Official TWC Avatar Contribution Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newmie

Reaction score
I'm really hoping the card will shape up like this:

WWE Championship:
John Cena (c) vs Shaun Michaels (with michaels winning)

WHC:
Batista (c) vs Undertaker (With Orton winning)

MITB:
Edge vs Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs King Booker vs Randy Orton (with Randy Orton getting into the match by screwing and ECW wrestler like Van Dam or sumfin) winner: Orton

US championship:
MVP vs Matt Hardy vs Joey Mercury vs Chris Benoit (c) with MVP winning

Hair Vs Hair Match:
Bobby Lashley vs Umaga, with Lashley winning

4 on 4 elimination Extreme Rules Match-up:
New Breed vs Orginals (Van Dam, Dreamer, Sabu, Sandman) w/ Balls Mahony with the New Breed Winning

WWE Tag Team Championship match:
Paul London and Brian Kendrick (c) vs La Resistance vs Dave Taylor and William Regal vs Duece n Domino with La Resistance winning

Womens Championship Match:
Bra n Panties
Melina (c) vs Ashley with melina winning

CW Championship match:
Chavo vs Helms with Helms winning.

Thats what i want it to look like, but after the WWE Title MAtch, Orton cashes in his MITB, thanks to the idea from edge, and then Edge and Orton fued cause Orton "Stole" Edges Championship.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
Hopefully they do Nitro vs. Foley in a HardCore match because I have been waiting for this match for a long time and I wanna see it.

Skadoo92

Reaction score
I Heard thse guys were comin back a bit before WM23

X-Pac
Steve Austin
Mick Foley

I for got the rest ill update if i here anything else

Great One

^^^Uh... X-Pac is currently in WSX... and it's already been confirmed multiple times that Stone Cold will be involved in WM, most likely the referee for the Vince vs. Trump match. As for Foley, we can guess he'll probably have a match, most likely vs. Nitro, hopefully putting Nitro over and pushing him into the main event (hopefully Flair doing the same for Carlito then possibly setting up a Nitro w/ Melina vs. Carlito w/ Torrie VERY potential feud that could push all of them at once immensely).

Montana

- According to Dave Meltzer, there will be eight participants in this year’s Wrestlemania Money in the Bank match.

- During Meltzer’s Wrestling Observer Live show Sunday night, a friend of Hulk Hogan’s called up to defend the Hulkster for not working with WWE for this year’s Wrestlemania. The caller claimed that WWE has cheated Hogan out of merchandise money by having his items come up as “WWE photo albumâ€￾ (and other variations) when people scanned the merchandise for purchase at retail stores.

- As things stand, Mick Foley is not planned to have a role at Wrestlemania. He had tried to get a match for the event, which would have made sense with his “The Hardcore Diariesâ€￾ book coming out early next month.

Wrestling Station

I think there should be a build up for any match to take place in any PPV, so talking about the biggest PPV, i cant see Mike Foley in it as there is no build up for a match for him till now.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
Here is how I want the MITB match to go...

Kenny vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Booker T vs. Finlay vs. Matt Hardy vs. Big Show

lmao Big show in MITB would be hilarious!

3lions

Reaction score
Thanks for such a wasteful post ...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Kool Aid Man two things,

1.) the Money in the Bank will have 8 participants in it this year

and 2.) Big Show is semi retired from wrestling
-------------------------------------------------------
Anyways Talent was informed of a tag team battle royal for Wrestlemania 23, although, that match has yet to be officially announced.

This could either be a pre show match(just like last year's 30 man battle royal), Or away to crown the new ECW Tag Team Champions,Or this could be a number 1 contender match for either Tag Team Championships.

Montana

Good Post....now i wonder what Tag Titles will be on the line. Im assuming It would be to crown new raw tag champs.

I'd Like to see L&K vs MnM for SD Tag Belts

WGTT
Cryme Tyme
Highlanders
La Resistance
Duece and Domino
Flair Carlito?
Cade Murdoch
New Breed
Originals

In the Battle Royal....hopefully its fast

WGTT should get a title shot at mania too, but im not sure with this battle royal idea.

