Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

...thats no good, I'll just make sure to take lots of pics and video's for everyone =D I'm so pumped.

Wordlife

Lucas.... you know where the Metro is here in Chicago? It's by Wrigley Field... August Burns Red and Underoath are playing there December 6th, a Sunday... can't fucking wait

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
John Frusciante quit the Chili Peppers last week.
The Rev from Avenged Sevenfold died. Not as big a fan of them as I was 4-5 years ago, but that's tragic.
and this year's been disappointing in general, so yeah.

noumenon

Oh shit, that's the drummer right? Not a big Avenged fan but still, that blows. What happened, OD or something?

And Frusciante quit?? Ugh, bye bye RHCP sound. I couldn't stand when they had Navaro playing with them.

Wordlife

he had coke problems a few years back, quit doing it, and went back to it.... so sad, a great drummer for an amazing band :(

LadyHotrod

Shitty fucking band and I have no sympathy for a guy who brags about doing drugs and ends up dying from it. It's bullshit if anyone thinks his death isn't drug related.

lol@the amount of people putting him in their sigs and avatars and treating it like it's a terrible loss to the industry. He is easily replacable.

Not dissing you, Kizza, I don't know if you are really a big fan or not, just talking about the fags in other forums who don't say a word about this band all year and then one of them dies and they start with the stupid gifs and shit and pretend they are 'big fans' when they didn't care about the band the other 364 days of the year.

Kizza

Avenged have been one of my favourites for about a year and a half. I was really looking forward to their next album, and I always enjoyed his drumming. Ever since I heard City of Evil, I was hooked.