Official The Dark Knight Thread (Contains Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kane52630

Reaction score
The Dark Knight
Plot
The Dark Knight opens with Batman, Lieutenant James Gordon, and new district attorney Harvey Dent beginning to succeed in rounding up the criminals that plague Gotham City. They are unexpectedly challenged when a mysterious criminal mastermind known as the Joker, appears in Gotham. Batman's struggle against the Joker becomes deeply personal, forcing him to "confront everything he believes" and to improve his technology to stop the madman's campaign of destruction. During the course of the film, a love triangle develops between Bruce Wayne, Dent and Rachel Dawes.

Posters
april-dark-knight-poster.jpg

darkknightposter1.jpg

the-dark-knight-poster-1.jpg

tdkintposter2.jpg

2gxftvl.jpg

Trailers & Clips
Teaser
Trailer 1
Trailer 2
Trailer 3
IMAX Featurette 1
IMAX Featurette 2 (click Videos)
Making of the Clown Masks' Video
Two Face Clip

TV Spot 1
TV Spot 2
TV Spot 3
TV Spot 4
TV Spot 5
TV Spot 6
TV Spot 7
TV Spot 8
TV Spot 9

*New* Trailer 4
High Res
Youtube

J

There is no way this movie could be any less than is expected...I already have plans to go and see it the day it comes out...Just a matter of waiting 1 more week...but that's not that long to wait...Lol...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I can't wait to go see it with my friends mom in the ice cold movie theater.

She's like 34 and stuff, and she's a batman fanatic like me. Pretty damn hot as well :shifty:

^No

I heard about a bodybag seen that those guys at gamestop were bragging about. They hyped it up to be one of the most awesome movie scenes of the year. I gotta catch that as well.

Reaction score
LOL at KenFan. That movie would be worse the Borat, but I bet I could at least last more then 10 minutes into a KenFan movie.

But yeah, my buddy is going when it comes out at the local IMAX. I will be at a wedding, we may go to an early showing, hoping that there arent a lot of people but doubt it, so if I cant go with him, I prolly wont go. I gotta see Batman Begins first lol.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ohhh!!!

*slaps self-upside the head*

Gosh....stupid of me..

I kinda botched while when I saw the title of this thread...

sorry durk turkey...

so like...

The "BATMAN" movie.....

well like...I recently bought that "Batman Begins" movie...

cuz my cousin been dogging on me to see it..

and I watched it earlier today...

and it was pretty...

...(looks around, so as to make sure noone's in hearing distance)

"Good!"

yep...'perz!

it was cool...

except that "Liam Neeson" dies like twice on it...
he dies on damn near every movie he's in...

The Lion,Witch,and The Closet of Narnia...
he da'lion that gets killed.

KingdomCondom of Heaven...
he helps out, seems badass, then dies..(like on batman, he' tha trainer).

and other movies that he dies in...

either way...

all those "poster-pics" of Dark Knight that you posted in this thread are going to be material for me to "Parody" in my KenFanSuper-Duper-Extreme-GFX Shop!

Vandy316

Reaction score
^No

I heard about a bodybag seen that those guys at gamestop were bragging about. They hyped it up to be one of the most awesome movie scenes of the year. I gotta catch that as well.

that is a pretty sweet scene but its not the best scene in the movie. This movie isnt overhyped at all IMO

KanyeW

Reaction score
I watched it midnight!!! AWESOME

KenFan4life

Reaction score
-KenFan's Rip on Tha-NerdTurds:
Ohhh-MY-GAWD!!!
This Movie made me jizz-in my own pants!!!

like...

seriously...fo-real...
I saw it at Midnight, then at Night, then at mid, and earlier today...

then after that...

I dressed up as the Joker and went to a wal-mart and totally bought a ton of action figures...

I worship my heath-ledger action figures everytime before I go to sleep...

Hell...I even "decked" out my myspace so that it represents the very-SOUL of the Batman franchise...

then ....

I totally made like....a ga-zillion DUrkNight Sigs and avatars....

and like....Now, I try and walk around and try to giggle like that joker clown guy....cuz if I "Idolize" Heath LEdger's Performence(in much the same way people idolize chris benoit after his death), enough, then that'll make me seem "CRAZY" like the clown he protrayed cause thats exactly what heath ledger wanted in life...

a bunch of dumbass 15/16 year olds running around in clown-suits thinking that they're the joker....(ka-durrh!?)

nah...but seriously...

-KenFan's like..film-review(spoilers):
I saw the "3-PM" screening of this film and it was actually really-really-good...

I was thinking for a while that it was just some kind've nerds marking out kind've film...

but it was actually really-good..

Tha-JOker parts like;
"Hey...anyone wanna see a magic-trick?..I'm going to make this pencil disappear."

and at the beginning where all the bank robbers "off" each other and such...

and that "You Complete-me", "why so serious!?", and "we can keep doing this forever, you and I." lines were pretty funny..and creepy...

That part with the Semi-Truck doing a "Handstand" and landing on its back and stuff were "HOLY$hiT!!!"moments...

and I liked that "2faced" guy...

cuz ain't that the "THankU4smoking" dude...and like...

well thats just "yuck" .....tha' left side of his face..

man, I don't read comics, but like...somebody could've told me that that happens and such..

I was eating my "milk-duds" when I first saw his left-face and stuff...

damn near puked into the popcorn bag...

anyways...

this is like...

a good movie...

and I promise that I won't Doubt you damn nerdz again..(just kidding, I hate yo-turds fool'z!)

but like..yea...

I'm totally like...biting back on my words and stuff..

cuz like...Dark Knight is good(like ironman-good)...

so like...

ya-heard...go see it or something.....and ka-durrh!?!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
WOW, this was just awesome! I am so glad they totally decided to shit on everything that Tim Burton and Joel Shumaker did. They have nailed the Batman character to a tee and I'm so glad that the bad guys are realistic (I mean the way they get deformed or whatever).

One last thing, Maggie Gyllenhall is ugly. They should have got someone else.

I'm gonna see it again at 5:00pm.

This movie owns Ironman, Hulk, and Hancock imo.

Heath Ledger was great with his role as Joker. It twas on point.