Official NRL thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

How bout them Eels eh? That was great victor-

owait. Never mind.

Qwake

I'm shocked and suprised that Pats team is the only team that won out of all the teams we support lol, crazy since its the Knights who have all those injuries and whatnot. The Eels were the only full strengthed side that lost so Brandon fails imo.

Just noticed what Pat said about Bowen being 50% of my team, :(

Moonlight Drive

Hopefully Junior Sau and Cooper Vuna aren't added to our walking wounded. Having De Gois back in the team will just add another dimension to our attack though, as will having Gidley returning in a few weeks and Mad Dog coming back.

Hopefully Gids stays at fullback, since Dureau really stepped it up against the Bulldogs.

Moonlight Drive

They show NRL in the US?

Tips for tonights game:

Dragons by 6. Ennis is more valuable to the Doggies than Fien is to the Dragons, plus Priddis > Green. Losing Hazem has stopped the Bulldogs almost guarantee of turning 4 points into 6, couple that with the Dragons incredible defence and they're going to struggle to put points on the board.

Rabbitohs by 10. Neither team lived up to their potential last week and both will be looking to correct that. If the Rabbits can fix their defensive flaws around the ruck they're going to run riot over the Gold Coast.

Hometown Kid

They showed the finals of NRL last year here. But I liked it, so i'm trying to follow it until that part comes here again. I'm still pretty new to it all, but I picked Penrith to root for as they share the name of my fav football team. :eek:

I still don't understand why there's a team called the Rabbits. :smh

From what I can see we're gonna beat the fuck out of the Cowpokes tomorrow. :D

Moonlight Drive

Rabbitohs, they're one of the foundation teams from 1901. Something to do with people from South Sydney hunting Rabbits.

If you go to NRL.com they have highlights from every game, unless you already watch those.

Penrith definitely have the edge tomorrow, if Jennings can play as good on the right as he did on the left last year. Return of Trent Waterhouse is a massive plus as well.

seX-Power

This is a really hard round to tip, imo.

Dragons by 10
Rabbitohs by 4
Warriors by 16
Storm by 2
Cowboys by 7
Eels by 999,999,999
Tigers by 6
Broncos by 18

Moonlight Drive

Knights are going over Storm. They're missing too many key players to have a chance of beating us at home.

Dylan, they're having international streaming this round if you're interested.

Toddy

Reaction score
I don't follow much NRL but I hope Eels and Warriors win htis weekend to make me happy.

I largely agree with who brandon picked as the winners.

seX-Power

Knights are going over Storm. They're missing too many key players to have a chance of beating us at home.

Are they missing Inglis, Slater, Smith or Cronk?

Moonlight Drive

Why as a matter of fact they are missing Cooper Cronk, and Cameron Smith is missing from hooker. Plus Brett White, Ryan Hoffman and Sika Manu are all missing from their pack.

seX-Power

Osht. I should really keep up with this injury stuff. I still think Storm will win though but by a very small margin. Inglis could be the deciding factor.

Also lol at Manly, and more specifically Brett Stewart. What a player!

Moonlight Drive

Lol @ how horrible Manly's discipline is. Soooo many highshots against the Tigers its almost beyond a joke.