Official The Dark Knight Thread (Contains Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ nothing against her acting but katie was better and looked better to

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
compared to each other, i Maggie uglier, but better acting, at least IMO.

Like, I think TDK said, the movie could have gone on for 8 hours and i would have gotten up only to piss and get more popcorn and soda.

Eckhart did a great job as TwoFace/Harvey Dent, but nobody takes notice because of Heath's performance.

Whoever is the casting director is an absolute god. Besides Gylenhaal/Holmes, everyone else has BECOME their role. Oldman is a great Gordon, Caine as Alfred, all the other. Absolute genious.

the dark knight

Ahhh TDK its not that it was too long, its that there was too much in there. You could have made a whole other movie out of just the Two Face character. It seemed kinda rushed.
it had to be...thats why its so great. what parts of the plot would you have taken out? just think about it...it wouldn't be that good.

come on, Kaite's acting was horrible
and most of the critics agreed that she was the one that didnt par with the rest of the cast
fuck the critics and critic-wanna-bes.