Official TWC Avatar Contribution Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KingABz99

Reaction score
cant wait for the money in the bank ladder match...but for some reason i get the feeling its gonna be crap this year. The MITB match at WM21 was the best..

The Punisher

Reaction score
I cant wait for the Batista vs. Undertaker match in which I believe Batista will finally meet his match in the Deadman

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Money in the bank,I dont really want one this year,idk id rather see a TLC match or sum.

Truth

Reaction score
I find this interesting, but I was reading on Gerweck.net his thoughts about No Way Out and apparently a little thing occured with Austin and co-actor Vinnie Jones. Could this just be like when Kanes co-actors said he was a freak and what not and all they got was a quick beating? Many ideas are floating around in my head for WM23 and if I said them all I'd take up a whole page so I wont do that.

Montana

hmmmm its hard to think

I hope your not 23.

====================================================
After Raw, everything seemed to become more apparent, or actually more cloudly. We got Umaga winning the IC belt, which makes sense to me, as i think he going to face off against Mick Foley. (Some Say Lashley)

So it will be either:

Umaga vs Foley/Lashley

Edge is now in the MITB and have many people scratching their head, as guys like supercrazy, and carlito are without highprofile matches. Edge is in, Orton is likely to be in as well. I Think Cm punk will defeat johnny Nitro, thus bein perhaps the only face.

ECW Championship?
Lashley vs rematch against Kennedy is the only match WM worthy.

Cruiserweight
Chavo vs rey? no clue on that one

US

Chris Benito vs MVP?

Mnm Vs WGTT vs Hardies vs L&K

Soulpower

THe problem with Umaga winning the IC title, is that we know it won't be defended at WM (what a surprise!!) and even though its all confusing, I like it... THey're keeping us guessing which they don't do often. Foley would be a good option, we saw him promote his biography last night and he has beef (kayfabe of course) with Vince, but Lashley is the better fit becaue he's a young guy who could benefit from the rub of the Vince/Trump feud.

I know it won't happen but I would still like to see someone (maybe Kennedy) beat Lashley for the ECW title and have Kenedy face RVD or anyone else and let Lashley deal with Umaga.

For the US title I agree with Benoit vs MVP... Chris could help MVP in the ring and MVP could use a run with the US title. I'm guessing Rey will continue his feud with Chavo once he returns, so there we have our cruiserweight match.

BUt still, there's a lot of time left before WM and who knows what'll happen before then?

Reaction score
Im guessing Trumps rep. will be khali idk jus seems sometin WWE would do

BTW Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva rocks

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It will be Foley. There have been rumours about a Foley/Umaga match at WM and with Vince choosing Umaga, well its just a matter of connecting the dots.

And it works too. Vince fired Foley, so I imagine that he'll want his storyline revenge

Truth

Reaction score
What I'm thinking is that since Edge has entered the MITB, Orton will get his match on Raw next week against who ever. Now the possibilites for that match are Orton wins with help from Edge...Edge screw Orton and says it was inadvertant...or Edge attempts to screw Orton but actually inadvertantly helps him win the match. Orton then is seen watching the film later that night and Edge walks in and Orton asks him what Edge was really trying to do, Edge lies and says helping him out.

With Orton and Edge in the MITB thats the match where they'll most likely fully turn on eachother and fued from there (why there not having a one on one match at Mania is beyond me). I think Punk will defeat Nitro tonight, Helms will get in, Burke gets in, and then a few other possibilites as the last entrant from SD.

MVp vs Benoit most liekly, which would be good for MVP since he would improve some more in the ring, gets some more heel heat since he'd be fueding with fan favorite Benoit, and would win his first championship at the biggest stage of them all.

Booker/Kane seems like it has run out of fuel, if they decide to stop that fued now then I have no idea what else they could do with the two.

Chavo vs Rey for the CW title most likely...boooo, but most likely Malenko returns sometime on SD! the next weeks and is in the corner for Rey at Mania, and maybe Perry Saturn comes and is in the corner for Chavo, or vice versa. Rey of course wins.

Umaga winning the IC title really confuses me seeing as how theres no point. Super Crazy, Flair or Carlito should have won, but now they look like there teaming Carlito and Flair together...Kahli wants better competion and I swear if i see Kahli vs Umaga next week for the belt and Kahli wins...If they decide to keep it on Umaga thats idiotic, it should go to Super Crazy and he could defend it against a heel turning Carlito and Flair in a triple threat match, since Raw doesnt need anymore tag teams.

The tag team situation I beleive will be in a Unification TLC match. Hardys vs. L&K(c) vs. MnM vs. WGTT(c)

I beleive Cryme Tyme will be off the card but still make an appearance, maybe a promo.

jinth0688

Reaction score
cant wait for the mitb..and hopefully a tag team ladder match is gonna be on the card

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well mitb is a ladder match bud,nyway i read that kane and booker are gonna be in a mitb qualify match...wtf? f uckn wwe is takin mitb the wrong way 4 sure

4lkz

Reaction score
Im gonna be there so i hope the card shapes up a bit.