*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

[yt]9u4Od9FGZc[/yt]

I dont know what they are talking about, b/c to me, the card isnt that great, thus, this will be only the second PPV this year that I havent ordered. I agree with the 3D/X Division fued, which is Really, really good. The extra womens match is just plain gay. As they said, put Daniels in there somewhere.

The point they are making about the ratings and the fans is just stupid. They say there is a new generation and that they hardcore, loyal fans are going to TNA. Yeah, they mihgt be, but what have the ratings done? Plus, I can garunteee you there are twice as many casual fans than fans like us. So, w/e. Not one of there best vids. Prolly one of their worst this year.

Travis40

I really think these guys are still getting paid by TNA, that one week they were bashing TNA, the next week they're back to kissing their asses. I admit...their PPV's are pretty good, but this PPV tomorrow...the card sucks. I admit it. But they think it's the best thing ever.

They say "the same old WWE Crap"....huh?...excuse me? Have you fucking seen TNA? Angle is the Cena of TNA...he fucking runs the company...he's so far up Jarrett and Carter's asses that he gets a World Title when he wants it. Sting's last title reign will have lasted 2 GOD DAMN DAYS! That's just bullshit.

These guys think that TNA is the greatest wrestling out there.....Entertainemnt WWE > TNA > ROH, Pure Wrestling - ROH > WWE > TNA....High Spots - TNA > ROH > WWE. These guys say they like to see pure wrestling, but in one of their vids they say that they want to see fast pace matches from Styles (not a pure wrestler like Angle/Cage/Booker/Sting)...WTF?!?!? They change their minds more than John Kerry.

PeepShow

Angle is the Cena of TNA...he fucking runs the company...he's so far up Jarrett and Carter's asses that he gets a World Title when he wants it. Sting's last title reign will have lasted 2 GOD DAMN DAYS! That's just bullshit.

First of all, you obviously dont know TNA, b/c Angle is not up Jarrett's ass about anything. They are on opposite sides. Sting's title reign lasted 2 days huh? Ok, well it was actually about 10, but sure, you can count the "live" side of things, but is TNA live? No.

Travis40

How do you know they're on opposite sides?....if they were....Jarrett would've taken the title off of Angle by now. Yeah, TNA isn't live. But it STILL IT WAS 2 FUCKING DAYS/10 FUCKING DAYS!....either one is wayyyyy to short for someone's last World Title reign.

Great One

Yeah, the card blows because there's no title match. But to be fair, they said multiple times it's just their opinion and stand point. If by the card is good, it means these two just want really good matches, they don't really care about the prestige and values of such that much and if just going by that the PPV will definitely be interesting and have some good points in wrestling. But yeah... no title kills it for me.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah I remembered that video, saying they like better a match with lots of high spots, and now they say they want pure wrestling. Besides, I am sorry but the only two man capable of a pure wrestling match in TNA are Kurt Angle and Christian Cage, maybe put Sting there. The rest of them are good, like Senshi and AJ, but more spots than anything.

And Travis, I must say that Jeff Jarret and Kurt Angle are on opposite sides, and they have splitted the booking team with them. Still, Angle has plenty of control over his booking, but hey, wich main eventer today doesn't?

And from all the months they could accuse WWE from being the same old carp, this one is not one of them. Armageddon is filled with new feuds. But hey, Bill and Doug know best and if they say it is the same crap, it is the same crap, I am sure they should have seen Jericho returning and faacing Orton for the title some other time before, or WWE pulling a heart stringing angle with Edge and booking Edge vs Taker vs Batista, yeah, that is like the third time we have seen that, or how about Finlay being semiface against Khali, been there done that. I don't think I should go on with the rest of the card to show my point here.

As for the TNA PPV, TNA in my opinion did a lowsy job on saving a title match main event. This match was done just to disguise The Outsiders in a main event match and to not burn out a Kurt Angle vs Random Face match. Altough, I must say that the only positive I see in the match is that it definetly builds up for Kurt Angle vs Christian Cage.

PeepShow

[yt]YcKhZNYp_8M[/yt]

Their newest video from a couple days ago. It was long awaited, but pretty good. Discuss people....

Rell

Reaction score
Anyone who actually watches these videos are lame imo

PeepShow

^So that would make you lame, b/c you obviously don't like them for a reason, so therefore, you've watched them. FAILURE.

Rell

Reaction score
I've never seen any of their material. I'm familiar with who they are due to hear-say, but I honestly have never once watched a Bill and Doug video. I'm not going to waste my time watching internet fans talk. Its bad enough I have to *insert yet another Kaedon reference*...Understand?

Lucas, Lucas, Lucas...when will you realize, Rell always wins.

Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could've been right, so I'm still right cause I could've been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong...but I'm right!

PeepShow

Part 1
[yt]hCLTvXxwKLE[/yt]

Part 2
[yt]AjUqw04fJ6A[/yt]

These are really lame vids tbh. No real comments other than it's just lame...

Discuss

chessarmy

^ it was ok, its basically the same thing they have been saying for the past year though. B&D have seriously gotten old