Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

103xvf8.gif

Soulpower

I know :(

Its part of the reason why I posted that. Its probably Chicago's lone highlight. Though I have to ask. WHY DID THEY STOP GIVING BEN GORDON THE BALL?!?

exC.On

Reaction score
That block was beast, and damn Soulpower, your pretty fast with the gifs. The game is still on.

Well the fourth quarter is going to start any moment now and bulls are down 71-78. They still have a chance.

PeepShow

Though I have to ask. WHY DID THEY STOP GIVING BEN GORDON THE BALL?!?

That, and the fact that Tyrus didn't play at all in the second half until Miller fouled out with like a minute and a half left. WTF. He was doing well in the first half. Had like 5 points, 5 rebounds and 2 or 3 HUGE blocks. The whole second half the Bulls were playing with like 4 guards or even 5 at one point on the floor. (WHAT THE FUCK?) I saw Rose guarding Perkins at one point as well. Jesus. Nice coaching.

Great series, but DAMN IT.

Enigma22

Reaction score
told ya boston would win by atleast ten :fish2:

not that im happy about it.

and ya roses block was amazing. i didnt think he was gonna get there in time.

exC.On

Reaction score
That, and the fact that Tyrus didn't play at all in the second half until Miller fouled out with like a minute and a half left. WTF. He was doing well in the first half. Had like 5 points, 5 rebounds and 2 or 3 HUGE blocks. The whole second half the Bulls were playing with like 4 guards or even 5 at one point on the floor. (WHAT THE FUCK?) I saw Rose guarding Perkins at one point as well. Jesus. Nice coaching.

Great series, but DAMN IT.

Oh, blame it on the negro, huh?? :shifty:

Looks like Celtics will be facing Orlando. Pretty sure Orlando will win this one. Unlike the Bulls, Orlando has a good big man. Dwight Howard.

PeepShow

It's all irrelevant though I guess. Because no matter who wins that series, they will get raped by Cleveland anyways.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Damn Wade what the hell happen? Well it looks like the Cavs are gonna be rested to stomp on the Hawks. Cavs in 5 ? Naw 4.

exC.On

Reaction score
yo, that lebron pic in your sig looks nice, where'd you get the full version??

But yeah, its not a surprise. But if Kobe had have won it, it wouldn't have been a surprise either.

Also, the magic are raping the celtics at half 54-36. But, its boston..and at home, so they could catch up.

Soulpower

Orlando up by 28 now.. You guys have no idea how much I'm enjoying this.

Enigma22

Reaction score
yo, that lebron pic in your sig looks nice, where'd you get the full version??

But yeah, its not a surprise. But if Kobe had have won it, it wouldn't have been a surprise either.

Also, the magic are raping the celtics at half 54-36. But, its boston..and at home, so they could catch up.

the original pic was on espn if thats what i mean.

and ya im happy the magic are killing boston.

Soulpower

Fun Fact, the Celtics shot 0 free-throws in the 1st half, they shot 28 in the 2nd half. It seems the officiating crew got a call from the commish at half-time.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm so happy that the Magic knocked off the Celtics at home in game 1, I almost shitted in my pants when Hedo Turkoglu didn't make it past half-court in eight seconds and the Celtics. I was scared that the Celtics we're gonna capatilize on that mistake.

The Celtics are wishing for KG to come back to crash the boards over Dwight Howard, because rebounds, free throws, and foul trouble are gonna be highly relevant to the series.