OK, JUST FUCKING FUCK IT - C4 controversy clearence thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Basically, what it comes to is Small Show is the biggest spammer here. It's the truth, son. Maybe Sharkboy too, lol. The guy is cool, but it seems like he posts useless posts in the BTB Section. Maybe thats just me though....

No offense, for real. Sharky is cool (I guess, lol)

Qwake

^ I don't spam (posts it)... lol, I havnt done much posts and When I do post they are reasonabley good. :g: I wonder what KroniK is On :lol:

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^Maybe your right. I'm prolly gonna have more posts than you in a few weeks and I've been here less, lol.

I need to stop smokin' that reefer.....or atleast cut down, lol!

Qwake

LMAO! see, see. well Ima leave this thread now since Im not posting much in here lol. . .

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^Actually, I'm sorry....I consider DX 3:16 the second best Spammer here. He Spams a WHOLE lot

HHHforever

Reaction score
Kronik actually has a point, I don't think I've ever read a sharkboy post that doesn't contain either: LOL, LMAO or ROFL

Qwake

So I like to laugh, whats wrong with that? Im still posting my opinions and agree/disagreeing with others with what they have said...just because Im not a sour member who never laughs just posts something and leaves dosent make me a spammer!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^OHHHHHH. In other words, he is basically challenging HHHForever. He also said to me, that HHHForever's mom has a limp and walks all fucked up. True story....Thats what he said, man. Not me

Qwake

^ WTF, lmao. I thought I told you to throw your weed away, your still acting high lol. I don't talk bout peoples mums! thats for little children :shifty:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dude DX 3:16 is the second biggest spammer on this forum by far. Monkeystyle first :shifty:

I admitted I spam a lot when I joined, and probably do spam still now. I try not to :shifty:

C4

Just fucking stop doing this over here people, go to some other thread you bastards... :brows:

And yes, Sharkboy has either ROFL, LMAO or LOL in his posts and I can guarantee you that he isn't actually laughing at that point.

Qwake

I usually am actually! can you prove that I am not laughing? fucking hell, not my fault Im a laughing type of guy. I bet you after this post you will add me to your list of guys you don't hardly know but I diss them anyway LIST! Ill be there with TSS and a couple of others, BTW LOL! opps sorry for laughing...

C4

I usually am actually! can you prove that I am not laughing? fucking hell, not my fault Im a laughing type of guy. I bet you after this post you will add me to your list of guys you don't hardly know but I diss them anyway LIST! Ill be there with TSS and a couple of others, BTW LOL! opps sorry for laughing...

So you're actually "rolling on the floor laughing" when you're sitting on your PC, surfing the Internet? :g: Ok...

And yes if you want to, then I have no problem in categorizing you with people like the Small dick. I hate people who say "lol" when they aren't actually laughing.