Official NRL thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

shillington needs to Boot it, Waddell didn't play well either.

Bronson Harrison played an awesome good along with Dugan, Thompson and Mccrone.

I am glad to see Raiders drop Herbert. He needs to go back to Souths Logan and get the form back up.

Who is doing foxsports fanasty?

seX-Power

Not me.

And the Raiders winning is pretty much a waste considering they won't get anywhere near the premiership.

Qwake

^ You could probably say the same about the Eels considering the way they've been playing. Alot of people might have said that about the eels last year but they somehow managed to make the Grand Final, you never know who's gonna make it really. If the Raiders start getting some good wins on the road they could have a shot, I don't think they will but they still could, its early in the season.

seX-Power

^ You could probably say the same about the Eels considering the way they've been playing. Alot of people might have said that about the eels last year but they somehow managed to make the Grand Final, you never know who's gonna make it really. If the Raiders start getting some good wins on the road they could have a shot, I don't think they will but they still could, its early in the season.

That's a rather large 'if'...

Beer Money Army

it isn't a waste, If sides are gonna underestimate the Raiders. We will take the victories. Plus Raiders Home Venue Perfromance is one of the best in the League.

Eels side will make the finals, But at the Moment Dragons/Roosters seem like the sides that can maintain 80 Mins of Consisant Performers, while the others sides can perform for about 40-60 mins so far.

Qwake

They have the Doggies this week don't they? I think they'll beat them but I do see them screwing up sooner or later, that or getting a couple of injuries.

Some good games this weekend, Here's mym predictions:

Tigers beat Eels by 10 - Tigers are home so I tink they'll do it.
Cowboys beat Dragons by 4 - Have to support the Cowboys :D
Storm beat Panthers by 12 - Storm have Cronk back and Matthew Elliot has never coached a team to beat any team that Bellamy is coaching, he's won 0 of 12 :laugh:
Knights beat Eagles by 6 - Eagles are shit, can't finish games.
Titans beat Raiders by 16 - Titans are awesome at home and Raiders are shit away.
Broncos beat Warriors by 4 - Broncos are home but Warriors are looking pretty good with Big Manu playing.
Roosters beat Bulldogs by 12 - Dogs have been bad this year, Carney will rape them.
Rabbits beat Sharks by 18 - Sharks are crap, Rabbits aren't great either but still.

Thoughts?

Beer Money Army

here is my thought for early nSW side prediction

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Eric Grothe
6. Jamie Soward
7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Luke Bailey
9. Michael Ennis
10. Keith Galloway
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Dean Young

14. Ben Creagh
15. Alan Tongue
16. Kurt Gidley
17. Luke O'Donnell

Back up Player: Jason Ryles/Luke Douglas

qld
1. Billy Slater
2. Lote Tuqiri
3. Brent Tate
4. Greg Inglis
5. Willie Tonga
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Johnathon Thurston
8. Ben Hannant
9. Cameron Smith
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Scott Bolton
13. David Stagg

14. Brad Meyers
15. Dave Taylor
16. Corey Parker
17. Darius Boyd

NSW should have a good chance this year, They just need to Pick a handy side. Morris brother should be in there and so should soward

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
^ QLD side looks good, suprised you put Bolton in there, he's been really good this year but there's still a few other guys that could make it before him if they start playing better. Folau should be in instead of Tate too, if he's not injured.

NSW team looked pretty good too, but I don't think Grothe should be in there, he's crap imo but there's not many other wingers. Suprised you didn't have Campese in there, he needs to step up before Origin, Carney could make it to if he plays well, he'd be a better utility then Gidley I reckon.

Anybody see the Warriors murder the Broncos, they hammered them in the 2nd half, without Big Manu, heaps of injuries in the game, Maloney and Heremia were awesome.

Reaction score
i Rate Scott Bolton he is basically the only forward doing anything for cowboys atm.

I didn't pick Folau due to injure. I guess Steve Turner could take Grothe spot. but i dislike Steve turner.

I like Campese, But Soward is a better choice. I am still undecided with Carney atm. Kurt Gidley was lucky to make the 17 from my view, he just doesnt seem the lift up in big name games

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Cowboys Vs Titans tonight! Should be a good game. I'm happy with how my team is looking, Rovelli was dropped for some new 6 from the Cowboys development and Bani was dropped for Will Tupou from development too, teams looking good and Prince is out with a broken thumb so we should win.

thoughts on this weekends games catsa?

seX-Power

Reaction score
1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Brett Morris
3. Timana Tahu
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Josh Morris
6. Todd Carney
7. Jamie Soward
8. Luke Bailey
9. Robbie Farah
10. Keith Galloway
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Ben Creagh

Chris Lawrence would be an adequate replacement for Josh Morris.

Reaction score
Cowboys Vs Titans tonight! Should be a good game. I'm happy with how my team is looking, Rovelli was dropped for some new 6 from the Cowboys development and Bani was dropped for Will Tupou from development too, teams looking good and Prince is out with a broken thumb so we should win.

thoughts on this weekends games catsa?

i didnt see cowboys/titans games, but saw the result. the sharks/eels game was shit for the 1st 50 mins, too many errors. then sharks started to play good, But eels played so shithouse, if that was storm/dragons or a top side. Eels should of lost by 30+ just like the roosters Vs broncos game. Broncos were lucky to lose by 19.

i might place a bet on warriors and raiders to win tommorow

Reaction score
1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Brett Morris
3. Timana Tahu
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Josh Morris
6. Todd Carney
7. Jamie Soward
8. Luke Bailey
9. Robbie Farah
10. Keith Galloway
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Ben Creagh

Chris Lawrence would be an adequate replacement for Josh Morris.

that isnt a too bad side, I forgot about Lawrence. Tahu hasn't done too much atm. but after a couple more he would get back in the nrl groove just like Lote.