Official The Dark Knight Thread (Contains Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
saw the midnight show on Thursday and again a Sunday and i still jumped when the dead batman hit the window. that scared the shit out of me the first time though. The magic trick is still the best part of the movie imo.

Next Batman movie involves the Riddler breaking the Joker out of jail in the opening scene. somehow Two-Face is still alive. Dont know what happened to Scarecrow but he probably got arrested but i see the Riddler bringing the 3 together and have a 4 man alliance until Penguin ruins it for the four by killing them or something. I just want all the villains in one movie that would be sweet.

LadyHotrod

I've loved Batman since I was a kid and The Joker and Harley Quinn are my favourite characters.

I LOVED Heath's version of the Joker. It is by far the best representation of how the Joker was originally supposed to be like. After seeing his performance, it made it suck even more that he was dead.

Favourite part was the "magic trick" where the Joker made the pencil "disappear". Fucking gold.

I don't know about Two Face coming back, they made it look like he was dead after the fall in the last action scene. For the next movie, it would be pretty interesting to see the Penguin. I remember the second movie from the 90's set, and it was pretty wild. But they probably won't be having the movie for a while, I'm still hoping we see another Superman movie too.

Actually, I read somewhere that Christopher Nolan said he wouldn't put the Penguin, Catwoman or Harley Quinn in his movies. Sucks because I could have seen a nice build up for Harley Quinn..... could SO see the Joker sitting an a padded cell when Harley comes in and helps him escape.

I pictured the whole scenerio in my head after the movie, lol. Maybe I'll start writing a script of my own and share it here. I had some cool ideas.

Vandy316

Reaction score
damn i wish they would put Harley Quinn in it cause i can picture Angelina Jolie as her, damn that would be nice

LadyHotrod

FUCK no. That would be super gay.

Someone like Brittany Murphy would be more ideal.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Agreed on the Angelina thing. And I was about to say n o to Brittany Murphy, but the more I think about it, I agree with that.

Maybe they can get Arnold Schwarzenegger to play Mr. Freeze (that was sarcasm people)!

LadyHotrod

uptownpre15.jpg

She would be perfect for Harley. She has that crazy bubbly attitude and can be a badass bitch when she wants to be.

kane52630

Reaction score
i hoping that the riddler will be in the next film
and i wont be played by jim carry (for those that want to see him back)
its got to be someone with great acting talent and somewhat unknown to Hollywood, can anyone think of someone? cuz im searching

LadyHotrod

I was actually thinking Crispin Glover could pull it off (THE RIDDLER).

Crispin%20Glover-Thin%20Man.jpg

He's creepy enough.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i hoping that the riddler will be in the next film
and i wont be played by jim carry (for those that want to see him back)
its got to be someone with great acting talent and somewhat unknown to Hollywood, can anyone think of someone? cuz im searching

ME!

actually i dont have any clue about who could play Riddler but maybe have Shia LeBeauf play Robin.

Vandy316

Reaction score
oh why not. Robin is awesome and he could add more action to the movies. have Batman fight Riddler while Joker is fighting Robin but just toying with him. and it wont be the Batman series without Robin

LadyHotrod

Robin is NOT awesome and it would be better if he never made an appearance.

It's better when Batman works alone. He's a darker character in Nolan's movies and putting Robin in it, a kid basically, would ruin the seriousness of it. He would be dead weight and it would be shit. I don't want these movies turning into the shitty cartoon-like movies the previous Batman movies were. I like the dark, seriousness of Nolan's films.