Official TWC Avatar Contribution Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Aww crap, 619 is coming back, I liked it when he wasn't there, you didn't have any cheesy storylines

Truth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the theme song is f'ing sick. Best one yet besides My Way or the Highway by Limp Biskit or w/e at WM17.

I hope Rey just goes to the MITB, that match should be for the young gunners who can fly. Helms and Rey and Punk should be a lock for it.

xtremebadass

Truth man i like ur taste in music, i got that Saliva on my myspace, my way was awesome so was crack addict and that other Saliva song at WMx8

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i wonder what legend match will be in. Maybe Shane vs. Stone Cold or somethin

xtremebadass

if stone cold returns to RAW, he will not wrestle, he has gone this long without wrestling, i dont think he will now

ChiWa

Reaction score
Two from each show in MITB not in tag teams
RVD and CM Punk
Kenny and Carlito
Rey and Helms
can't happen but

Reaction score
Truth you're right that Saliva song is the best theme song they've ever had. I Dare You by Shinedown was pretty good as well for the Orton/Rey/Angle promos. Sure beats the hell outta that gay ass Big Time song from WM22 lol! BUT......I'm disappointed in you. Limp Bizkit is the worst thing EVER to happen to music. Worse than Britney. Worse than N'SYNC. Worse than Spice Girls. And yes.....even worse than the Macarena. Fred Durst needs to be shot by every single person in the world for having to listen to that lame ass excuse for music. Thank god Taker changed back to the way he should be. If I heard Rollin or American Badass one more time I was gonna start going on a killing spree.

Sorry, rant over.....back to Wrestlemania.
There will definitely be some sort of match involving MNM and The Hardyz at WM. I'm not sure what it will be yet though. I also see Jeff dropping the IC title before WM so he can be in this match, because it will likely revolve around the WWE Tag Team Titles. I think they'll do a MITB again......it works......and its entertaining. One match that is probably definitely happening is Orton vs. Edge. But you know what? Why not make this a Hardcore match? Edge is the new poster boy for Hardcore in WWE. And Orton had a classic Hardcore match against Foley at Backlash '04. I think this would be awesome, but I can't see them putting Edge in a Hardcore match back to back years at WM. Also I really feel as though there will be two new champions when WM23 is said and done.

Truth

Reaction score
So whats the song called for this year?

And I think its pretty safe to say Carlito will win the belt off of Jeff Hardy real soon and fued with Flair for it till WM. The MITB should consist of CM Punk, RVD, Helms, Rey, Kenny, and Super Crazy. And as for a tag team match I think there should be a huge one. Hardys vs Cryme Tyme vs London and Kendrick vs Duece and Domino vs (2 ECW tag teams). Mercury should be left off hte card and Nitro should face Foley in a street fight.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Mercury should be left off hte card and Nitro should face Foley in a street fight.

i agree that there should be a street fight between Foley and Nitro but they built up the MNM-Hardy fued so much that it seems like they'll face again maybe this time is a tag team tables match.

Vander

Reaction score
I hope the MITB is like this:

Kenny Dykstra vs. Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk vs. Matt Striker vs. MVP vs. Gregory Helms

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
same old ****...........same old ****..................same old ****

Taker

Reaction score
Battle of the Billionaires!

A new match has been added to the Wrestlemania 23 card. On Raw Donald Trump came to raw to advise Vince McMahon a proposal. The proposal was a match at Wrestlemania 23, The Battle Of the Billionaires, the loser will have his head shaved bald. Mr. McMahon accepted the match but told Trump that both of them will have someone to represent them. Who do you think they will be.?

I think McMahons will be Shane McMahon
Trumps...Don't know much about him, probably someone from the WWE.

koberulz

Reaction score
I hope the MITB is like this:

Kenny Dykstra vs. Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk vs. Matt Striker vs. MVP vs. Gregory Helms

None of those could win the match, however, since none will be ready for a title shot within a year.

Montana

Should Donald Trumps Representative be announced before Mania? I think it would be better off for it to be a surprise. This way it leaves the options open for a big return. You know how everyone is saying this match is goin to suck? But i say, the wwe keeps it a surprise.

Who knows, perhaps they can get Chris Jericho to make a big return? That would blow the roof off the place. Anyone that trump picks will make a big splash at mania, if its a surprise. But if they announce something like Lashley vs Khali before hand, it could hurt the card/show.

As osama said " Same old Shyt. I think now would be a good time to start a new trend for WM. MITB and TLC is nice, but they should stay creative too. At least try something new at mania. You can predict the MITB or TLC competitors months in advance.