Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
This is the best first round playoff series in history but far from the best playoff series ever.

PeepShow

:lmao

Name one better.

Lakers/Kings were good back in 2002-2004, but fuck that. Not 4 OT games in a series good.

Enigma22

Reaction score
im just saying that there were other more classic series with more high profile players. this series has had some amazing games but there arent any superstars on the bulls. if rose or gorden gets to that level someday then this will go down as one of the best series ever. your only 18 (and so am i) so obviously we havent experienced every series through nba history so we cant really judge which is the best.

EDIT: plus your a biased bulls fan lol

Soulpower

Thank you, KG! If not for your injury, this series would have been over a long time ago.

PeepShow

im just saying that there were other more classic series with more high profile players. this series has had some amazing games but there arent any superstars on the bulls. if rose or gorden gets to that level someday then this will go down as one of the best series ever. your only 18 (and so am i) so obviously we havent experienced every series through nba history so we cant really judge which is the best.

EDIT: plus your a biased bulls fan lol

Since when does a series have to have big named players to be great? Yeah, sure, the Bulls don't have MJ or Pippen anymore, but saying just because they haven't top notch players doesn't make this a great or all time great series is asinine. The proof is in the pudding, dude. It has nothing to do with bias. There's been over 100 lead changes and ties in this series already. The most overtimes a team has had in a single playoffs is 6, and both the C's and the Bulls have 7 already, and this is just ONE series. It's amazing. I really don't know what anyone would want better than this.

EDIT- Perhaps a KG suit up to get the fans into it for game 7? They don't need to necessarily play him, but jesus, if he came out in game gear, that place would explode. I'd be a smart move by Boston if they did that. Hope they don't though obviously.

EDITx2- Oh, and fuck Rondo too. He should be out for the playoffs. Fuckin prick.

Enigma22

Reaction score
im just saying that the most remembered and classic series are between the best superstars. its been a hell of a series, some of the most enjoyable basketball ive seen all year. it will probably be one of the best series ever but idk if it will leave its mark on history without any superstars on the bulls. but like i said, if rose is a superstar in a few years, it could go down as the best series ever with rose in his rookie season.

Qwake

Rofl at Rondo.

Heat destroyed the Hawks, Hawks were never in it. The decider should be good, I hope Heat win again. Wade played great as usual, Beasley and Anthony both played pretty good too. Fuck Bibby btw. Winner of the decider plays Cleveland so it would be good to have Hea win and then have Wade up against Lebron, probably the best two players of this season.

phantomgerald

LOL at engima. Big name players doesn't make a series good. Big game players make the series good. Bulls/Celts have been the most exciting playoff series that I can remember, and I am including the Bulls/Utah confrontations from the 1990s.

Wordlife

FUCK RONDO!
FUCK ALLEN!
FUCK PIERCE!
FUCK BIG BABY QUEER!
FUCK MIKEY WHORE!

BULLS TONIGHT BABY!!!!!! IF WE DON'T WIN, PEEP AND I WILL RIOT!!!

Dre

Reaction score
I'm actually going for the Bulls to win tonight. I wanted at least one upset to happen in the playoffs, and this could be it.

And LOL @ nobody noticing that the Heat/Hawks is going to Game 7.

Soulpower

And LOL @ nobody noticing that the Heat/Hawks is going to Game 7.

I think people have noticed... They just don't care :shifty:

Wordlife

Heat will win plain and simple, though that serious is pretty good too I must admit

PeepShow

SI said:
ATLANTA (AP) -- The triple-overtime thriller between the Chicago Bulls and Boston Celtics is the most-watched first-round game on cable TV.

TNT says the Bulls' 128-127 victory Thursday in Game 6 was seen by 5.35 million viewers. The previous record was 4.97 million for Game 6 of the Suns-Lakers series in 2006, a 126-118 overtime win by Phoenix.

Game 7 will probably shatter that record as well.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i have a feeling boston is gonna kill the bulls tonight or atleast win by 10-15. they wont let themselves lose in the first round. pierce really has to step up like he always does in crunch time. i want the bulls to win but the celtics should always win a game 7 in boston.