Official The Dark Knight Thread (Contains Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kane52630

Reaction score
I was actually thinking Crispin Glover could pull it off (THE RIDDLER).

Crispin%20Glover-Thin%20Man.jpg

He's creepy enough.

isnt that George McFly lol
yeah maybe he can do it

kane52630

Reaction score
Robin is NOT awesome and it would be better if he never made an appearance.

It's better when Batman works alone. He's a darker character in Nolan's movies and putting Robin in it, a kid basically, would ruin the seriousness of it. He would be dead weight and it would be shit. I don't want these movies turning into the shitty cartoon-like movies the previous Batman movies were. I like the dark, seriousness of Nolan's films.

but may be the kid from batman beyond
yeah... the third would take place in the near future where Batman is retired, too old and lives alone in his mansion and crime is an all time high
and thats where he finds this kid that found out his parents was killed also

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Keanu Reaves could be the Batman from Batman Beyond, him or Cody Rhodes(joking)

Seriously Cody Rhodes has the perfect look and physique, to bad he isn't a good actor and doesn't do movies.

Mr. Freeze should be Vin Diesel if he's the next antagonist.

LadyHotrod

No, people. Just no.

The new Batman movies are serious, therefore, they need serious actors. Shit like Vin Diesel would ruin everything.

FUCK Batman Beyond and all the characters. They need to stick to the original Batman characters and make them dark and scary, not some gay The Pacifier bullshit.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Batman said he cant do it forever cause hes afraid hell be a villain so he will have who else to fill his shoes than Robin.

LHR: How would Vin Diesel being Mr. Freeze ruin it. He's done some children's movies yes but he's done some older based movies that children wouldn't watch.

Dude is a good actor and i'm sure the directors won't tell him act like a child on set. I'm sure he'd be able to appeal to that serious tone the Batman movies have had so far.

Edit- If they can find a way to fit in Nightwing instead of Robin then i'd be good.

Robin was nothing more then an annoying sidekick sorta like Tails from the Sonic franchise.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I have no clue about any other "batman" movie-anthology and stuff...

but like...

well I've only seen that one with Jim Carrey and the last one and then Durk Knight..

so like...

whats the Next one going to be about?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well then...

fill me in on the old-batman films..

cause I'm kind've a little too "young" and haven't been able to see them..

are they good?
and if so, then like...which ones would you recommend and stuff?
cause like...
since , kind've caught up in all tha-batman hype, then I may aswell go and see all the other batman movies and stuff..

but I don't wanna watch any that sucked and stuff..

so which ones are "GOOD" and stuff?

kane52630

Reaction score
well then...

are they good?
cause like...
since , kind've caught up in all tha-batman hype, then I may aswell go and see all the other batman movies and stuff..

if you can find them, Batman: The Animated Series on DVD
yeah its a "cartoon" but its so much more
more mature than the crap that is on kids tvs

and watch the original batman which has Jack Nicholson playing joker but i think it will look crappy because you watched The Dark Knight
or watch Batman Returns which i think is still good to watch

well really all you have to watch is Batman the Animated Series Seasons 1-4 on DVD
http://www.batmantas.com/

As awesome as it was and as much money as they made, they'd be Blue not to make a thrid.
or smart not to ruin the series
i mean come on, how many threequels are better than the sequel
very few

They show Batman the animated series on Toon Disney if that helps, i'm watching it now.

The only problem is episodes aren't in sequential order.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
well then...

are they good?
cause like...

OK, there was a movie made about the old TV show, you know, the "we're laughing at you, not with you" show starring Adam West, called "Batman: The Movie." Avoid that at all costs.

Tim Burton did the movie "Batman" starring Michael Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholson as the Joker. This ones decent, but the characters are no where near as deep and serious as The Dark Knight.

"Batman Returns" was also done by Tim Burton and that REALLY stands out in this. A lot of gothic looking sets and circus stuff. It again stars Michael Keaton as Batman, Michelle Pfieffer as Catwoman, and Danny Devito as The Penguin. This one is decent too.

"Batman Forever" is done by Joel Schumacher and it stars Val Kilmer as Batman, Jim Carrey as The Riddler, Chris O'Donnell as Robin, and Tommy Lee Jones as "Two Face" Harvey Dent. This movie is utter shit. Stay away from it.

"Batman and Robin" may fall into the same category as above, but I like this one for a few reasons. Arnold Schwarzenegger (Mr. Freeze) is awesome, Uma Thurman (Poison Ivy) is actually hot for once (Well, she's kinda hot in Pulp Fiction), and Alicia Silverstone (Batgirl) spends a good chunk of the movie in tight leather. But overall it's just as bad as Batman Forever...if not worse.

"Batman Begins" starred most of the current cast from The Dark Knight except it had Katie Holmes instead of Maggie Gyllenhaal (fuck Tom Cruise for not letting her come back). It had Callian Murphey as The Scarecrow and Liam Niesen as the guy that actually trained Batman. This movie is pretty awesome. The characters are again deep and serious. It really did clean the slate for The Dark Knight.