Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

I personally like Daughtry... his new album is definitely not as good as his original debut though

Atreyu is amazing dude... so underrated!

straight_edge76

I don't think Atreyu is over rated. From what I have seen they are relatively popular.

They are one of my favorite bands.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Didn't they just go mainstream? Like recently they did, I think..

noumenon

Ever listen carefully to a Daughtry song? His voice is like fucking quadrupled on the track, it's ridiculous.

And the new KISS album isn't all that bad. I was never a huge KISS fan but it's good for what it is.

straight_edge76

Just kind of curious... What do you guys all think makes a "good" band and a "great" band?

Qwake

So like, any of you like the new Breaking Benjamin album? Would it be worth a Download?

Also who are some good bands you would recomend for me to listen too? I'm sort of starting to get a little more into Rock and shit these days so whats some good bands/songs and whatnot?

:y:

Kizza

I thought it was very ordinary. I Will Not Bow was alright though.

Did anyone else give Living Colour's album a listen?

Wordlife

Living Colour's is pretty good considering it's not my real taste in rock.... but it's a decent album I'll say the least... go DL it Kizza

Kizza

I already have, that's why I asked if anyone else had. I personally thought it was really good, considering they haven't really done much in 20 years (?)

Wordlife

oh... I don't know if many people DL'ed it, I did considering Cult of Personality is awesome, and that whole album was great... I was hoping this one would be exceptionally well done, and it was

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
anybody seen KISS live? I know someone that went to the MSG show last week, said it was the best concert he's ever been to.

heard the Boys Like Girls + Taylor Swift song on the radio after my test. I thought it was the Jonas Brothers. It should've been the Jonas Brothers.