Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

The Bulls were flat-out robbed!

Rondo's hit on Miller at the end of OT SHOULD have been a Flagrant Foul. But of course, those f'n rigged refs didn't call it!

Fuck, David Stern and his WWE-like basketball association!

Enigma22

Reaction score
i saw that. it wasnt flagrant. he was going for the ball. also there was really no way the refs could tell if it was flagrant and there was only 2 seconds left and they cant let the game end like that. on the other hand, miller should have made those free throws. i knew he was about to miss them too. too much pressure for him

PeepShow

i saw that. it wasnt flagrant. he was going for the ball.

:lmao What game were you watching? He jumped through the air and swung his arm at his head. The refs have been this way for the entire series, so it's nothing new. I didn't expect the Bulls to do half as good as they have, so for them to basically be beating the Celtics with no refs is pretty decent. Best playoff series I've probably ever seen. This series has to go 7.

Also, if I ever saw Kevin Garnett in the street and he had his smurf face he has had every 2 seconds they show him on the tv, I'd punch him in his fucking face.

Soulpower

Are you kidding me? The ball was already on its way to the basket, Rondo got a running start and whacked Miller with NO INTENTION TO BLOCK THE SHOT!

That was a flagrant.

straight_edge76

So The Mav's eliminated the Spurs....and to think that 2 seasons ago they swept "The King" and the Cav's in the finals....times are changing my friends/fellow members of IWF...times are changing. They were without Manu and Duncan played like shiz-nit but metaphorically. Times have changed, drastically ALL HAIL THE KING!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enigma22

Reaction score

Are you kidding me? The ball was already on its way to the basket, Rondo got a running start and whacked Miller with NO INTENTION TO BLOCK THE SHOT!

That was a flagrant.

he was going for the foul i think. i dont think he was trying to hurt miller tho which would make it flagrant. im hopin rondo gets suspended a game tho. bulls would definitely win the game.

howard got suspended for game six because of his foul on that one dude whose name i probably cant spell.

and ya i knew the spurs were gonna be eliminated pretty easily.

Soulpower

howard got suspended for game six because of his foul on that one dude whose name i probably cant spell.

Samuel Dalembert

And does anyone else think that Denver might be the perfect match-up as far as Dallas is concerned?

I mean, Kidd won't have to worry about the other PG blowing by him (Due to Chauncey being more of a jump-shooter, as opposed to Parker who just penetrates), Martin will have a tough time guarding Dirk, and I can't see Carmelo being able to contain Josh Howard.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the Mavs making it to the conference finals.

straight_edge76

It wouldn't suprise me either. The Mavs are really good and they have turned it on in the last few weeks. Maybe the only team who can even challenge The Lakers?

Enigma22

Reaction score
And does anyone else think that Denver might be the perfect match-up as far as Dallas is concerned?

idk it could go either way. u also didnt mention that terry and jr smith could be a good match up of the 2 of the best 6th men in the league. jr smith has been playing better then terry lately. nuggets also got nene and he can make a big difference in the series. he shoots a really high percentage. i dont really like the mavs so i will probably pick the nuggets in the series lol. i just hate nowitski. i actually like howard and terry. kidd is so far past his prime. if he has to guard terry, he will get scored on at will cause terry is so much quicker like parker. it should be a good series.

exC.On

Reaction score
game 6 of Celtics vs. bulls was simply AMAZING.

went to 2 overtimes again. Plus just when you think Celtics was going to win it again last minute, Rose gets the block on Rondo. Just wow. Now game 7 is in boston and Bulls almost won in game 5 so I see it as possible.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^it actually went 3 overtimes. it was an amazing game. this series could be one of the best ever. if the bulls lose it probably wont because they dont really got any superstars yet but if they win, it will be a historical series. classic underdog barely overcoming the big bad veteran team.

exC.On

Reaction score
oh yeah..it was 3 overtimes, I remember cause Ray Allen hit it with like 10 seconds, I think. And I was pretty pissed.

PeepShow

if they win, it will be a historical series.

It already has been. By far the best playoff series ever, even if the Bulls lose. Seriously, anyone that says this isn't, needs to get their head checked.

Enigma22 said:
classic underdog barely overcoming the big bad veteran team.

This series should already be over, that's what's so sad. Just imagine if the refs were actually unbiased. This series would have been over in game 5 probably.