Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way. But I wanted the Hawks to lose. Based upon the fact that I wanted Hossa to lose... again.

That would have been a historic streak that could probably never be duplicated again, that would be the only thing worth mentioning if the Hawks lost.

I am still glad they won though, I didn't mind him on Pittsburgh, although he would fuck up most of the passes he got from Crosby, but I hated him on Detroit only because he went to Detroit because "he wanted to win a cup." He didn't make no smartass comments like that before he came to the Hawks, come on coming off two Stanley Cup loses, it should enlighten you a bit. He deserved it though.

Reaction score
What does everybody think of the free agency moves so far. Nuts that Kovalchuk is still out there, not too surprising Nabokov went back to Russia and certainly pissed Martin went to Pittsburgh.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily