Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
rockets beat lakers too. im really hoping they win the series cause id rather face them in the finals then the lakers.

straight_edge76

I honestly thing that whoever wins the Denver/Dallas series may very well win the west. I have to cheer for my "Back up team" The Mavericks with The Heat Being eliminated :(

Enigma22

Reaction score
cavs raped again by 27. they are gonna sweep the hawks. its been too easy lol.

EDIT: ^dallas had no chance against any team who is still in it in the west lol.

straight_edge76

Yeah, that may be true. I still can cheer for them lol I am about 99% sure that The Cleveland LeBrons will sweep Atlanta and coast to the eastern conference finals and beat Dwight Howard and the Magic in a semi- competitive series. Cleveland will then get into a knock out, drag it out 7 game series with Kobe and the Lakers. Which I am going to mark the fuck out when Kobe chokes........ again, I cannot stand Kobe Bryant!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm liking the Western Conference games more than the East this round. Rockets vs Lakers could have a big upset, and Dallas vs Denver could be just as good. The East looks OK, but things will only get better in the next round, whoever the Cavs face.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya the west is far more competitive in this round. magic vs boston could be good but its not looking like it so far. cleveland vs atlanta could be a sweep again. denver vs mavs could be good actually but it hasnt been too good so far. denver could actually sweep and it wouldnt surprise me. rockets vs lakers already had an upset at the staples center so it looks like its gonna be interesting.

straight_edge76

The best series in this round I think will be Orlando/Boston. I believe that Denver/Dallas will go 6 games or so but not be really that good. Cleveland will sweep Atlanta. I think the Lakers will end up taking over the series around game 3.

Enigma22

Reaction score
boston dominated tonight. eddie house dominated with 31 points off the bench. it was a good game.

Soulpower

More lulz. This time by Ron Artest.

[yt]Z3_xmYLBnnA[/yt]

Here's the quote.

I remember when I used to play back home in the neighborhood, it was always games like that. You know, I remember one time it was... one of my friends, you know, he was playin basketball, and they was winnin the game, and it was so competitive, they broke a piece of lead from a table, and they threw it and it went right through his heart and he died... right on the court.

straight_edge76

All of the trash talk and dirty plays in the Rockets/Lakers game made me think I was watching a game of street ball lol

Enigma22

Reaction score
cavs have shot 57.9% through 3 quarters and are raping the hawks 85-55. :)

can you say
broom.gif
?

Soulpower

Dallas was robbed!

An obvious foul on Carmelo was NOT called, so of course, he hits the game winning 3.

Enigma22

Reaction score
cavs dominated again atleast in the second half. lebron dominated again with 47 points, 12 rebounds and 8 assists and he shot 15-25 which is damn good. he was just on tonight in every way. he was hitting really tough jumpers and he was getting to the rim like usual without any difficulty. his numbers are completely disgusting in the playoffs. i seem to be saying pretty much the same thing after all of their games lol.

yao broke his foot so the rockets are done.