. and look at some other's posts. peep, tdk, not saying there spammers but they have 5000 posts. i dont spam, i'm just always online.

C4

I've been here on this site for about two and half years now. I do have to say that things have changed. I remember before the site crashed the first time that everybody got along and we allenjoyed the post another member made. Than we get to this site the third one since both crashes and its filled with little ass kids that just sit here in post nonsense every five minutes. Bashing a good member. C4 has been around for a while now and I back him. He's a friend of mine and I'm taking up for him. It does piss me off as well when you see a sig that is with out a doubt the crapiest thing in the world. Now don't get me wrong I grade them all fairly. Your going to get a ten if its great and a one if it sucks. Now that doesn't mean I wont add a 10/10 for the effort. All I really am trying to say is that this place isn't the same anymore. I miss all the old members like Slash, Blister, Frosty Blister, Mike Chaos, 3lions, and theres a few but these people the most. They made this place fun. I remember when I wasn't on in a day I have missed all kinds of stuff. Now if I miss an entire weekend its like I haven't missed much at all. IWF is truely not the same, but I know that I'm here to make it a better place, C4 is here to make it a better place.

Just we have all these little kids in here that think they know what there talking about and they dont. So please get off C4's ball sack before I jump all over yours. This regards to new members.

Thanks brother, I'm glad that you have enough brains to understand what I said. You're right about the part where you say that IWF isn't the same anymore but nothing can be done.... it's still a good place to post, especially when people like you are around here!

I can't see your posts Small Show but I can't resist.... and so I clicked on the view post button in the right corner, TDK, PeepShow and whatever else you mentioned are great posters, put some sense into their posts and are active contributors like you.. the difference between you and these guys is that they actually contribute and you contribute bullcrap!

And without a C-4 doubt you're a dickhead who believes that the more your posts, the superior you are over other members. So you're getting your post count up, to get your penis go larger but still have that 2 inch which won't ever grow.... End

John

^^ posts dont even count in this section. so this post now does not increase my post count.

EDIT: I dont think i am better than any member on this site.