Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So guess if the Clippers are going to try and get KG and/or Peirce it'll have to be in a different deal. Great coaching pick up for the Clippers.
League office said there can be no KG to the clippers. They won't allow him there in any trade because of the way the discussions were handled. They said that after the doc trade went down. H can't be traded there.

Stern really knows how to fuck up some LA dreams

Pierce and KG to Denver would be a good fit IMO. Denver could let Iggy walk with a better perimeter player in a half court set, and send out McGee and Chandler for KG who I would rather have over Jordan. Hard for me to not think getting McGee and Chandler is better than DJ and throwing money at Josh Smith, or that Denver wouldn't be better off in the real season, the postseason with Miller, Lawson, Faried, Gallo, Pierce, Brewer, KG, and Kufos as their core.

With the Clippers blocked I don't really see another option. I mean KG could go to SA if they fuck over Manu. There's always the go back to Minny thing to retire and drag Pierce with him to try and teach Love and Rubio how to win. Lastly there's the Lakers assuming Dwight signs back and they amnesty Metta, so you get cheap Pierce and do KG for Pau since KG fts the 4 better. Gilbert's probably willing to make a splash in Cleveland. And if Dallas doesn't get a free agent name, Cuban may just feel he owes Dirk this to save face (Dirk, Pierce, KG, and VC are a playoff team) after wasting his career post title on hopes and dreams.

I wouldn't rule Brooklyn out but who the fuck eats their contracts when Hump, Crash, and Joe are that paid ?

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
But would the Clippers really benefit from having Pierce or Garnett? Well besides from a leadership perspective
I would say yes.

DJ can't score, he can't defend, and he can't rebound. Logically KG in his place regents hacking, gives them a jump shooter on pick and pops freeing up Blake for the roll, and a body to put on guys. I doesnt help the glass though at all, those days have been gone since 2010. CP loses his lob play and Clipper fans lose a crazy try to swat everything shot blocker but they gain new facets that ar better for a series as opposed to a season. Not to mention if they retain Odom as he logically is going to be a Clipper, Laker, or Heat, they gain some great pnr D when they sit Blake and play those two together

I cant stand the wheel chair blood bitch Pierce, but he would help in a series. Chris Paul ain't nutting up and trying to drop 20 in the playoffs for a series, a game sure, but he's never balled his ass off in a series scoring load wise. Likewise Crawford is a streaky chucker who doesn't ply good playoff ball. And Caron isn't the Caron from the Wizards, nor is Billups Mr Big Shot anymore. They have no one in a 7 game series, CP3 included who you say can log 35-40 minutes every game and also drop 20-30 in a half court set. So yah he would help them, thought CP3 would have to be willing to play slower

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah I didn't see that report about Stern blocking that KG part until after I posted that. Guess he was like I did enough for y'all giving you guys CP3 lol. Looking like now KG is just gonna stay with Boston one more year and then retire rather than move him. Pierce seems to be the more complicated part but I think he ends up in Dallas with them having a bunch of cap space and honestly probably won't get one of the bigger names in free agency but can get the other tier guys like Monta and such.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I really don't like Stern blocking these deals. Its like if these teams agree to the deals... why can't they go through?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He stepped and used some bs like with the Paul deal lol.

That said I've read about Bledsoe for Afflalo on draft night. That would be great for Orlando but sucks as a return for the Clips because Afflalo is overrated as fuck on D and his half court O sucks

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I wouldn't be able to accept that offer fast enough if I was Orlando. He would get to be the man there and imo be a borderline all star caliber player numbers wise with how good I think he could be if given the chance. I agree about Afflalo he just hasn't been able to live up to that he is a sleeper waiting to break out label that he had for a handful of years now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If Ben McLemore drops to Phoenix somehow and they pass on him I'm gonna be mad.

And it is looking like KG and Perice are going to Brooklyn the way it is looking.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Ugh Phoenix failing in the draft as usual, damn it.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
wasn't too excited about the draft cause my 76ers are just hopeless...... but, with Noel and Mclemore dropping, maybe they can pull some sort of magic trick, move up a few spots and snag one of em

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah I don't blame you being let down after the whole Bynum nonsense, lol.

Man N.O is going to have one of the best shot blocking front lines in the league at some point. Great pick by them having Noel and Davis. Ben McLemore probably is going to end up in Minny.

Edit: nvm.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
yup, back to being not so excited about this draft.... fully expecting the sixers to take McCollum if he makes it to 11, then they can trade Evan Turner for a sack of rocks.... Bynum is such a waste, scared to death they do something crazy and re-sign him

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
oh shit, I changed the channel.... is Noel heading to Philly????

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Holy fuck didn't think Jrue Holiday was being traded after he broke out last year. That is crazy sixers def taking a PG. Probably going to trade for Trey Burke.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
if they still have the 11th pick, then I'm perfectly fine with trading Holliday... report says they get the Pelicans 1st rd pick next year, that could be 2 top 10 picks next year if both teams suck as bad as I think they will.... Would love to see Burke also traded to Philly but I'm guessing it's gonna be McCollum