Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ahem, Devils traded D-man Anssi Salmela to the Thrashers for D-man Niclas Havelid
Don't be a moron. I said notable trades. A 25 year old rookie for a 35 year old veteran sn't notable. It's a solid move, but I only listed the notables. Besides, I said trade deadline day, and that deal happened a few days before.

stanley cup winning pussies imo
They're still pussies. Besides, Anaheim won the cup while having over 70 fights in a season. Rough hockey can win the cup, and so can skilled, euro hockey, but I prefer rough and physical hockey.

MikeRaw

It's not haters at all J-Dawg. Everyone respects detroit, and so do I. I just honestly can't stand the way they play. I prefer watchign my Calgary Flames (I can't stand watching my Leafs this year), because the Flames play physical, gritty, tough, and still are in 3rd place.
I respect Detroit, but hate their style of play.

J

I know man, I was jk. I kinda wish the Wings still played a little more physical like they did back in the day but I won't complain as long as they keep bringing the Cup home to Michigan.

MTG

Reaction score
go habs......
:(

i hate carey price. and i know everyone is gonna rip on me and call me a bandwaggoner but i've hated him since he got the backup role instead of Halak last year. He's not a bad goalie and he definitely have potential to be great but for now he needs to regain his confidence.

niggles

Reaction score
i wish detroit was as gritty as the flames... maybe then they could get eliminated in the first round 3 consecutive years lulz

chessarmy

I can't believe the Devils lost 7-3 to the worst team in hockey, the Islanders. They're a bunch of fucking scrubs, and we got blown out by them. Not only did our D look HORRIBLE, but everyone just played like shit and there was a tremendous lack of effort. Brian Rolston is the laziest player I've ever seen, he can almost never control the puck at the point, and recently his shots have been pathetic. He almost ALWAYS misses the net, its unbelievable. Dainus Zubrus needs to step up and score before he gets on my bad side as well. He gets paid so much money but he doesn't produce at all. Defensively the Devils should be embarrassed, 7 goals against a shit team like the Islanders? Really?

It was a terrible game, one that has me thinking whether or not we'll EVER beat teams that we SHOULD beat.

FUCK

Soulpower

Congrats to Martin Brodeur for becoming the all-time wins leader as a goalie.

MikeRaw

Ya, for sure. He's great, and the impressive thing is, he still has at least 3 years to go in his career.