Soulpower

London and Kendrick vs MNM has been done before, so if I had to pick I would like to see WGTT vs London and Kendrick. I don't believe its been done before and it would make for one hell of a match if it were to happen. MNM vs L&K is more likely though because of Johny Nitro's presence.

Reaction score
i hope hbk and cena lose the title before wrestlemania, and maybe we could have a unification match at mania.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
After changing up my old card here is what I came up with................

1.World Heavyweight Championship vs Wrestlemania streak(14-0)
Batista(World Champion) vs The Undertaker(14-0)
My prediction:It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Mark Henry returns during this match and costs Batista the title(of course the ref will be down when he does run in)Henry will hit him with the World Strongest Slam and then Undertaker(who is down at the time) will get up and deliver a Tombstone piledrive for the 1.................2........................3(yep it will be a long 3 count to add to the drama).Now (sadly) this will lead to yet another Triple Threat match either at Backlash(since both Batista and Undertaker will be there) or at Judgment Day.Where Batista will regain the title after pinning Henry,So Cole can claim Undertaker never was pinned to lose the belt just like last year with Angle after WM.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.WWE Championship match
John Cena(WWE Champon) vs Shawn Micheals
Note:I just can't see Shawn Micheals winning the title,Now I said it before HBK will kick Cena's ass for 20 minutes only to get pinned after a roll up,Shawn(who I think will be the heel/tweener for the match) will gain respect for Cena because he took everything he could dish out(and then some).I do expect to see rematch at Backlash between the two where Cena will once again over come a ass kicking to win the match(yep the same old shit)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.Battle of the Billionaires Hair match:Special Ref:Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bobby Lashley(ECW Champion,and Trump's guy) vs Umaga(IC Champion,Vince's guy)
Note:Really does anyone expect Trump to lose this match?Because I sure as hell don't Lashley will get the 3 but when there tring to drag Vince up the ramp to get his head shaved Umaga will come and (try) to make the save but wham stunner by Austin and then wham stunner on AAE and then wham another stunner on Shane and wham another stunner on Vince(Austin will be stunner happy at WM),Lashley will then carry Vince(who is knocked out)up to the ramp where they proceed to shave him bald.The End
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.Money In The Bank Ladder match
Edge vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk vs Mr.Kennedy vs King Bookah vs Finlay vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy
Note:After everyone is laid out Orton trys to climb the ladder but Edge stops him and then they get into a brawl while this is happening Mr.Kennedy(being the sly cat that he is)sneaks up the ladder and wins the match.This sets up a match between Orton and Edge at Backlash.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.Wemon's Championship match
Melina(Wemon's Champion) vs Ashley
Note:Short and sweet Melina will win
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.Tag Team Battle Royal for the (new)Ecw Tag Team Championship(this match will be open to any team in the WWE)
Vito & Nunzio vs The World's Greatest Tag Team vs The Highlanders vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs Cryme Tyme vs William Regal and Dave Taylor vs Deuce 'N Domino vs MNM vs Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki vs London and Kendrick vs
La Résistance vs another team
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.United States Championship
Chris Benoit(U.S. Champion) vs MVP
Note:Benoit has been the United States champion since October 13th so just like last year he'll lose the title at Wrestlemania
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.(Punjabi)Street Fight
The Great Khali vs Kane
Note:this match would suck big balls if it was just a straight up normal match,Don't get me wrong nothing could make this great but atleast a Street Fight could make it watchable.I think Kane will win.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. 8 man Tag Team match
The New Breed (Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Striker, and Kevin Thorn) vs The ECW Originals (Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, The Sandman, and Rob Van Dam)
Note:Two things I would add 1.)I would make it extreme rules 2.)and I would make it a elimination style,either way the The ECW Originals wins and all will be good in the land of the (non) extreme,But imo this fued will go till One Night Stand 3(why do they still call it one night stand when ecw is back full time?)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10.Carlito vs Ric Flair
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well thats my card

M.V.P.

Reaction score
New Match for WM23 Announced​

Source: PWI
WWE just confirmed what we have been reporting for a while now and made official that The Great Khali will take on Kane at WrestleMania.

No surprise here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Should probably be a gimmick match.

A regular match between these two will be better than a bottle of NyQuil.