Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Crazy Flames/Hawks game... Flames won:D Series is now 2-1 Chicago, but it was a great game. Tons of action at the end, and it's the most physical of all the series so far. I'm starting to realy hate the Hawks. Bunch of pussies.

niggles

Reaction score
Canes-Devs series is getting pretty intense, seeing Brodeur freak out made me lmao.

Red Wings outscoring the BJ`s 12-2 in 3 games is lulzable as well.

Currently watching Canucks-Blues, hoping for a marathon OT here. Luongo is standing on his head.

edit - Woops, spoke too soon lol. Canucks just won it in OT.

Soulpower

Lol, Brodeur.

I can't help but feel like I'm missing something. Something I'm supposed to post.. Oh, wait. I just remembered.

Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1.

Yaaaaaaaawn! Another ez, sleezy, lemon peezy, never cheezy, Zetterbergezy win, for the Detroit Red Wings.

Might as well bring out the broom.

MikeRaw

The Calgary vs Chicago series is great. Game 4 tonight, Flames tryin' to even it up at 2 a piece.

niggles

Reaction score
This is certainly looking like a centennial to remember!

MikeRaw

What intrigued me is Canadiens fans actually cheered the Canadian anthem, as if they think they're part of Canada or something :shifty:
No, but seriously, it's not a big deal. It's playoffs, and all they're doing is making themselves look dumb. It's like when Bruins fans chant "USA, USA" when hafl their players are Canadian. Oh well, fuck both teams, Montreal's goin down tonight!

Edit: Ha, Montreal = gone!