OK, JUST FUCKING FUCK IT - C4 controversy clearence thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I never said you did anything wrong by reporting them. I said by making extra threads and complaining about it in other ones is what is Blue.

I'm not fucking complaining about what's happening with me at the moment, I'm clearing all the shit that has happened in the past. Damn you.

PeepShow

I'm not fucking complaining about what's happening with me at the moment, I'm clearing all the shit that has happened in the past. Damn you.

That you were complaining about....

But yeah

C4

I think I need a name change to get the heat off my shoulders... :disgust1:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Conc3pt said:
Small Show: 1500+ posts in 3 months
Me: 116 posts in a year

Spam much?

I'd look at my post count if I were you.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BTW, TSS doesn't spam much he is just always on.

LadyHotrod

You talk about rep being "life and food" to people here yet you make a thread about getting negative rep.

Hi pot. Meet kettle.

C4

You talk about rep being "life and food" to people here yet you make a thread about getting negative rep.

I'll say this once again; I'm not complaining about anything over here, just getting all the heat off my shoulders brother.

LadyHotrod

*Sister.

Complaining is complaining and you are complaining about getting negative rep, etc.

Internet is serious business to you. If it wasn't, you'd just ignore it all.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I do agree that Small Show most of the time is a bitch....

and does Spam a lot, posting useless shit that doesn't needed to be posted, just sp he can get his stats up....

Anyway. I don't gots a problem with C4, but I get the vibe many people do have a prob. why? I don't know. But I agree about the stuff he said, and Small Show, you are a kiss ass, spammer, little kid.....

No offense

LadyHotrod

C4, don't take my posts the wrong way, you seem like a good member, you just need to click on the ignore button if they bother you that much :)