Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
^ Agree. It's all about that Melo vs. LBJ in the finals (hopefully).

LOL @ the Cavs/Hawks series. That was like a warm up game for thwe Cavs. I was real excited about this series because I wanted to see Josh Smith go up against LeBron.

straight_edge76

Agreed^^
I would much rather see Carmelo/LeBron over Kobe/LeBron. It seemed like game 4 in the Lakers/Rockets series they expected Houston to just stick their tails between there legs and take it in the butt from Kobe like that one chick in vegas.

Enigma22

Reaction score
im pretty bored so i decided to explain why the cavs are so good and why all of the players are so important. they are the deepest team in the nba.

Lebron James- obviously he is the center of the team and hes the best player in the nba. he can score a shit load, he makes baskets for his teammates, and hes a great rebounder especially at the end of the game when we need it. hes been shooting threes great in the playoffs, especially against the hawks. hes actually becoming a decent shooter but he still has a way to go. hes only gonna get better.

Mo Williams- hes more of a shooting guard but he plays the point. he shoots threes amazingly and he hits so many big shots at the end of games. he was an awful defender before he came to the cavs but he hustles and hes been a decent defender. hes our second leading scorer.

Delonte West- he runs the the floor more of the time then mo williams so hes kind of a point guard too but he plays shooting guard. he can hit threes and he can create shots for himself and for others. we got two combo guards and that kills other teams defenders. he usually guards the bigger or better guard cause hes a really good and underrated defender. he hustles and he really makes a huge difference on the defensive end especially when the cavs need a boost.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas- hes a really good shooter and shot blocker. hes also a decent post scorer. hes the best in the league at tip ins. hes also a good passer. hes becoming a pretty good three shooter this year too. hes getting old but he still has a few years left in him.

Anderson Varejao- he is the best hustle player in the nba and he gets so many extra possessions for the cavs. he gets so many offensive rebounds and he takes so many charges. hes one of the most important players on the cavs.

Ben Wallace- hes past his prime but hes still a good low post defender. he also gets a lot of extra possessions for the cavs where he tips the offensive rebound out to the guards or lebron. hes one of the best in the league at that. hes also still a great rebounder and shot blocker. he cant really score but he makes up for it with great defense and hustle plays.

Joe Smith- hes a pretty decent scorer off the bench and hes a solid rebounder and he can spread the floor. hes been shooting a few threes lately and hes been making a decent amount of them. he was a really good pick up for the cavs.

Daniel Gibson- hes a streaky shooter but hes having an off year. hes a great back up point guard. he can hit the open three and he can score off the dribble and i think hes a decent defender cause he hustles and he bodies up other guards. hes also more of a shooting guard but he can also run the offense pretty well.

Wally Szczerbiak- i dont like wally but hes a really good shooter and he can have big games off the bench. he has a quick release and he has been really good lately. hes not a good defender but hes got some decent size for a shooting guard so he has an advantage in that way. he plays a lot at the 3 when lebron is sitting too which i dont really like cause he cant guard other small forwards but he does a decent job i guess.

Sasha Pavlovic- i used to hate him but he has shot the three really good this year and he is a really good defender at the 2. he usually guards kobe and other good shooting guards when we play a team with a good or big shooting guard. he doesnt get a whole lot of playing time but that just shows how deep the cavs are. he started a shit load of games in the past and i think he started in the finals a few years ago for us.

Tarence Kinsey- he doesnt really get any playing time but hes a great defender. he can hit the open jump shot.

Darnell Jackson- hes actually become really good as the season has gone on. he is a good rebounder and hes become a decent scorer. hes a great hustler. he started a few games this year too. he will be pretty good in a few years although he will probably always come off the bench.

J.J. Hickson- hes a solid shot blocker and he can be a decent scorer when he goes up strong. hes gonna be really good eventually and i think he will eventually be a starter.

we also got a few other players in jawad williams and lorenzen wright but they dont really play at all except in big blow outs. lorenzen wright started some games with Z out and he did decent. jawad hasnt had much playing time but hes shot the ball pretty well from what ive seen.

so ya im bored and decided to do this. these are some of the reasons the cavs have been dominating and why i think they will win the nba title.

Enigma22

Reaction score
orlando won and the rockets are winning so we could have 2 game sevens in the west which is good for the cavs and the thuggets :shifty:

Klide

Agreed^^
I would much rather see Carmelo/LeBron over Kobe/LeBron. It seemed like game 4 in the Lakers/Rockets series they expected Houston to just stick their tails between there legs and take it in the butt from Kobe like that one chick in vegas.

hmmm thats true i actually would kobe and leBron has all this hype which to me is now thinking the NBA is gonna fix the finals like wat they did last year(celtics lakers) and this would be great because these are two young players and they were in the same draft class

Soulpower

Both Joey and Danny Crawford will be reffing today's LA-Houston game. Expect the Lakers to win.. easily.

Gotta love how Stern decides to assign game 7 to the refs with the most checkered past.

Enigma22

Reaction score
both the magic and lakers won pretty easily today...

Klide

yeah but Cleavland is going to win easily against orlando and i hope Nuggets do the same

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Lakers over the Nuggets in 6. Cavs over Orlando in 5.

...Lakers win finals in 6.

straight_edge76

The Lakers/Nuggests series could be a great series. But with the entire country being obsessed with Kobe/LeBron I wouldn't be suprised if there were a few..."shady" calls in the Western conference finals.

MJ807

Reaction score
So the Clippers win the Draft Lottery meaning that Blake Griffin will be going to the Clippers.