Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Fuck the Lakers, Nuggets were leading most of that game but Lakers got the win in the end. Btw, where's Rell, I gotta laugh at him about Andrew Bynum sucking so much.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Fuck the Lakers, Nuggets were leading most of that game but Lakers got the win in the end. Btw, where's Rell, I gotta laugh at him about Andrew Bynum sucking so much.

lol ya he was pretty pissed when i said bynum was overrated and now that bynum hasnt really done shit in the playoffs besides like 1 game, rell is no where to be found so i can say i told u so.

Soulpower

Magic win!

And that 6th foul on Dwight was BULLSHIT. He clearly blocked Lebron's shot.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Wasn't really LeBron James that got me pissed but it was Mo Williams throwing the ball at Dwight Howard at the beginning of the game. They didn't even call a technical!!!

lol i was laughing my ass off at that. i was surprised he didnt get a tech.

and i was so pissed the cavs lost. we really need to start shooting better. Z cannot guard dwight so he needs to stop trying.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
3-1, Orlando.

WE'RE ALL WITNESSES!
:smh

I have to admit Orlando we're making their threes consistently off of us, I just wished LeBron turned a little earlier in the fourth quarter.

I swear to god, if its gonna be Nuggets/Magic in the Finals. It's gonna flop on the ratings for ABC. Trust me

straight_edge76

Nuggets/Magic finals from a money making standpoint will be disasterous for the NBA. Not nearly as many people would pay to see Camerlo and Dwight Howard over LeBron and/or Kobe. But It would be awesome to see Pau Gasol get eaten alive by Howard FTW.

straight_edge76

I honestly think that The LeBrons..I mean Cavs are going to win tonight but with their inconsistancy I do not know if they will be able to come back from the 3-1 deficit.