Official NRL thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I'm so happy Brett "the rapist" Stewart is out for like 5 months :D

I predicted both games from last night right but by the wrong margins, Titans JUST managed to beat the Bunnies and Dragons raped the Doggies!

I really like the Panthers this year but I have to stick with my Cowboys, I can see them winning, theyre at home and have Thurston which is all we need really.

I got Warriors by 12
Cowboys by 6
Storm by 4

Storm have so many injuries but they still have Slater, Inglis and Smith which is all they really need imo, Knights will give them a good game though imo.

Moonlight Drive

That referee was a fucking joke, so many incredibly soft penalties leading up to two incredibly soft sendoffs which pretty much cost Souths the game.

Cowboys didn't show me enough last week to fill me with confidence, but then again neither did the Panthers really. Tough one to call, but I'm going to pick Panthers by 4.

Warriors by 8 and Knights by 6. Even the fucking Sharks came close to beating them without Smith at hooker and Cooper at halfback, I'm sure we can go one better.

Beer Money Army

i am 2/2 atm

But i have tipped

warriors > sharks (warriors do well at home, they should win by 8)
Storm > Knights (knights always do well against storm, But C.B would of trained Storm ready for this game, so Storm by 12)
Cowboys > penrith (i don't rate The Penrith side at all, Cowboys by 18)
eels > Manly (manly doesnt have stewart/williams/Rose, Eels by 16+)
Tigers > Roosters (i still don't think roosters are an threat in theNRL, just because they gave a beaten to Souths, It's not like souths have been smashed before. so tigers by 10)
Raiders > Broncos (Raiders by 22)

are people doing the Fanasty thing?
who else has RL3?

Qwake

Yeah I'm doing the same fantasy that we did last season.

rofl at Cowboys Vs Panthers being played earlier because of a cyclone, I bet Thurston would still be able to kick penalty goals through the cyclone :D

Anybody like that Maloney guy thatplays in the halves for the Warriors? He had a pretty good game last week, hopefully he helps Warriors beat the Sharks tonight. If the Warriors lose the game tonight I expect them to be near wooden spooners this year tbh.

As bad as the Storm were last week I still think theyll manage to beat the Knights, the Knights do usually do well against the Storm but theyre still without Gidley and De Gois is on the bench so I think Storm will still win. Lmao at Madfag MacDougall, he thinks he can take Inglis, you guys seen all the BS reports about that on NRL.com? I'm picking Inglis for First Try Scorer in that game, I see him running straight through MacDougall.

Also, watch this video, so epic.

[yt]cOT0YCLJHRw[/yt]

Moonlight Drive

Storm won because of Brett Finch. We created Brett Finch. Therefore, in a way, we won.

Yes, that will do nicely. :)

seX-Power

Only could watch Warriors/Sharks and it was a better game than I expected. Except for the 7884 errors and the gay ref.

Pat, you suck. Support a worthwhile team.

Qwake

Knights were winning at halftime weren't they? I thought they might have won but nope, Storm just too good. Finch is a smurf btw.

Didn't watch Warriors Vs Sharks, couldn't be fucked, good to see the Warriors win though.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! :D They got raped in the first half yet again even though they went good for 20mins or so in the half but second half they came back again, Tonga and Thurston really helped again, any of you see how easy Michael Bani's try was? Panthers must feel so bad after letting him score.

Predcitions for tonight:

Eels > Eagles by 14 - Eels need to get a win just to boost their confidence after losing last week, shouldn't be too hard to beat the Eagles, esp since Stewarts out.

Tigers > Roosters by 10 - Tigers team is awesome, Roosters are better this year but I still don't think theyll get the win. Carney owns btw.

Beer Money Army

How Much does Luke Covell sucks!!

I enjoyed knights/storm the most, this week. 2nd would be NQC Vs Penrith.

i got Rl3 it's quality, i am into the finals. Raiders finished 3rd with only 5 loses, Sharks finished last with a 24 games 0 wins 24 lose :p and Terry Campese won Dally M.

I have to play souths in the Q/F, last time i played them i won 58-0

Qwake

Yeah I wish the game came out on other consoles so I could play it, dunno why its only on Wii.

Eels are fucking crap, they got dominated all game and due to the Sea Eagles not being able to finish games Eels were able to comeback and win, I bet everybody thinks Hayne is god now after that. FuiFui was a fucking beast though, have to admit. Roosters beat Tigers too, high scoring game.

Beer Money Army

Raiders Won!!!!!

Raiders only has 42% possession and still beat broncos 22-14. There Defense what made raiders win the game :p

Qwake

Raiders fucked them up in the first half, 18 - 0 leading to halftime, I was thinking about picking Raiders due to them playing at home but I stuck with the Broncos :smh

Pretty good game though, that Tompson guy that was playing center was good, Dugan was awesome too.