Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

benny

Reaction score
I liked the part in the Cavs game, where Williams threw it up off the backboard and they called shot clock, and they complain the play gets reviewed and its a jump ball. Any other team would have complained they would have ignored them.

exC.On

Reaction score
Going back on that Denver foul situation. Even though NBA has admitted it was a foul, I still think Antoine Wright should of wrapped his hands around Anthony like you should do most of the time when you want an intentional foul.

Enigma22

Reaction score
rockets won without yao. they won pretty damn easily. they could have done without artest too lol. atleast him on the offensive end.

Klide

Going back on that Denver foul situation. Even though NBA has admitted it was a foul, I still think Antoine Wright should of wrapped his hands around Anthony like you should do most of the time when you want an intentional foul.

correct answer if he would what u said the refs would have caught it

exC.On

Reaction score
Big baby Davis hits the buzzer beater for the celtics to beat the Magic. I lol'd when he made the shot, then pushed a kid while running back.

PeepShow

Yeah, I saw that too. That team has the biggest collection of asshole pricks ever assembled.

Soulpower

Poor kid. Watches his team lose on a buzzer beater, then gets pushed by Big Baby.

Klide

^ that kid must feel like crap right now. I hate the celtics and especially rivers celebrating after big baby shot.. We kno cavs and beasty LBJ gona murder them though. And surprisingly rockets beat LA with a highest lead at 29. I guess were better without t-mac and Yao LOL. Did anyone see the ally-opp layup brooks did at re buzzer??

Enigma22

Reaction score
^ya i saw that. i saw the replay atleast.

and i think id rather have the cavs face the celtics cause i think we would have an easier time with them so i dont really care who wins the series. i dont like the celtics tho so im rooting for the magic i guess.

and rockets have most likely won their last game cause i think the lakers will start trying now lol.

Klide

^lol yeah lakers were playing like game 1 they didn't really care lol.
But yeah ur right cavs celtics rematch of last year. ( even though cavs were suppose to beat them if the refs weren't such a screw up)

Enigma22

Reaction score
cavs finished the sweep of the hawks tonight. the hawks actually put up a fight this time but the cavs still won by ten. they have won every game in the postseason by atleast ten. :bb: