Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Man, I loved last night. Hearing the Habs get booed off the ice by their own fans was great.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Montreal Canadien to sell !!!! if someone interested :p Mr.Gillet just put it on sale today ! its confirmed .

Ilmago

Reaction score
The Canadiens destroyed the Maple Leafs last Saturday just emberassed them. They face the Senators tonight and hopefully they'll be able to do the same.
Go Habs Go

niggles

Reaction score
habs sux lolz

I was at the Wings/Sabres game last night. Wings pretty much dominated. If Osgood can continue to be a competent goaltender for the rest of year, they have a pretty good chance of repeating.

Soulpower

Lol, MS. Looks like you'll be getting a new name in the near future.

MTG

Reaction score
This fucking sucks dude.
The habs have lost their two top defencemen.

They lost their leading scorer 3 times this season. Tanguay, Lang now markov

niggles

Reaction score
I wanted Florida to make it but oh well...

Hopefully we get to see Montreal vs Boston again, in which case the Habs will indefinitely win.

niggles

Reaction score
i knew it

Boston/Montreal
Washington/New York
New Jersey/Carolina
Philadelphia/Pittsburgh

imo

MikeRaw

Predictions for the first round, providing these matchups remain...

Boston/Montreal... I want Boston to win, and I think they will
Washington/New York... I guess I'll hope Washington wins, and I think they will
New Jersey/Carolina.... I guess I'll like New Jersey to win, but I'm predicting Carolina does
Philadelphia/Pittsburgh... I don't care who wins, but I'm predicting Pittsburgh will.

Calgary/Chicago... I want Calgary to, and I'm predicting they will.
San Jose/St Louis... I want St Louis to, they're great underdogs, but i predict San Jose will
Vancouver/Columbus... I want Columbus to, I can't stand Vancouver, and I predict Columbus will.
Detroit/Anaheim... I want Anaheim to, and I predict they will (in an upset)

So there they are, my first round predictions. The only team I'm cheering for are the Flames, like always, but I'll be watching the majority of the games with interest.