Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Shooting like that is exactly why Kobe can't win a title without Shaq....all HAIL THE KING.

Soulpower

Man... Cleveland is easily better than Detroit, and the refs are STILL calling the most ticky-tack fouls against the Pistons

Enigma22

Reaction score
cleveland won in an extremely defensive game tonight. i didnt see much but i know it was close throughout the whole game.

the 76ers upset the magic again. im about to give them a chance in this series cause they are up 2-1 but turgolu (or however u spell his name) will eventually start shooting better and so will rashard lewis so the magic will still most likely win. that was a great ending tho. i only caught the last 31 seconds lol. yound hit the winning shot around howard who had a great game.

EDIT: apparently when howard shoots good the magic lose?

PeepShow

I literally laughed my ass off when I saw this morning on Mike and Mike that Detroit executives were emailing Cleveland's fans to try to get them to buy tickets for the games in Detroit.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ya i heard on the radio that half of the fans there were gonna be cavs fans. im sure it was exaggerated but its not really worth buying tickets this year if you are a pistons fan lol.

PeepShow

This Chicago/Boston series is possibly the best playoff series ever.

exC.On

Reaction score
Ray Allen's 3 for overtime and gordan's 3 for double overtime was pretty amazing. Glad the Bulls won, now its a 2-2 series.

The cavs are the first to advance to the second round and are undefeated in playoff games so far. I'm watching the 76'ers game right now, pretty close.

Enigma22

Reaction score
the bulls vs celtics game was another great game. cavs dominated again. not a big surprise. they will have some time off before then sweep the hawks or heat lol.

Qwake

Man, I hope the Heat advance and Wade fucks Lebron up, I don't hate LeBron or anything but I'm sick of all the Cleveland talk! Lets go Heat :D

Enigma22

Reaction score
wade will get his points but they got no one else who can do shit. oneal has an occasional decent game and thats about it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
hes done anyways. he scored like 6 points per game in the post season and he shot like 35 percent. his scoring for the season and his shooting percentage is the lowest of his career besides he scored less his rookie season. he needs to retire.

Dre

Reaction score
I seem like yesterday whrn Rasheed Wallace was playing with the Portland Trailblazers. Its crazy how the years past by so fast. How old is he anyway?