OK, JUST FUCKING FUCK IT - C4 controversy clearence thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Kronik actually has a point, I don't think I've ever read a sharkboy post that doesn't contain either: LOL, LMAO or ROFL
this is where people are wrong. yea, they spam and most of the time their spam sucks and adds nothing to the forum. but they're not staying that....most change. usually a post changes them..or when they get flamed.

prime example: peepshow. if it wasnt for jhar and 3lions he would've never changed. seriously, he was a bigger spammer than smallshow and sharkboy combined...at least they try to post something. all he he fucking did was post smilies and youtube videos.

if you dont know who jhar is, he was Mr. "arrive, own peep, leave"

Peep, stop the spam.

And RoHisWrestling, why should Cage "job?" He's better and skinnier than Joe.

Peep, quit spamming.

As for you Monkey, sorry, but my computer with GIMP is totally messed up right now, so I can't fulfill your request. Hopefully Peep and Slash did.

^ Part 1 of the spamfest!

^ Part 2 of the spamfest!

And I've changed my mind because I forgot....Val Venis! :rofl:
that smiley belongs to sheepshow.
STFU. We don't need your gay-ass comments. You're nothing but a spammer.

Anyways, 2 PPV's fall in October. :)

But where's December to Dismember? :(

and http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=150987#post150987
post #24 since i cant quote..its closed.

see? they change...peep only changed a few months ago. it takes someone to get on his ass for a while...

the thing is, some (figure out who im talkin about yourself) post as if they're legends after they change....and totally forget the past.

i dont see whats wrong with it, if it wasnt for monkey i wouldnt have changed this quick either...it was via pm and its probably deleted. he's the one who always asked me to change how i post (from txt lulz to english...well, i still dont capitalize but that will never change :)) and i use proper punctuation.

C4

Wow, that sure took a lot of effort brother.

I knew PeepShow was a dick head spammer back then but so were you and so was everyone else... :shifty: JK.. no wonder you guys have over 5000 posts!

the dark knight

Wow, that sure took a lot of effort brother.

I knew PeepShow was a dick head spammer back then but so were you and so was everyone else... :shifty: JK.. no wonder you guys have over 5000 posts!
1) i have a good memory...i remember those posts so i just use the proper keywords. doesnt take 5 mins...

2) well, i still spam to this day but good spam right? most of my hardcore spam was before i hit 1000 posts..i remember g1 getting all pissed off when he left, got back and found out i had like 800 posts in less than a month.....it changed afterwards. still spam, but good spam like monkey said :)

Markz

Reaction score
I'm better at being an ass. FUCK YOU BITCH LOLZARRRR

C4

Spam is "spam" no matter what you guys say... lol.. :shifty:

I don't know why people are classifying spam into being good spam and original bad spam, what's the difference?

As you said TDK: Spam is something that doesn't contribute to topics on the forum so what's good spam and what's bad spam? Isn't it the same? :confused: lol..

C4

bad spam is unentertaining.

I see... people find spam entertaining! LOL... And by the way, you've turned into a very active spammer and rule breaker at the moment but then again.. you're Monkeystyle! :disgust1:

LoL... joking, don't hand out infractions for undermining authority. :unsure:

Qwake

^ C4, just so you know, I do say lol alot and LMAO but I don't say ROFL! how would you know? do you watch my every post???

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And by the way, you've turned into a very active spammer and rule breaker at the moment but then again.. you're Monkeystyle! :disgust1:

I'm not doing anything I didn't do before. People just notice more now for whatever reason.

chessarmy

I'l admit, I may not be one of the more active members on here, and I am basically only on the Wrestling and BTB sections, but I still enjoy posting here and while some members on here post useless shit, people like C4 dont and I dont think C4 deserves to be disrespected at all. The guy just wants to add to the forum and I see nothing wrong with him. Besides, TSS is banned now so its all good

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

C4 said:
I feel like throwing a hijackers party for that..
:laugh:

This flame thread has turned into a whole bunch of spam about spamming ...... anyone else confused?