Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That man hasn't been the same since the Lakers dumped him. Really think the guy is finished but hope he gets his life straight.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Smith made a good point, he was a guy who in his 7 years in LA, walked around in lakers gear wherever he went.mhe was truly a guy who identified with the name on the front. He also didnt want to even go to Dallas, as he admitted when he got traded there and on Clips media day said "Hi, I'm Lamar Odom of the Los Angeles Lakers". They seem to be his crutch or attachment.

I want him to get it together, may never be the LO he was, but dude came a long away. Heroine addict of a father, mother died as a kid, raised by grandmother who died in high school, took in by aunt who died, his infant son died, his cousin he was raised with got killed and on the way to the funeral his driver hit and killed a kid. He's had a lot of tragedy and ups and downs but he also became a champion, gold medalist, captain, and all. He always seemed to be positive too when they used to interview, even in blowouts, don't want to see in headlines Lamar Odom dies of overdose